Willard Vs. Obama On Gun Control

Conservatives, does Willard's strong anti-gun stances affect your vote for him?

• Yes, I will now support Obama or someone else that is pro-2nd amendment

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Somewhat, I will consider not voting for him

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No, I will vote for Willard no matter what

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not a Romney supporter to begin with.

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
That was from over two years ago, never happened. Try again.

Remember what I told you earlier in the thread about words, vs. actions?

And I gave you a link showing his actions as IL senator.

Obama's actions as senator and president were already posted in the first post of the thread, did you not read them?

Willard's actions are also posted.

I read your OP.

You mention nothing of his record as a State Senator or that, while holding that office, he was scored F+ by the NRA

Obama's actions as senator and president were already posted in the first post of the thread, did you not read them?

I read your OP.

You mention nothing of his record as a State Senator or that, while holding that office, he was scored F+ by the NRA
Well of course not -- the only way he can make is point is to lie about the truth.

I read your OP.

Nice cherry pick, that's in the link on the thread topic's first post.

What i have in the first post of the topic is what Obama actually passed as president, as well as what Willard passed as governor.

I know, you right wingers will spin, twist, defect, and do absolutely everything you possibly can do to somehow try and make Obama look bad, but growing up, and being a man is the strongest thing you can ever do,...

Now tell me, what are your feelings on Willard's very liberal anti-2nd amendment stances?

Last edited:
2ndAmendment-e1343046423172.jpg

When the second amendment was written everyone had access to military grade weapons, including heavy cannons.

The hell are you talking about? The 2nd amendment allowed you to have a musket for personal protection, hunting, and other small arms for the same reason (hand pistols and knives).

It did NOT allow you to have military style weapons that would allow you to become a hostile militia with the potential threat of overthrowing the government.

Muskets were military grade weapons, idiot.

Feel free to offer any proof you actually have that I am wrong.

Last edited:
That was from over two years ago, never happened. Try again.

Remember what I told you earlier in the thread about words, vs. actions?

The first post of the thread says nothing about Obama's actions during either period.

Though I was surprised he signed the righ to carry in parks. MANY OF US DID SO ANYWAY. So it wasnt all that and a bag of chips.

Wow, that makes you one of the cool kids!

Now, please tell me how Obama's expandion gun rights leads you to the conclusion that Obama is aiming to strictly curtail gun rights.

THE PLOT OF FAST AND FURIOUS MORE THEN PROVES THAT POINT.

Now you can defeat that premise by posting the convictions in the case. Make sure you include The FBI allowing the transfer of weapons to known felons.

Your comments reveal that you know nothing about F&F.

http://features.blogs.fortune.cnn.com/2012/06/27/fast-and-furious-truth/

I read your OP.

Nice cherry pick, that's in the link on the thread topic's first post.

What i have in the first post of the topic is what Obama actually passed as president, as well as what Willard passed as governor.

I know, you right wingers will spin, twist, defect, and do absolutely everything you possibly can do to somehow try and make Obama look bad, but growing up, and being a man is the strongest thing you can ever do,...

Now tell me, what are your feelings on Willard's very liberal anti-2nd amendment stances?

Talk about cherry picking!
:lol:

1997-2004: As an Illinois state senator, Obama supports banning all forms of semi-automatic weapons and tighter state restrictions generally on firearms, including a failed effort to limit handgun purchases to one per month.
^^^^^^^That's from the link in your OP

8 years as a State Senator compared to less than 4 as President.
8 years as someone that propose and votes on law compared to someone that merely signs them.

I posted a lot about Obama's record as a State Senator back in 07-08, but it fell on deaf ears.

The ONLY reason he hasn't signed anything similar to his years in IL is that he and his Dim majority had tunnel vision with the ACA.

I don't like them but he is the better choice of the two for recovery.

I plan to hold him accountable (as best as the individual can) and told him so when I sent him the first ever political donation I have ever sent.

I also believe and trust his word more than Obama.

When the second amendment was written everyone had access to military grade weapons, including heavy cannons.

The hell are you talking about? The 2nd amendment allowed you to have a musket for personal protection, hunting, and other small arms for the same reason (hand pistols and knives).

It did NOT allow you to have military style weapons that would allow you to become a hostile militia with the potential threat of overthrowing the government.

The 2nd amendment in it's entirety has already been posted, why wont you read it?

I don't like them but he is the better choice of the two for recovery.

I plan to hold him accountable (as best as the individual can) and told him so when I sent him the first ever political donation I have ever sent.

I also believe and trust his word more than Obama.

You trust the word of the biggest flip-flopper in the history of politics?

I often suspect that the President has purposely steered clear of gun rights issues during his first term because he knows that, if he had pushed for the laws he wants, it would have been very detrimental to his re-election hopes.

I am less interested in what he has done in this regard during his first four years and will be watching closely the next four.

Assuming of course that he wins come November...

The 2nd amendment in it's entirety has already been posted, why wont you read it?

I have, feel free to point out how militias existed without military grade weapons. Were they supposed to use pitchforks?

I don't think we yet have a final body count from the Fast and Furious debacle, a scheme concocted to subvert the second amendment and create a pretext for Obama's ambition for new and more restrictive gun control legislation. I shutter to think what he will try to do on behalf of gun control if he gets a second term.

Even though Bush was the one that started F&F, Obama has been very pro-freedom on 2nd amendment rights, in the end it's all a conspiracy that he's "Gunna take yer gunnnnnnz!" :eusa_hand:

Willard has been very anti-2nd amendment, but that's ok, he'll be "on our side",....How warped is the right wing mind? :cuckoo:

Bush did not start Fast and Furious. The official position of the Obama administration is that it was a rogue operation started without any knowledge of the higher ups by the Phoenix office. Strangely enough, they haven't actually fired anyone yet.

WRONG, Project GUNRUNNER was begun in 2006, Fast & Furious was only a part of the BUSH approved series of "special ops":

Project Gunrunner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Even though Bush was the one that started F&F, Obama has been very pro-freedom on 2nd amendment rights, in the end it's all a conspiracy that he's "Gunna take yer gunnnnnnz!" :eusa_hand:

Willard has been very anti-2nd amendment, but that's ok, he'll be "on our side",....How warped is the right wing mind? :cuckoo:

Bush did not start Fast and Furious. The official position of the Obama administration is that it was a rogue operation started without any knowledge of the higher ups by the Phoenix office. Strangely enough, they haven't actually fired anyone yet.

WRONG, Project GUNRUNNER was begun in 2006, Fast & Furious was only a part of the BUSH approved series of "special ops":

Does the left-leaning Wiki mention that Gunrunner was squashed?
:eusa_hand:

No it wasn't.

Sorry, Holder shot that one down. They stopped the program before Obama got in and Obama started a new one, that didnt track shit....incompetance at best and well we'll see at worse, once the executive privledge falls.

Forum List

Back