Wilmington Flood Looting - Police told to stand down!!!!!!?

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Watching Fox News. Just had a live interview with Rick Leventhal in Wilmington. Has video of looters (the usual perp types) at a Family Dollar and someone yelled at him "where are the police? Our taxes pay for them?." Leventhal contacted the police and they responded back that it was a "management decision" not to respond (their response was shown on the story)

(Excerpt) Read more at mobile.twitter.com ...

I thought you arrested looters because it’s against the law? Since when does the establishment get a say?

Watching Fox News. Just had a live interview with Rick Leventhal in Wilmington. Has video of looters (the usual perp types) at a Family Dollar and someone yelled at him "where are the police? Our taxes pay for them?." Leventhal contacted the police and they responded back that it was a "management decision" not to respond (their response was shown on the story)

7BC79A95-53E4-4670-B76D-5BC2EC1B3925.jpeg

Almost every state has governors and mayors who order police to shoot looters on sight. It wouldn't be so bad if they only took food but the looters steal everything. This article was written 4 days after Katrina and the reporter never considered how bad it was in New Orleans.

Katrina: Governor Orders Troops to Shoot and Kill Looters

Louisiana Gov. Kathleen Blanco warned rioters and looters in New Orleans on Thursday that National Guard troops are under her orders to “shoot and kill” to end the rampant violence in the city in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina. Announcing the arrival of 300 Arkansas National Guard troops in New Orleans fresh from service in Iraq, Blanco said, “these troops are battle-tested. They have M-16s and are locked and loaded.” “These troops know how to shoot and kill and I expect they will,” she said.

Shoot the coons then....simple as that. You are defending your property just shoot them.

I was attending a riot in Fla, and stopped by a High School friend who owned a business, He was outside with a shotgun and we were talking about him having to sit with a gun. He said that he knew I was not going to protect his property and did not expect me to. So it was his responsibility to do the job. I gain a lot of respect for the guy. He started his business out of high school and had a hard time but the work he did spread to the white people who started to hire him and he did very well after that. He was a good example of people taking care of business in the right way. He was right there was no way I could just stand in the area an protect his assets

Shoot the coons then....simple as that. You are defending your property just shoot them.
Dont" leave out the Hillbilly s.

Dont" leave out the Hillbilly s.
Yeah the white trash....have some of those here as well...caught a couple snooping on our property right before we moved in couple weeks ago and cops know who they are.

Almost every state has governors and mayors who order police to shoot looters on sight. It wouldn't be so bad if they only took food but the looters steal everything. This article was written 4 days after Katrina and the reporter never considered how bad it was in New Orleans.

Louisiana Gov. Kathleen Blanco warned rioters and looters in New Orleans on Thursday that National Guard troops are under her orders to “shoot and kill” to end the rampant violence in the city in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina. Announcing the arrival of 300 Arkansas National Guard troops in New Orleans fresh from service in Iraq, Blanco said, “these troops are battle-tested. They have M-16s and are locked and loaded.” “These troops know how to shoot and kill and I expect they will,” she said.

My friend who has just passed, was a Lt in Broward County cut a deal with Wal-Mart to open a register and scan anything that went out of the store. Backed up the paddy wagons and started loading water, diapers, and e,t,c and the amount was a running total. No one touched the store. Several of the Bros arrived on the scene and help load and guard the store. The Mgr threw in some meat products that were getting close to exired dates, so the ribs went well with whatever was scored that night. I am going to give you the name Lt Robert Baton BSO...

Forum List

Back