Willian Joyce and Tank might be right about Blacks and our PC Police are a Joke!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Actually they are probably wrong, but I just had an incident yesterday with a black teenager (16-17) at the public pool yesterday that would strengthen their point. I apologize for the N-bombs, but I am still emotional about it. In reality I am more angry about the 2 white cowardly cops (I guarantee if two black cops came to the scene the situation would have been different, because from my experience Black cops have far less sympathy and PCness for thugish Black teens).

I went to meet my wife, my brother-in-law and my kids at the public pool after I got off from work. When I got their my wife told me one of the ******* (see used a different word) over there stole her Iphone. I asked her if she was sure and she said she saw him take it. So I confronted him.

I let me know just to give the phone back and their wouldn't be any trouble.
How did the ****** respond, "Iss no know wha yousss talkin bout, ya racist asshol, tinking all baks are Kiminals."
I responded "my wife saw you, just give it back."
He say "Iss outa here."
I then grab his arm and I said "you're going no where."
This ****** then takes a swing at me and connects on the side of my face. I then tackle this ****** (I was a hell of a wrestler back in the day) and start pounding him. I thought it was more than justified. I mean the ****** stole the phone, refused to give it back and then punched me in the face. I was protecting my family.

Finally the police arrive. Lone and behold the phone was found in the ******'s pocket. But who do these poor excuses for law enforcement officers arrest? ME! Saying I went over the line in subduing and beating this ******. I pointed to the fact that the ****** was about 2 ins taller (6'0) then me and about the same size and build as me. I pointed out he punched me when I stopped him from fleeing. I pointed out that my children had to witness this and were frigthened. LASTLY WE FOUND OUR PROPERTY IN HIS POCKET!!! These sorry excuses for cops wouldn't hear it. I got arrested. The little ****** thief was let got without one charge!

When we got to the police station, I had a criminal lawyer family member come and get all the charges dropped. But it should have never gotten to that point. I should never have been arrested and the ****** thief should never have been let go.

It gets tougher and tougher to dispute claims that Blacks are more violent and crime prone than ever other race that Tank and WJ make, when you look to the fact of how many of them are behind bars, the over crime statistics committed by Blacks, the most dangerous places in the country are black neighborhoods, African Countries have ALWAYS been the most violent places on Earth and never get better, African American Western Countries (Haiti and Jamiaca) are violent shitholes etc.

But then again I have some good black friends that I would judge their character as well above most people regardless of race, I plan to vote in at least the Presidential primaries for a Blacks man (Michael Cain) and two of the top 5 Americans in history were black (MLK and Douglass). Yes I am probably overly emotional, because this just happened yesterday and I was subject of a huge injustice by the police, but I think liberal PCness needs to END!!! The African American community needs to stop blaming white people and stand up on its own two feet and take responsibility for itself.

typical whiny hebe shyster, and some of my best friends are jews.

:rofl:

Go fuck yourself Del, my offer of meeting in the real world where I could bash your head against the wall still stands!

Go fuck yourself Del, my offer of meeting in the real world where I could bash your head against the wall still stands!

geyn balestikn a khazer, yidlach.

*lone and behold*, a typical whiny internet tough guy jooooooooo.

:rofl: *lone and behold*-you must be in great shape from chasing ambulances, because no one as unfamiliar with english as you are could possibly make court appearances.

Yeap you are a racist.

The guy did not steal your property because he was black, he stole it because he is scum.

You could subdue him but punching him repeatedly is not subduing him.

The police were right.

Yeap you are a racist.
That could be one interpretation, but I question why the stats are so swayed and I get to benefit of the doubt huh of being emotion?

The guy PUNCHED ME IN THE FACE IN FRONT OF MY CHILDREN!!! I was protecting my family. We are not taking a tiny little ****** here, I wasn't thinking about what the PC police were going to say, I was think about protecting my family!

The police were right.
I think your just trying to piss me off, similar to Del! :evil:

ghook is proof positive that jews are just as human as southern whites.

just for the record, i don't believe a word of what you posted tough guy-you just wanted an excuse to say ******. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wow you don't believe, now I am going to cry myself to sleep now! :lol: You work for free monitoring a message board, so your opinion means little to me! :eusa_angel:

Yeap you are a racist.

The guy did not steal your property because he was black, he stole it because he is scum.

The police were right.

You're an idiot and those police acted stupidly. If what GHook says is accurate the balck dude assulted GHook first, GHook was well within his rights to defend himself, his family and his property. In Texas I would have shot the SOB and I would have been justified in doing so.

How do the police know that this racist found the phone in the mans pocket?

The police would have had to take his word the phone was found in the mans pocket.

You people dont seem to understand police work

just for the record, i don't believe a word of what you posted tough guy-you just wanted an excuse to say ******. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wow you don't believe, now I am going to cry myself to sleep now! :lol: You work for free monitoring a message board, so your opinion means little to me! :eusa_angel:

why is it that the ONLY people who seem to think that acting as a mod on an internet forum without COMPENSATION is, somehow, an insult are always....

if your use of english here is any indication, you work for free also.

of course, i do it on purpose :rofl:

tell us how you beat that ****** again, will ya, ****?

why is it that the ONLY people who seem to think that acting as a mod on an internet forum without COMPENSATION is, somehow, an insult are always....

...too stupid to wonder why i can work for free?

beats me, shogie.:confused:

Actually they are probably wrong, but I just had an incident yesterday with a black teenager (16-17) at the public pool yesterday that would strengthen their point. I apologize for the N-bombs, but I am still emotional about it. In reality I am more angry about the 2 white cowardly cops (I guarantee if two black cops came to the scene the situation would have been different, because from my experience Black cops have far less sympathy and PCness for thugish Black teens).

I went to meet my wife, my brother-in-law and my kids at the public pool after I got off from work. When I got their my wife told me one of the ******* (see used a different word) over there stole her Iphone. I asked her if she was sure and she said she saw him take it. So I confronted him.

I let me know just to give the phone back and their wouldn't be any trouble.
How did the ****** respond, "Iss no know wha yousss talkin bout, ya racist asshol, tinking all baks are Kiminals."
I responded "my wife saw you, just give it back."
He say "Iss outa here."
I then grab his arm and I said "you're going no where."
This ****** then takes a swing at me and connects on the side of my face. I then tackle this ****** (I was a hell of a wrestler back in the day) and start pounding him. I thought it was more than justified. I mean the ****** stole the phone, refused to give it back and then punched me in the face. I was protecting my family.

Finally the police arrive. Lone and behold the phone was found in the ******'s pocket. But who do these poor excuses for law enforcement officers arrest? ME! Saying I went over the line in subduing and beating this ******. I pointed to the fact that the ****** was about 2 ins taller (6'0) then me and about the same size and build as me. I pointed out he punched me when I stopped him from fleeing. I pointed out that my children had to witness this and were frigthened. LASTLY WE FOUND OUR PROPERTY IN HIS POCKET!!! These sorry excuses for cops wouldn't hear it. I got arrested. The little ****** thief was let got without one charge!

When we got to the police station, I had a criminal lawyer family member come and get all the charges dropped. But it should have never gotten to that point. I should never have been arrested and the ****** thief should never have been let go.

It gets tougher and tougher to dispute claims that Blacks are more violent and crime prone than ever other race that Tank and WJ make, when you look to the fact of how many of them are behind bars, the over crime statistics committed by Blacks, the most dangerous places in the country are black neighborhoods, African Countries have ALWAYS been the most violent places on Earth and never get better, African American Western Countries (Haiti and Jamiaca) are violent shitholes etc.

But then again I have some good black friends that I would judge their character as well above most people regardless of race, I plan to vote in at least the Presidential primaries for a Blacks man (Michael Cain) and two of the top 5 Americans in history were black (MLK and Douglass). Yes I am probably overly emotional, because this just happened yesterday and I was subject of a huge injustice by the police, but I think liberal PCness needs to END!!! The African American community needs to stop blaming white people and stand up on its own two feet and take responsibility for itself.

You need to call the DA's office, tell them what happened, and tell them you absolutely want to press charges but the cops would not allow you to.

The DA will have a word with the cops, I promise you. Even if they downplay it to you.

The police would have had to take his word the phone was found in the mans pocket.

TM,

You ever been in a very tense situation where frankly you were frightened for yourself and your family? How rational did you act? Why hold someone to such a high standard?

The police were present when the phone was found. Reading comprehension isn't your strongest attribute is it?

TM,

You ever been in a very tense situation where frankly you were frightened for yourself and your family? How rational did you act? Why hold someone to such a high standard?

Because its the law.

You can subdue the perp but you can not take revenge.

The police came and would have had to take your word you found the phone on him.

You should have been gathering witnesses instead of punching him.

You have seemed to only learn one thing in this incident and that is all balck people are evil because one asshole stole your phone.

If I were you I would be appolgising to your children for your behavior and telling them you allowed your emotions to take over and that the man didnt do this because his skin is black.

You are setting your kids up for a world of hurt in life.

I thought the cops found the phone in the kid's pocket.

Anyway, call the DA.

No I did. The phrasing above was not the best, but in a moment of being holy shit what if this kid doesn't have the phone, I'm fucked, so I reached in his pocket and found it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back