Will You Vote For Obama Again?

I didn't vote for Obama in '08 and I'm definitely not voting for him in '12. I wrote in Ron Paul in '08.

I'm still undecided, but if I do vote for Romney, it won't be a vote for Romney as much as it will be a vote against Obama.

anybody that votes for either him or romney is a dumfuck idiot,they are both puppets fro the establishment and both like it the way it is where we serve the government instead of them serving us like they are suppose to according to the constitution.Ron Pual is the only one here people should vbote for if they care about the futre of america.

I didn't vote for Obama in '08 and I'm definitely not voting for him in '12. I wrote in Ron Paul in '08.

I'm still undecided, but if I do vote for Romney, it won't be a vote for Romney as much as it will be a vote against Obama.

Be smart.Dont vote for Romney either.vote for Ppaul or dont vote for anybody.nothing will change if Romney gets in office.

It will probably be a low turnout for Romney anyway.

Most decent Americans will rush to the polls to save our nation from destruction. They are not voting for Romney per se. They are voting to restore America to its greatness, freedom, prosperity and power. ..

Last edited:

Be smart.Dont vote for Romney either.vote for Ppaul or dont vote for anybody.nothing will change if Romney gets in office.

political-pictures-ron-paul-dork.jpg

Ron+Paul+Supporters+Are...png

stupid_voter.jpeg

political-pictures-ron-paul-dork.jpg

Ron+Paul+Supporters+Are...png

stupid_voter.jpeg

thanks for exposing that your a dork and a stupid voter and hate america and the constitution.nice.

according to your logic,THESE people here are dorks and stupid voters.:cuckoo:

KMC Forums - Ron Paul choice of the troops march on the white house

Dare you to go up to them and tell them that to their faces.I wish you would so I could be there to see it when they knock you on your ass and you cry in pain.:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
It will probably be a low turnout for Romney anyway.

Most decent Americans will rush to the polls to save our nation from destruction. They are not voting for Romney per se. They are voting to restore America to its greatness, freedom, prosperity and power. ..

Well the ONLY chance that will ever happen is if Paul gets elected.

Last edited:
I can't find anybody in my neck of the woods that will admit to voting for him the first time.

considering the landslide chances are they will be doing it again ...
What 'Lanslide' Gracie? Landslide of failure that is Obama?

United States presidential election, 2008 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Obama received 365 electoral votes, and McCain 173. ... Obama received the most votes for a presidential candidate in American history.

What made you change your mind?

I wonder how many will be influenced by Republican Spin (above) than the actual facts - Historic Health Care Reform ACA, curtailment of the Great Recession with positive GDP (Growth) since June of 09 and the myriad of other accomplishments of the present Administration ???

or remember what the spin of WMD actually accomplished for the Rs or the fortune $$$ made by Romney at the same time when everyone else were forced to face an Economic Catastrophe?

Last edited:
If you voted for Obama in 2008, will you vote for him again in 2012?

If you didn't vote for him in 2008, will you vote for him in 2012?

I am not voting for either Obama or Romney. I stopped voting in 2006. Since I have voted GOP for my entire life, my vote that would have cancelled out an Obama voter will not be there. So my staying home will work to swing the election in Obama's favor.

Let me be clear. I detest Obama. More than I detest Romney. Way more.

But my vote has to be earned. The GOP has not earned it. The GOP has actually turned me away with its takeover by maniacs and morons. The GOP has turned me away by its deliberate decision not to discourage the birther movement. The GOP has demonstrated it has no integrity by deciding to play the percentages with birthers in the knowledge that a birther is a GOP vote, so why straighten them out on the issue?

The non-voters will affect this election as much as the voters. If Obama has turned off more voters than the GOP has turned off voters, he will lose the election.

But if the shit-for-brains that currently dominate the conversation on the right have turned off more than Obama has, then they will have helped to elect Obama.

The maniacs on the Right earned Obama in 2008, and are working double overtime to re-elect him this year with their foaming at the mouth over Mrs. Obama's vacations and a million other picayune matters while comprehending nothing of import to the future of our Republic.

So, you seem to be proud of the fact that you are a self-admitted jerk, who has no decency to live up to his obligation as a citizen to exercise the God and Constitution given rights that millions of people in the world can only dream about.

So you fancy that your vote has to be earned??? Just who the Hell do you think you are?? Your admission that you are too lazy or stupid to vote makes it clear, beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are irresponsible, immature, a maniac and a lunatic and a moron. You know, the moniker you are so ready and willing to attach on those who are without a doubt, far better than you can ever hope to be.

Rest assured, the GOP does not want creeps like you. For that matter, neither do the Democrats. After all, for either party the presence of a spine is essential, and your self-admitted laziness and spinelessness and characterless avoidance of responsibility appeals to no one except for lazy drones like you.

So, vote for no one! But shut up for the next four years, and keep your complaints to yourself, if you don't like the results, regardless who gets the power.

Sad that worms like you exist. I would rather see a vote against the Party I support than a no vote by a pathetic "shit-for-brains" like you.

George W. Bush inherited a strong economy, a budget surplus, and a nation at peace.

Eight years later, he left Obama with a shattered economy, a trillion dollar deficit, and two useless wars.

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, doubled the stock market, created 10 straight quarters of GDP growth, created 27 straight months of private sector job growth, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.

And now with the automatic spending cuts and the expiration of the Bush tax cuts in 2012, Obama has solved the deficit problem as well.

Obama has done a very good job.

I did not vote for Obama in 2008 he has given me no reason to vote for him in 2012. Sadly the man who was supposed to be above partisan politics and be a different type of leader turned out to be just another typical politician I was not surprised by this still it was a little disappointing.

What happened to the war on terror? Oh, yea, Obama won it. What happened to Osama Bin Laden? Oh, yea, Obama got him. What happened to Gaddafi? Oh, yea, Obama got him too. What happened to the Great Recession? Oh, yea, GDP has been growing for three years. What happened to GM? Oh, yea, Obama saved them, and they are the number one car maker in the world. What happened to the stock market? Oh, yea, it has doubled since the stimulus.

If you voted for Obama in 2008, will you vote for him again in 2012?

If you didn't vote for him in 2008, will you vote for him in 2012?

I will vote for him at least five or six times

What happened to the war on terror? Oh, yea, Obama won it. What happened to Osama Bin Laden? Oh, yea, Obama got him. What happened to Gaddafi? Oh, yea, Obama got him too. What happened to the Great Recession? Oh, yea, GDP has been growing for three years. What happened to GM? Oh, yea, Obama saved them, and they are the number one car maker in the world. What happened to the stock market? Oh, yea, it has doubled since the stimulus.

If the war on terror has been won why are we still fighting it? Obama gave the OBL raid order the Navy Seals got him Gaddafi wow we played a role in toppling a tin horn dictator with no real army, air force or navy impressive. What rate has the GDP been growing at? GM has not paid back all their bailout money and is highly doubtful they will and I still believe they could have come back without a taxpayer funded bailout the stock market way to benefit those evil 1%.Unemployment is at 8% even higher if you count those who have dropped out the workforce and stopped looking which we don't 5 trillion dollars of additional debt in less than four years the GSA scandal a few million wasted on solyndra Iran is still pursing nukes and the massacre in Syria continues. A very good job you say.

Forum List

Back