Willow, I hate to ruin your weekend but...

gives additional EVs to Obama. You folks keep hanging on to your RCP maps though...:lol::lol::lol:

ElectoralVote
rcp worried me today. gone from 294 to 244 toward romney with 281 to 257 as they put va in romney box

midwest for me obama best chance of winning man

Obama's post debate bounce is just now starting to show. Watch the polls over the next few days. Obama will be ahead in all of the polls going into the last debate. Rasmussen's national poll moved from Romney plus 2 to a tie today, and they still have one more day of polling to get completely past the debate. Zogby just released a poll from yesterday showing Obama up 6 in Florida. That one seems extremely steep and it completely contradicts Rasmussen's poll from yesterday showing Romney plus 5. One of them is wrong.

Watch for polling in Ohio and Virginia over the weekend. Romney's bounce from the first debate lasted all the way to the second debate and the numbers continued moving in favor of Romney the entire time. I expect that we will see the numbers now move in Obama's favor for the next few days up until the last debate.

gives additional EVs to Obama. You folks keep hanging on to your RCP maps though...:lol::lol::lol:

ElectoralVote
rcp worried me today. gone from 294 to 244 toward romney with 281 to 257 as they put va in romney box

Obama's post debate bounce is just now starting to show. Watch the polls over the next few days. Obama will be ahead in all of the polls going into the last debate. Rasmussen's national poll moved from Romney plus 2 to a tie today, and they still have one more day of polling to get completely past the debate. Zogby just released a poll from yesterday showing Obama up 6 in Florida. That one seems extremely steep and it completely contradicts Rasmussen's poll from yesterday showing Romney plus 5. One of them is wrong.

Watch for polling in Ohio and Virginia over the weekend. Romney's bounce from the first debate lasted all the way to the second debate and the numbers continued moving in favor of Romney the entire time. I expect that we will see the numbers now move in Obama's favor for the next few days up until the last debate.

Romney needs a knock out in the 3rd debate; no doubt. The problem the Governor has is that this is the debate where Obama has advantages across the board if he handles it correctly.

Romney needs a knock out in the 3rd debate; no doubt. The problem the Governor has is that this is the debate where Obama has advantages across the board if he handles it correctly.
You're both living in fantasy land...... OBAMA needs the knock out, not Romney. Romney has all the momentum.

LOL the next debate is all foreign policy.

Hello Libya-gate.

Gallup vs. the World - NYTimes.com

However, its results are deeply inconsistent with the results that other polling firms are showing in the presidential race, and the Gallup poll has a history of performing very poorly when that is the case.[/QUOTE

Dream on Rightys
All polls and data need to be analyzed to create an accurate projection.

Gallup Performs Poorly When Out of Consensus

Usually, when a poll is an outlier relative to the consensus, its results turn out badly.

You do not need to look any further than Gallup’s track record over the past two election cycles to find a demonstration of this.

In 2008, the Gallup poll put Mr. Obama 11 points ahead of John McCain on the eve of that November’s election.

That was tied for Mr. Obama’s largest projected margin of victory among any of the 15 or so national polls that were released just in advance of the election. The average of polls put Mr. Obama up by about seven points.

The average did a good job; Mr. Obama won the popular vote by seven points. The Gallup poll had a four-point miss, however.

In 2010, Gallup put Republicans ahead by 15 points on the national Congressional ballot, higher than other polling firms, which put Republicans an average of eight or nine points ahead instead.

In fact, Republicans won the popular vote for the United States House by about seven percentage points — fairly close to the average of polls, but representing another big miss for Gallup.

With all the cheating that went on by ACORN splinter groups in those two election years, I bet that made you almost as mad as you are now over Gallup's results, right? :muahaha:

Watch out for those slippery slopes, Mr. Jones.

All polls and data need to be analyzed to create an accurate projection.
With all the cheating that went on by ACORN splinter groups in those two election years, I bet that made you almost as mad as you are now over Gallup's results, right? :muahaha:

Watch out for those slippery slopes, Mr. Jones.
even if gallup though way off, it worries that in pew poll he beind in traditonal blue state like nh by 1% and only head in wi by 2%.

also fact gop sent paul ryan to pa which should be safe dem is very worrying sign

Just listened to Nate Silverman and Tom Wong on NPR's Science Friday. Nate predicted a 70% chance for an Obama winning. Wong gave Obama a 9-1 chance of winning. These guys were incredibly accurate in previous elections.

So, go buy some sleeping pills to take tonight and for the next couple weeks. You will need them...:lol:

Just listened to Nate Silverman and Tom Wong on NPR's Science Friday. Nate predicted a 70% chance for an Obama winning. Wong gave Obama a 9-1 chance of winning. These guys were incredibly accurate in previous elections.

So, go buy some sleeping pills to take tonight and for the next couple weeks. You will need them...:lol:
again hope their right. but was worried by what guardian in uk forcaster eden just said on twitter. he said romney can win without ohio with wins in nh and wi. in pew poll he 1% ahead in nh.

this is fight man. obama got to fight for midwest man. mi, pa,wi,ohio plus nev. but also go at nh hard,

paul ryan off to pa on saturday which is worry. don,t let gop dominate their. get president and joe out their to.

Yeah. Not really sure why you think someone predicting something will ruin anyones weekend. Even if it's true, we wont find out for another 2 and a half weeks. There is no one who is going to sit around stressed till then or let it worrry them.

Especially since there are so many indicators telling us that Romney will win.

NPR gave Obama a 70%+ chance of winning. Tom Wong gave him a 9-1 chance of winning...

RCP is being paid by the GOP to pad the polls for Willard. Early voting has given Obama to early lead. I will win. Take it to the Bank!

Yeah. Not really sure why you think someone predicting something will ruin anyones weekend. Even if it's true, we wont find out for another 2 and a half weeks. There is no one who is going to sit around stressed till then or let it worrry them.

Especially since there are so many indicators telling us that Romney will win.
in end polling on election day what matters. romney does have the edge but battle not over yet.

Virginia, NC, Florida and now PA has Romeny ahead.

None of those states matter.

O
H
I
O

Hang on sloopy!!

(2) Ohio - While we're on the subject of early voting, CNN and GOP officials are pointing to a substantial tightening, compared to 2008. John McCain got hammered by 20 points in early voting last cycle, erasing any gains he made on election day itself (when Republican voters tend to turn out most heavily). This ground war is hugely important -- Ohio will almost certainly come down to turnout.

Romney Momentum in Swing States - Guy Benson

Forum List

Back