Will You Vote for Someone Who Needs a Presidential Pardon?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Of course, I am talking about Hillary. I was just wondering how low people are willing to stoop in order to retain political power.

P.S. Do any of you NOT think Obama will be giving her a pardon? With $400 million, she can afford pardons for both her and Bill. After all, Marc Rich only had to pay $2 million...

P.P.S. A Presidential Pardon is for Criminal offenses, so please dispense with the Trump University comparisons.

jwoodie, that shines the light exactly where it should be. People should read your post a second time and really think about it.

Just HOW LOW can liberals go?

OK, this excludes Hillary, Donald, Christie, Walker, Cruz, Gingrich, and probably we can find crap on Santorum and Huckabee.

We are left with Ben Carson, Kasich, Sanders, Johnson.

imageedit_5697_4551207959.jpg

Of course, I am talking about Hillary. I was just wondering how low people are willing to stoop in order to retain political power.

P.S. Do any of you NOT think Obama will be giving her a pardon? With $400 million, she can afford pardons for both her and Bill. After all, Marc Rich only had to pay $2 million...

P.P.S. A Presidential Pardon is for Criminal offenses, so please dispense with the Trump University comparisons.

but it's ok for the donald to give "donations" to prosecutors so they drop their fraud investigations?

or are you referring to the fact that christie is going to need a pardon for bridge gate?

:cuckoo:

I don't think the fraud case against Donald's Trump University scam will require a Presidential pardon. Even though the man is guilty as sin.

So you should be safe to vote for him...

I don't think the fraud case against Donald's Trump University scam will require a Presidential pardon. Even though the man is guilty as sin.

Civil lawsuit, Treason lawsuit, and Clinton Crime Family PAY FOR PLAY.... yup they have equal weight!....:ahole-1:

Hillary is scaring the bejesus outa you, ain't she?

Civil lawsuit, Treason lawsuit, and Clinton Crime Family PAY FOR PLAY.... yup they have equal weight!....:ahole-1:

Hillary is scaring the bejesus outa you, ain't she?

ONLY if she somehow manages to skip through this shit, where others with less CRIME have been convicted and sentenced, and we have millions of assholes like you not give a fuck about it and elect her.

Thank you Counsellor. You must be privy to information that no one outside thr FBI knows. Too bad your opinion doesn't matter.

As long as their name is NOT Donald Trump sure, why not ??

Republicans pardon each other too, Ford gave the Pardon to Nixon in 1975, WATERGATE so if Obama pardons her so what:laugh:

The only reason you maggots care about this Bullshit, is because you know Trump can't beat her:laugh:

You know why Obama will pardon her if need be?, BECAUSE HE MIGHT WANT A JOB ON THE SUPREME COURT:laugh:, after she bitch slaps Trump....

Isn't it interesting that none of Hillary's supporters dispute the fact that she will get a Presidential pardon for criminal offenses? These authoritarian fascists can hardly wait to disarm you and impose their vision of paradise.

Neither Clinton or Trump need a presidential pardon.

Since neither has been charged with or convicted of a crime.

30 years of enemies gunning for Clinton- and 30 years of saying 'any day now we will convict her'

The far right of our GOP have almost stolen the party's nomination for president and have engineered a coming election defeat that will be the worst in the GOP history

Forum List

Back