Will Your Next Air Travel Include This?

Don't know and don't care if my next trip will have such a scanner. But I sure hope I get a seat next to the babe shown in the example.

No, you get to sit next to an Arab that thinks he owns the armrest .... until you impress upon him that your forearms are bigger.:eusa_angel:

Then there was the rather "portly" woman that thought I was a freakin' pillow.:evil:

can't they just make the program so the genitials and nipples are blocked out

Umm I don't think that scanner would pick up guns under belly flaps....

Or tucked between buffalo butt cheeks?

Thing is, if they actually followed procedures and did basic profile screening, this wouldn't be necessary.

From what I have seen, they don't really pay that much attention anyway, and there are too many pervs working the airport anyway.

Given my physique, I am pretty sure they would turn the scanner off when they saw me coming.

<F5>

Purely just to investigate and make sure.

unnecessary, expensive, invasive, a waste of time.

There are better places to waste our resources

Thing is, if they actually followed procedures and did basic profile screening, this wouldn't be necessary.

From what I have seen, they don't really pay that much attention anyway, and there are too many pervs working the airport anyway.

Given my physique, I am pretty sure they would turn the scanner off when they saw me coming.

The Gov. want to get cameras involved in every part of your life.

I'll tell you what:

Since you folks are so worried that someone might glimpse your tiny penises, here's what we can do.

We'll have one set of airlines that use these machines, they'll be designated "Safe" airlines.

Then we'll have one set of airlines that doesn't use these machines that you can fly on, designated as "unsafe" airlines.

I know which one I would choose. I also know which ones will go out of business right quick.

And of course, to prevent said "unsafe" airplanes from flying into buildings, we'll have special explosive devices built into the engines of the "unsafe" planes, that will go off if it looks like said planes are going to do a 9/11.

But hey, we'll let market forces decide whether we should keep the machines or not. That should make you all happy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back