Willard is driving a new Audi .. so much for American made

jack-1.gif

these people dont care PJ, they only voted for Romrom out of hatred for Obama.

No. We voted for Romney because he was clearly the more experienced leader of the two.

The fact that Romney has an audi is completely irrelevant to just about anything in reality.

No. We voted for Romney because he was clearly the more experienced leader of the two.

The fact that Romney has an audi is completely irrelevant to just about anything in reality.

LOL you are so full of fucking shit Avatar. You where wrong about him winning, you are wrong about him being a better leader...You've been wrong on most things.

No him driving an audi flies in the face about him being a Detroit man. He was pandering to those people. Just admit it and move on instead of deflecting it.

There is no harm in the pandering, unless you deny what it was.

You dishonest little pissant.

LOL you are so full of fucking shit Avatar. You where wrong about him winning, you are wrong about him being a better leader...You've been wrong on most things.

No him driving an audi flies in the face about him being a Detroit man. He was pandering to those people. Just admit it and move on instead of deflecting it.

Driving an audi just means he is driving an audi. He isnt making a political statement.

Get your partisan head out of your ass and come back to reality before you end up destroying yourself.

Driving an audi just means he is driving an audi. He isnt making a political statement.

Get your partisan head out of your ass and come back to reality before you end up destroying yourself.

i never said he was making a statement. I assume he just likes the Suv and thats all.

News flash:

Romney lost. No shit. It was about a month ago.

I shit you not.

:rolleyes:

Yeah, we know...but now the dems can blame him and spread the blame around a little. Blaming Bush was getting a little old...even to them:lol::lol:

How long will you LOLberals continue to demonize a man that never won and is now irrelevant? I'm putting my money on four years at leasst.

How long will you LOLberals continue to demonize a man that never won and is now irrelevant? I'm putting my money on four years at leasst.

Because they were scared as shit. A weight has been lifted off their shoulders, so they celebrate. YAY! our country is fucked a little longer!

Forum List

Back