Wilson: Cheney and Libby Traitors

Did they name Richard Armitage as a traitor, too?

Nope.
Joe Wilson is the liar

Yes..that's right. Saddam was "this" close to building the bomb. All those WMDs the found in Iraq..makes us all glad Bush and the boys took him out.

[/sarcasm]

That dog won't hunt any more.

We all know who lied. George W. Bush, Dick Cheney and the rest of the PNAC bloody cowboys.

Nope.
Joe Wilson is the liar

Yes..that's right. Saddam was "this" close to building the bomb. All those WMDs the found in Iraq..makes us all glad Bush and the boys took him out.

[/sarcasm]

We all know who lied. George W. Bush, Dick Cheney and the rest of the PNAC bloody cowboys.
Much as I hold that roster in the utmost disdain and contempt, it was Richard Armitage who "outed" the non-covert "covert agent".

Wilson and Plame are plain old political hacks and shameless opportunists, and Blitzer was totally derelict enabler, in allowing them to just brush aside and divert from the question of Armitage.

Joe Wilson is the liar

[/sarcasm]

Much as I hold that roster in the utmost disdain and contempt, it was Richard Armitage who "outed" the non-covert "covert agent".

Wilson and Plame are plain old political hacks and shameless opportunists, and Blitzer was totally derelict enabler, in allowing them to just brush aside and divert from the question of Armitage.

And no one paid. Everyone walked. Amazing!

What a ripoff. I was expecting to see Valerie Plame Wilson's beauty and instead the interview is with her husband. fuckers.

Nope.
Joe Wilson is the liar

[/sarcasm]

the only hunting is the witch hunt you libs did

Joe Wilson is the liar

[/sarcasm]

And Cheney and all of them have NOTHING to do with it. They'll find any excuse to excuse inexcusable behavior.

-She wasnt covert, She was covert but it was someone else, She was a paper pusher, She's playing politics, shes blond blah blah blah.

Bush said he would fire who ever was involved. Since you guys cant stop talking about Obama lying surely you hate lying so, that not firing anyone really ticked you guys off.

Nope.
Joe Wilson is the liar

[/sarcasm]

W wasn't a member of PNAC.

[/sarcasm]

Right...But we hear not a peep about Armitage from the leftnuts like you.

I guess you're only a traitor when you have that (R) by your name, huh?

Right...But we hear not a peep about Armitage from the leftnuts like you.

I guess you're only a traitor when you have that (R) by your name, huh?

What made Armitage immune? There seems to be some honor in both Libby and Liddy not ratting.

Joe Wilson is the liar

[/sarcasm]

This is one of the things that completely perplexes me about the Conservatives. Time and time again they get angry about government lies, spending, and waste. There was no bigger example of all of that with the invasion of Iraq. Nothing in my lifetime at least, and I will be seeing my 50th year in February. For completely false reasons and using a brand new doctrine, never used in the history of the United States, we went to war with Iraq. Everyone....and I mean everyone who had any sort of position to try and stop it was villified and demonized by conservatives. They went deaf dumb and blind on the whole thing. Wilson was no opportunist. He did a study..went and reported it..and was ignored. He saw the steam roller rolling by and tried to warn the country. For his effort his life and his wife's life was basically ruined. And then..after everything was said and done..some conservatives from the Bush administration starting coming out and saying, "Yeah..we knew it was wrong and it turned into a clusterfuck..but what the heck". And then they proceded to write books and make money.

And are conservatives outraged? Nope. It's more of an annoyance. So when people start to doubt the veracity of the conservative motives..look toward Iraq. Because from what we know now, the US was responsible for countless Iraqi deaths, the destruction of Iraq, over 30,000 US casualties including close to 5,000 deaths, trillions spent and a crushing blow to American prestige world wide. Add in this WILL inspire terrorists in a very real and major way.

[/sarcasm]

This is one of the things that completely perplexes me about the Conservatives. Time and time again they get angry about government lies, spending, and waste. There was no bigger example of all of that with the invasion of Iraq. Nothing in my lifetime at least, and I will be seeing my 50th year in February. For completely false reasons and using a brand new doctrine, never used in the history of the United States, we went to war with Iraq. Everyone....and I mean everyone who had any sort of position to try and stop it was villified and demonized by conservatives. They went deaf dumb and blind on the whole thing. Wilson was no opportunist. He did a study..went and reported it..and was ignored. He saw the steam roller rolling by and tried to warn the country. For his effort his life and his wife's life was basically ruined. And then..after everything was said and done..some conservatives from the Bush administration starting coming out and saying, "Yeah..we knew it was wrong and it turned into a clusterfuck..but what the heck". And then they proceded to write books and make money.

And are conservatives outraged? Nope. It's more of an annoyance. So when people start to doubt the veracity of the conservative motives..look toward Iraq. Because from what we know now, the US was responsible for countless Iraqi deaths, the destruction of Iraq, over 30,000 US casualties including close to 5,000 deaths, trillions spent and a crushing blow to American prestige world wide. Add in this WILL inspire terrorists in a very real and major way.

you are a partisan hack with a broad brush.

[/sarcasm]

Was always against Iraq...And you know it.

Now, why don't you quit trying to distract from the fact that it was Richard Armitage who rolled over on Plame and Wilson?

Was always against Iraq...And you know it.

Now, why don't you quit trying to distract from the fact that it was Richard Armitage who rolled over on Plame and Wilson?

Armitage should be in Jail..along with Bush and most of his cowboys. What's your point?

Forum List

Back