William Holden

So I am starting a thread for William Holden. When young he was GORGEOUS and SEXY :smoke:

With a beautiful hairy chest, a manly man, he was completely lick worthy and kissable all over.

View attachment 134997

Being a pervert don't think I haven't noticed other impressive things about William Holden, apart from his beautiful chest and beautiful smile, for those who don't know what I'm talking about look at the blue circles that I've provided :dev2:

View attachment 134996

View attachment 134995

View attachment 134999

View attachment 134994

View attachment 135001

View attachment 135002

View attachment 134992
He acted the same in every role. Not much of an actor.

Who said anything about acting, you think a girl is concerned about acting ability when they are so gorgeous and sexy? :smoke:

Do you think men watched Marilyn Monroe films for her acting ability? :popcorn: :poke:

Seven-Years-itch-subway.jpg

marilynrgb-sam-shaw-bw047_rbiojpg.jpg

So I am starting a thread for William Holden. When young he was GORGEOUS and SEXY :smoke:

With a beautiful hairy chest, a manly man, he was completely lick worthy and kissable all over.

View attachment 134997

Being a pervert don't think I haven't noticed other impressive things about William Holden, apart from his beautiful chest and beautiful smile, for those who don't know what I'm talking about look at the blue circles that I've provided :dev2:

View attachment 134996

View attachment 134995

View attachment 134999

View attachment 134994

View attachment 135001

View attachment 135002

View attachment 134992
He acted the same in every role. Not much of an actor.

Who said anything about acting, you think a girl is concerned about acting ability when they are so gorgeous and sexy? :smoke:

Do you think men watched Marilyn Monroe films for her acting ability? :popcorn: :poke:

Seven-Years-itch-subway.jpg

marilynrgb-sam-shaw-bw047_rbiojpg.jpg

That guy's in the wrong place. But whoever's down there on the subway ------ score! :rock:

Good detective work Lucy. Somehow William Holden's package has managed to escape me all these years.

No problem :smoke:

"Package"? What's he talkin' about Oosie? Did WIlliam Holden work for Federal Express? :eusa_angel:

I think Iceweasal is thanking me for posting the pictures of William Holden. Did William Holden work for Federal Express? I don't know before he was in films he might, I'll have to Google this.

Good detective work Lucy. Somehow William Holden's package has managed to escape me all these years.

"Package"? What's he talkin' about Oosie? Did WIlliam Holden work for Federal Express? :eusa_angel:

I think Iceweasal is thanking me for posting the pictures of William Holden. Did William Holden work for Federal Express? I don't know before he was in films he might, I'll have to Google this.

200_s.gif

200_s.gif

Huh? :confused-84:

Now Oosie.... don't forget, Mr. Oosie is watching.

----- In fact, he's right backstage, let's bring him out right now...

That will not let me watch the video :(

It does say "a mix of Desi's Babalu performances", don't know what that is, I'll have to Google.

That will not let me watch the video :(

It does say "a mix of Desi's Babalu performances", don't know what that is, I'll have to Google.

Sorry, it makes you go to YouTube. It won't show in Österriech? I'll try to find another. It's full of Lucies.

EDIT --- here's another version, slightly truncated --

Forum List

Back