Willow, I hate to ruin your weekend but...

Sorry, Jim...but I think it's going to come down to a lot of people standing in a voting booth in November and asking themselves one question...who do they think will get the economy going again and get people back to work?

Barack Obama has had four years to show us all his economic plan for the US. Do you even know what that plan is because I sure don't. I don't think this Administration has HAD an economic plan since Larry Summers abandoned ship two years ago after the Stimulus floundered.

I think Romney wins in November DESPITE the Main Stream Media because enough people now understand that Obama doesn't have a viable plan for the economy.
no doubt romney is leading but it not over yet. still midwest not made their minds up and we just see what happens their.

Romney is still behind in the electoral college.
He's been behind since day one.
He'll lose in November.

You know when you are getting to the Loons when a threatening thread is moved...:clap2:

You are right Candy. I was a little unsure when the loons started posting their RCP stuff. But after listening to Silverman and Wong, I can go take my Friday nap and sleep well. Willard has a 30% chance of winning. Obama is significantly ahead in the states that allowed early voting and Virginia will keep a Dem Senator. LIFE IS GOOD!

no doubt romney is leading but it not over yet. still midwest not made their minds up and we just see what happens their.

He'll lose in November.

You know when you are getting to the Loons when a threatening thread is moved...:clap2:

You are right Candy. I was a little unsure when the loons started posting their RCP stuff. But after listening to Silverman and Wong, I can go take my Friday nap and sleep well. Willard has a 30% chance of winning. Obama is significantly ahead in the states that allowed early voting and Virginia will keep a Dem Senator. LIFE IS GOOD!
i wish i had as much confidence. But the battle is still on and we just got keep beleiving. it still a close election and midwest still obama road to winning. just .

He'll lose in November.

Enjoy your nap.

Don't think about the trend in the RCP map and how, in terms of leaning or better states, Romney is ahead and that he only need flip VA to take it on the no toss-up map.

Maybe you can ask Silverman to come rub your back when you wake up on Nov 7th and find that your affirmative action moron has only got two months left to go before he heads back to Chicago.

I'd trust Rasmussen over Gallup... actually

Gallup may be up to some "shenanigans"...

I could see Gallup promoting an Obama amazing comeback after the next debate..

It does make for desperate Democrats, which is fun...:lol:
gallup been all over the place for both dems and gop at point during election season

so hard to tell if right or wrong. again election day will confirm either way.

but still have feeing romney got lead but not as big as that. but it still close election still.

Romney has the building momentum despite the liberal press jumping on any imagined or minor gaffe of Romney's or their misinformation, yup, only time will tell.

He'll lose in November.

Enjoy your nap.

Don't think about the trend in the RCP map and how, in terms of leaning or better states, Romney is ahead and that he only need flip VA to take it on the no toss-up map.

Maybe you can ask Silverman to come rub your back when you wake up on Nov 7th and find that your affirmative action moron has only got two months left to go before he heads back to Chicago.
if romney win nc,fi,co,va, then he just need ohio or wi and nh to win i think.

but look like i said battle is still very much on for now anyway.

I'd trust Rasmussen over Gallup... actually

Gallup may be up to some "shenanigans"...

I could see Gallup promoting an Obama amazing comeback after the next debate..

It does make for desperate Democrats, which is fun...:lol:
gallup been all over the place for both dems and gop at point during election season

so hard to tell if right or wrong. again election day will confirm either way.

but still have feeing romney got lead but not as big as that. but it still close election still.

Romney has the building momentum despite the liberal press jumping on any imagined or minor gaffe of Romney's or their misinformation, yup, only time will tell.
well i don,t think media that much caring who wins as they just want stories at end of the day.

think romney has edge but obama still has a chance.

but obama must win ohio and wi, pa,,nev and mi to win. fails to win one of those and unless he get iowa he can not win.

romney has more different paths from maps i seen/.

He'll lose in November.

Enjoy your nap.

Nate SILVER!!!! Boy Genius!!!

nate-silver-baseball.jpg

:rofl:

Enjoy your nap.

Nate SILVER!!!! Boy Genius!!!

nate-silver-baseball.jpg

:rofl:
well anyway gop might be confident but election not over till last vote counted

Decker,

The map was not updated and VA still showed Blue.

I was incorrect. Romney has to Win OH in order to claim victory. That or PA....which is a stretch.

My mistake.

Sorry.

Decker,

The map was not updated and VA still showed Blue.

I was incorrect. Romney has to Win OH in order to claim victory. That or PA....which is a stretch.

My mistake.

Sorry.
don,t say sorry at all listening. good to check these things out.

still same issue. he probally got three states in bag nc,fi and co. then it va likley and then he need ohio or pa. ohio better bet for him

obama must win pa. without it like jame carville said dems can not win a election. it 20 votes so must win blue state like this if your a dem

obama hope is pa,mi,ohio,wi and nev. he got less options then romney who can win without ohio , if he wins wi and nh

so romney got edge but midwest battle is still on.

He'll lose in November.

Correct.

Of the 10 toss up states in the RCP average, Obama leads in six, which includes Nevada, Iowa, and Ohio – all Obama needs to win:

[W]hile Romney has a narrow but steady lead in the polls, Obama boasts the advantage in the Electoral College math. Romney’s problem is that he has fewer pathways to 270 electoral votes.

If you give Romney North Carolina, he has 206, but he still needs to carry Virginia and Florida, plus wrest away several from a grab bag of swing states Obama won in 2008 to vault his campaign over the hump. These include two Mountain West toss-ups (Colorado and Nevada, the latter of which seems to lean toward Obama), New Hampshire (where Obama is a 70% favorite, according to Nate Silver’s algorithm) and three Midwestern states (Iowa, Wisconsin and Ohio) where the incumbent has held slim but steady leads.

The Buckeye State, a perennial presidential bellwether, is again the linchpin for both sides. If Romney doesn’t win Ohio, Obama senior adviser David Plouffe said recently, “he’s not going to be President.” And for all the Republicans’ talk about surging enthusiasm and strong early voting and rosy internal polls, Ohio — where 1 in 8 jobs is tied to an auto industry Obama nursed back to relative health — will be a hard get for the GOP.

Electoral College Math: North Carolina, Ohio, Other States in Play | Swampland | TIME.com
And as FiveThirtyEight notes:

Oct. 18: Obama Gains in Forecast on Resiliency in Swing State Polls

One of the risks in focusing too much on the results of any one poll, like the Gallup national tracking poll, is that you may lose sight of the bigger picture.

On Thursday, that story was one of President Obama continuing to hold leads in most polls of critical states. Of the 13 polls of swing states released on Thursday, Mr. Obama held leads in 11 of them.

Election Forecasts - FiveThirtyEight Blog - NYTimes.com

Where is Willow. I honor her by putting her name in the title of my thread and she is not in sight. I had a great nap. The O is in good shape and Willard is clawing with his finger nails...

If Silverman lowers Obama's odds to 60% then I will be concerned. Until then, let Willow and Listening dream of Willard in the Oval office. It will make them feel secure and loved...

Where is Willow. I honor her by putting her name in the title of my thread and she is not in sight. I had a great nap. The O is in good shape and Willard is clawing with his finger nails...

If Silverman lowers Obama's odds to 60% then I will be concerned. Until then, let Willow and Listening dream of Willard in the Oval office. It will make them feel secure and loved...
he close election man and battle is still on.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXl1GkWWGmA&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Bagdad Bob: Iraqi Information Minister - YouTube[/ame]​

Romney's is ahead of Obama in states with electoral "leanings".

The gaps in the toss up states has been closing for the last three weeks.

It's looking pretty good for Mitt.

Forum List

Back