Willard NOT The GOP Nomination? Ron Paul Is Still In The Race

Let Paul speak if he wins Nebraska, the ideas won't hurt anyone and it creates a better convention.

Which half of Paul do you want to hear speak: The sane half or the insane half?

The insane Paul is so much more interesting. I think it constitutes more than haf of his spiel.

What do you care? You will criticize the GOP no matter who speaks, partisan hacks that can't influence a worm are often that way. So, as far as a nut job like you is concerned, the insane half will show up no matter what, because prejudice doesn't allow for anything else.

Romney should let him talk. It takes all kinds IMO.

Let Paul speak if he wins Nebraska, the ideas won't hurt anyone and it creates a better convention.

Most of Paul's views on the key issues are to the hard left like ending all the war mongering and give-a-ways to the rich.

I hope Paul and his supporters give Willard hell for his cronyism, not to mention the election fraud against him,...

Well no they aren't hard left.

But if you think they are liberal in nature, why do you support Obama's warmongering and all his policies that favor the super rich?

There won't be a brokered convention.

It won't be Paul will get his 15 minutes however, Romney has more than enough delegates, not even close.

Paul will get his say and that is important to the process, if he wins Nebraska, he'll have earned it.

Ron Paul has fought an uphill battle against the media and the GOP. What he has accomplished already is impressive. Even if he doesn't win Nebraska I believe he has earned at least a speaking spot at the convention. If the GOP completely shuns Paul at the convention they will be shooting themselves in the foot. You can then guarantee that his die hard supporters will either vote third party, write in Paul, or sit out the election altogether.

there is trouble in con land.

Go ahead and piss the Paul people off.

see what happens when you try to trash the smartest people in your party.

damn how sad to have libertarians be your smartest people

Got to love the democratic bull shit, if Republicans are united, they are robots and can't think for themselves. If they have differences of opinion it is trouble in con land.

The Democrats on the other hand, if they have a difference of opinion it is because they are diverse, if they are united it is the greater good.

Why can't liberals, who claim to be the smartest, see through their own bull shit?

All three of you can jerk off over that, but Romney won the amount he needed to make sure there WASN'T a brokered convention. Any noise or disruption Ron Paul causes will be minimal!

I heard that if he pulls off Nebraska, at a minimum he'll be allowed a 15-minute speech at the Convention. I have also heard that Romney doesn't want that to happen.

Romney will cave, he's spineless. They'll give him the 2AM spot.

I heard that if he pulls off Nebraska, at a minimum he'll be allowed a 15-minute speech at the Convention. I have also heard that Romney doesn't want that to happen.

While it's been pretty much considered Willard is the GOP's nomination, that simply isn't true.

Coming this weekend the Nebraska republicans will pick their delegates for the GOP nomination. If Paul is able to pull them off, it will lead to a brokered convention.

Ron Paul's supporters stake last hopes on Nebraska

While a longshot, if Paul could pull it off, this could get interesting,....

Most of Paul's views on the key issues are to the hard left like ending all the war mongering and give-a-ways to the rich.

I hope Paul and his supporters give Willard hell for his cronyism, not to mention the election fraud against him,...

Well no they aren't hard left.

But if you think they are liberal in nature, why do you support Obama's warmongering and all his policies that favor the super rich?

Democrats are all for war mongering as long as it is their war and their idea, they are also for corporate welfare, if it is their idea. See, GE and GM, they have no principles, so it is easy for them to vote for Obama.

All three of you can jerk off over that, but Romney won the amount he needed to make sure there WASN'T a brokered convention. Any noise or disruption Ron Paul causes will be minimal!

While it's been pretty much considered Willard is the GOP's nomination, that simply isn't true.

Coming this weekend the Nebraska republicans will pick their delegates for the GOP nomination. If Paul is able to pull them off, it will lead to a brokered convention.

And it isn't noise, it is his ideas, values and principles and others that share his ideas. The GOP is big enough to listen to its own. Not sure why Democrats can't handle different ideas.

You are such an ignorant monkey! The liberals are the traditional war-mongers, see WWI, WW II, Korea, Kosovo (one of the most unjust interventions in US history) and Vietnam all had Democrats at the helm at the start.

Ron Paul is FAR right on nearly everything, your just so uneducated you don't know a damn thing!

(1) Taxes and Spending: Ron Paul is more right on than every politicians in Washington. It's his key issue, is that leftist?
(2) Ending the Federal Reserve and going to the gold standard. You won't hear ONE leftist even consider it!
(3) Get rid of the department of commerce, energy and education! Any leftist going to support that?
(4) Reduce business regulation to the bone? Another signature issues, you think that is leftist?
(5) Removing nearly all Union powers? Is that leftist?
(6) Getting rid of fed student loans, welfare and Obaminationcare, is that leftist?

Face it, you are a dumb ass!

And it isn't noise, it is his ideas, values and principles and others that share his ideas. The GOP is big enough to listen to its own. Not sure why Democrats can't handle different ideas.

I don't mind him speaking either if he sticks to ideas and not attacking his own party! He has some great ones!

I don't mind him speaking either if he sticks to ideas and not attacking his own party! He has some great ones!

What if the attacks are warranted and the facts behind them accurate?

There won't be a brokered convention.

It won't be Paul will get his 15 minutes however, Romney has more than enough delegates, not even close.

Paul will get his say and that is important to the process, if he wins Nebraska, he'll have earned it.

Ron Paul has fought an uphill battle against the media and the GOP. What he has accomplished already is impressive. Even if he doesn't win Nebraska I believe he has earned at least a speaking spot at the convention. If the GOP completely shuns Paul at the convention they will be shooting themselves in the foot. You can then guarantee that his die hard supporters will either vote third party, write in Paul, or sit out the election altogether.

Paul has always had a chance to speak at the convention. He refuses to endorse the nominee and they wouldn't let him through the door. Last election he refused, wasn't allowed in and had some silly little convention of his own down the street.

Paul has always had a chance to speak at the convention. He refuses to endorse the nominee and they wouldn't let him through the door. Last election he refused, wasn't allowed in and had some silly little convention of his own down the street.

There isn't a nominee until after the convention so how can he endorse one? If he wins nebraska all bets are off because he wins the right to be nominated and the delegates are unbound by RNC rules. RNC rules trump the states and even if they are bound they can abstain in the first round then vote their conscious. Maybe he still won't have enough but no one really knows at this point and to say otherwise is wishful thinking.

Forum List

Back