Willard NOT The GOP Nomination? Ron Paul Is Still In The Race

Black_Label

Registered Democrat
Jun 20, 2012
While it's been pretty much considered Willard is the GOP's nomination, that simply isn't true.

Coming this weekend the Nebraska republicans will pick their delegates for the GOP nomination. If Paul is able to pull them off, it will lead to a brokered convention.

Ron Paul's supporters stake last hopes on Nebraska

While a longshot, if Paul could pull it off, this could get interesting,....

Last edited:
I heard that if he pulls off Nebraska, at a minimum he'll be allowed a 15-minute speech at the Convention. I have also heard that Romney doesn't want that to happen.

I heard that if he pulls off Nebraska, at a minimum he'll be allowed a 15-minute speech at the Convention. I have also heard that Romney doesn't want that to happen.

Romney will cave, he's spineless. They'll give him the 2AM spot.

Let Paul speak if he wins Nebraska, the ideas won't hurt anyone and it creates a better convention.

Romney should let him talk. It takes all kinds IMO.

Let Paul speak if he wins Nebraska, the ideas won't hurt anyone and it creates a better convention.

Most of Paul's views on the key issues are to the hard left like ending all the war mongering and give-a-ways to the rich.

I hope Paul and his supporters give Willard hell for his cronyism, not to mention the election fraud against him,...

Most of Paul's views on the key issues are to the hard left like ending all the war mongering and give-a-ways to the rich.

I hope Paul and his supporters give Willard hell for his cronyism, not to mention the election fraud against him,...

Ron Paul is a mixed bag.

But the GOP has been working overtime to stifle him this time around.

While it's been pretty much considered Willard is the GOP's nomination, that simply isn't true.

Coming this weekend the Nebraska republicans will pick their delegates for the GOP nomination. If Paul is able to pull them off, it will lead to a brokered convention.

only a dumb ass like you could possibly think that Romney might not actually get the GOP nomination at this point.

only a dumb ass like you could possibly think that Romney might not actually get the GOP nomination at this point.

Why do you hate other republicans like Paul and his supporters so much?

Why do you hate other republicans like Paul and his supporters so much?

why are you such a dumb ass?

I agree with Paul on corporate welfare and ending wars. Just my opinion.

there is trouble in con land.

Go ahead and piss the Paul people off.

see what happens when you try to trash the smartest people in your party.

damn how sad to have libertarians be your smartest people

There won't be a brokered convention.

It won't be Paul will get his 15 minutes however, Romney has more than enough delegates, not even close.

Paul will get his say and that is important to the process, if he wins Nebraska, he'll have earned it.

there is trouble in con land.

Go ahead and piss the Paul people off.

see what happens when you try to trash the smartest people in your party.

damn how sad to have libertarians be your smartest people

If Paul gets enough votes he will come to the convention, he will speak, he will take his seat, there will be a vote, Paul will lose (big time) and about a third of the delegates will go home all pissed off.

What's not to like?

Forum List

Back