Willard Vs. Obama On Gun Control

Conservatives, does Willard's strong anti-gun stances affect your vote for him?

• Yes, I will now support Obama or someone else that is pro-2nd amendment

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Somewhat, I will consider not voting for him

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No, I will vote for Willard no matter what

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not a Romney supporter to begin with.

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
Generally, I give people the benifit of the the doubt - but in your case I'll mae an exception.
You're -lying- about The Obama being pro-2nd amendment.

I know it's hard to believe, but Obama has been very pro-2nd amendment.

What politicians say they will do versus what they actually do are two completely different things.

Those on the right seem to love and believe hearing all the things their politicians in the campaign whisper in their ears, only to find out they were lied to when they voted and/or passed legislation that was the complete opposite.

The only way to truly see a politicians stances is one and only one way. How did they vote.

When it comes to gun control it's quite clear,

Obama = strongly pro-guns rights.

Willard = Strongly anti-guns rights.

Last edited:
Generally, I give people the benifit of the the doubt - but in your case I'll mae an exception.
This is a lie.
Repeating that lie, as you are want to do, makes you a liar.
:dunno:

Holding onto your Willard picture and dreaming he is pro-guns, doesn't make it so,..

Though tell me, which do you think is a better indicator of how a politicians stances are. What they tell you they are, or how they actually act on them?

Last edited:
Now you just cant help but lie.

When was Obaumble a governor?

Holy hell are you stupid (no wonder you are a right winger) Those are Obama's actions as president. vs. Willard as governor.

Obama's actions as President?[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9X2VbhSH9o&feature=player_detailpage]Obama Pushes Anti-Gun Treaty - YouTube[/ame]

This is a lie.
Holding onto your Willard picture and dreaming he is pro-guns, doesn't make it so,..
1: I haven't said anything about Romney
2: You're still a liar.

Yes, I know you are completely dumbfounded as the right wing propaganda machine has programed you to think "Obama iz gunna take yur gunzzzzz!" But as usual, that is a flat out lie and simply not the case.

Willard has taken away "yur gunnnz!" and said he would again.

If you want to see your M14 gone, vote (R). If you want to see it safely in your hands, vote (D) (I) or (L) :up:

Fast and Furious was designed and implemented by obama with the purpose of eventual total disarmament.

Yes, by extending and expanding gun rights President Obama is attempting to disarm people.

That makes perfect sense. No, really.

You better explain how arming drug cartels was expanding and extending gun rights...................

Well, it's giving people more access to arms. But that's not what I was referring to. I was referring to the legislation he has signed to extend and expand gun rights.

Yes, by extending and expanding gun rights President Obama is attempting to disarm people.

That makes perfect sense. No, really.

You better explain how arming drug cartels was expanding and extending gun rights...................

Well, it's giving people more access to arms. But that's not what I was referring to. I was referring to the legislation he has signed to extend and expand gun rights.

MAGICIANS TRICK.

Though I was surprised he signed the righ to carry in parks. MANY OF US DID SO ANYWAY. So it wasnt all that and a bag of chips. Fast and furious has negated any claim to fame.

Though I was surprised he signed the righ to carry in parks. MANY OF US DID SO ANYWAY. So it wasnt all that and a bag of chips.

Wow, that makes you one of the cool kids!

Now, please tell me how Obama's expandion gun rights leads you to the conclusion that Obama is aiming to strictly curtail gun rights.

This is a lie.

Calling something a lie is just smoke blowin'---if you are able to show empirical evidence that President Obama is anti 2nd Amendment, now would be a good time to show it, if you don't/can't then it looks to me like you're just having another one of those ever so popular Republican, "I'm rubber, you're glue" moments.

This is a lie.
Calling something a lie is just smoke blowin'---if you are able to show empirical evidence that President Obama is anti 2nd Amendment, now would be a good time to show it,
Look a few posts back - link posted, and your apology accepted.

Last edited:
Mitt Vs. Hussein On Gun Control

There.

Fixed it for you, Crack_Fable.

You couldn't fix a 1+1=3 math problem. Get fucked moron.

I could, because unlike you, ya mindless dishonest liberal douche bag fuckwit, I know that in base 10, 1 + 1 = 2. I realize that to a brain damaged piece of shit like you, that IS a problem.

Now, as to the balance of your post, fuck yourself you diseased dishonest mutant rat twat.

One of the most disgusting things about you cum-guzzling Obamaphiles is your urge to toss Hussein's salad. Might as well face facts, piss-boi: your guy is a fucking idiot, like you. But even he has standards. Your lips and his anal sphincter will never meet.

:clap2::eusa_clap:

Though I was surprised he signed the righ to carry in parks. MANY OF US DID SO ANYWAY. So it wasnt all that and a bag of chips.

Wow, that makes you one of the cool kids!

Now, please tell me how Obama's expandion gun rights leads you to the conclusion that Obama is aiming to strictly curtail gun rights.

THE PLOT OF FAST AND FURIOUS MORE THEN PROVES THAT POINT.

Now you can defeat that premise by posting the convictions in the case. Make sure you include The FBI allowing the transfer of weapons to known felons.

Forum List

Back