Will you take the RFID chip, tech giant says brain chips are inevitable and they're coming fast.....

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Brain chips, micro-computing, RFID chips, microchips, smart phones, and virtual reality all of this is leading to something, and according to Brain Johnson of Kernel and the founder of Braintree, the next phase of this “something” is placing technology inside the human brain.

Will you take the RFID chip? Tech Giant Says Brain Chips are Inevitable and They're Coming Fast, Within Ten Years
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They are already using the acceptable excuse of brain chips by using them on soldiers who have PTSD. The dumbed down public accepts it because they cover the truth on what it is really for and why they're doing it.
They are being used as guinea pigs, it's a method that will be used to slowly weed out humans as we knew them.

Brain chips, micro-computing, RFID chips, microchips, smart phones, and virtual reality all of this is leading to something, and according to Brain Johnson of Kernel and the founder of Braintree, the next phase of this “something” is placing technology inside the human brain.

Will you take the RFID chip? Tech Giant Says Brain Chips are Inevitable and They're Coming Fast, Within Ten Years
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They are already using the acceptable excuse of brain chips by using them on soldiers who have PTSD. The dumbed down public accepts it because they cover the truth on what it is really for and why they're doing it.
They are being used as guinea pigs, it's a method that will be used to slowly weed out humans as we knew them.

Once again, you whine and cry about giving up personal freedom even though YOU VOTED TO DO JUST THAT.

Must say though, it cracked me up that they actually quoted the bible. smh

How about shrimp chips? They're tasty.

Answer: No, not interested in having chips installed.

If I thought I had a chip implanted during an operation I would track down and kill the person who did it. That's not a threat, it's a promise.

I just don't get you RWNJs. You're in favor of giving all personal info about you away and yet you don't like this?

Forum List

Back