Will you vote for McCain is he votes YES for the bailout?

Will you vote for McCain Nov 4th if he votes YES on the bailout?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes....I'll be voting for McCain regardless of his vote, though I'd prefer him to vote no.

FWIW.....I'm sure both McCain & Obama will vote yes on the bailout.

Yes....I'll be voting for McCain regardless of his vote, though I'd prefer him to vote no.

FWIW.....I'm sure both McCain & Obama will vote yes on the bailout.

I can't imagine why either candidate would vote for it. You would think at least one of them would vote against it, given what? 90 percent of the country is against this buyout?

Slander a great man and I'll do you faggot.

e-thug.jpg

With the way the poll questions are worded, I take it you really aren't looking for the input of certain voters anyway. Even the "no comment" is slanted towards a specific group, so :eusa_eh:

With the way the poll questions are worded, I take it you really aren't looking for the input of certain voters anyway. Even the "no comment" is slanted towards a specific group, so :eusa_eh:

Thank you, I'm glad I'm not the only person who sees how fucking stupid Silence's polls are.

Tentatively I'm going to say no.

I reserve the right to still cast my support him if he votes yes (pending reading the text of the bailout compromise bill).

He's done a lot of shit in the past that's pissed me off:

- Tried to ban MMA

- Got Congress to investigate steroids in baseball

- Amnesty

After I read the bill and look at McCain's vote I'll have a better idea if the bailout gets added to the above list.

I don't particularly "believe" in McCain, but my hatred for the piece of shit he's running against and his supporters - who all present a grave threat to our Constitution and way of life IMO - may make it seem like I do.

We'll see what happens Tuesday/whenever it's voted on.

Good to have you back, bud. You were starting to worry me a bit over the last week or two.

Affirmative. It's hard not to vote for McCain regardless of what he does considering his blunderfuck opponent with the Forest Gump IQ.

You know, there's more than two choices. It's not too late for the country to wake the fuck up and say no to the two party corruption.

You can either do what you can to be a part of the solution, or you can just brush your wool and BAAAAHHHH with the rest of the fucking retarded ass sheep.

The choice is yours.

Forum List

Back