Will You Still Have a Job, If Hillary Gets Elected ?

The Constitution ain't broke and why fix anything that is not broke? The left wants redistibution of wealth pure and simple

They want to limit or do away with our 2nd amendment right because of their FEAR.

Bullshit. I have guns. Reasonable restrictions on guns isn't the same thing as doing away with guns.

Oh, you think they are just going to stop with the "reasonable restrictions?" Give me a break. It's called incremental steps towards a complete ban.

Again, that's what you have been told. Even if some people wanted that, we both know it would never happen.

It does and has happened. Chicago? They had a complete ban on hand guns until it was challenged by a poor man who was living in a bad neighborhood and was robbed and beaten several times and wanted his right to carry a handgun reinstated.

Guns were banned within the city limits, That is not confiscation of everyone's guns.

I am . . .

1. Pro choice (with trimester limitations).
2. Agree with increasing minimum wage.
3. Pro welfare and helping the poor.
4. Anti capital punishment.
5. NOT religious.

Those are all things that most of the country wants. My only difference from your list is that I think a woman and her doctor should make that decision. My cousin lost a baby, but she had to lay in that hospital bed for a three days with a dead baby inside her before they removed it because the hospital said it would be considered an abortion, and they didn't do that. That's what the no exceptions rule causes.

Well, I don't agree with that scenario at all. However, there are people out there who just decide they don't want to be pregnant and would have partial birth abortions. Have you ever seen what that is like? Horrible. If you don't want to have your baby, then you should get your abortion done ASAP. Unless of course, there are problems with the pregnancy or the mother is in danger or something like that.

You know that form of abortion was banned in 2003 right?
Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Act - Wikipedia

But there are plenty of liberals who still support it and would bring it back. I am more for limiting it to the first trimester. Any time after that, it's kind of cruel, IMO. It DOES start to look and be more like a baby after that point.

I am . . .

5. NOT religious.

Those are all things that most of the country wants. My only difference from your list is that I think a woman and her doctor should make that decision. My cousin lost a baby, but she had to lay in that hospital bed for a three days with a dead baby inside her before they removed it because the hospital said it would be considered an abortion, and they didn't do that. That's what the no exceptions rule causes.

Well, I don't agree with that scenario at all. However, there are people out there who just decide they don't want to be pregnant and would have partial birth abortions. Have you ever seen what that is like? Horrible. If you don't want to have your baby, then you should get your abortion done ASAP. Unless of course, there are problems with the pregnancy or the mother is in danger or something like that.

But there are plenty of liberals who still support it and would bring it back. I am more for limiting it to the first trimester. Any time after that, it's kind of cruel, IMO. It DOES start to look and be more like a baby after that point.

Of course it does. Another example of how common sense regulations doesn't mean a complete ban.

I am . . .

5. NOT religious.

Third trimester abortions are still legal in some states. In the third trimester abortions the fetus's brain is functioning and feels pain. Third trimester abortion doctors pull the head out and cut the spinal cord in half at the neck and toss the baby into the medical waste bucket.

Of course it does. Another example of how common sense regulations doesn't mean a complete ban.

Third trimester abortions are still legal in some states. In the third trimester abortions the fetus's brain is functioning and feels pain. Third trimester abortion doctors pull the head out and cut the spinal cord in half at the neck and toss the baby into the medical waste bucket.

Your post is buried in the nested quotes, but I found it.

I really don't know how any doctor could do such a thing. That is really horrible. At that point, why not just have the baby and give it up for adoption? Unless there is a serious problem, that is just plain cruelty in my eyes.

I really don't know how any doctor could do such a thing. That is really horrible. At that point, why not just have the baby and give it up for adoption? Unless there is a serious problem, that is just plain cruelty in my eyes.

What if prenatal tests find out it is a mongoloid baby (retard) that will be on welfare all of its life?

Cutting taxes does not work to increase jobs. That was the case before the crash of 1929 and the crash of 2009. Instead paying higher wages and improving products, owners and stockholders and managers put the excess in their own pockets.

Perhaps some kind of tax formula of lowering tax in relation to a corporation's wage and salary structure.

Conservatives have these huge blind spots regarding economics. It is as if they suddenly turn into drooling idiots if the conversation gets past the bumper sticker phase. One of those blind spots is that when a corporation is faced with high taxes, they invest in expansion, and research and development, because these things are deductions from their net profit. Expansion of facilities and R&D lead to more production and more jobs, which, BTW, is also a direct expense write off from profit.

{sigh]

What if prenatal tests find out it is a mongoloid baby (retard) that will be on welfare all of its life?

I said "unless there is a serious problem."

So you support the option of late term abortion in certain exceptional circumstances. Who do you think should make that medical decision? The woman and her doctor(s) or a group whose goal is denying every abortion for any reason? The anti choice people act like every choice results in the kind of abortion that was banned in 2003, and there will never be a sad, but reasonable reason to need an abortion.

So you support the option of late term abortion in certain exceptional circumstances. Who do you think should make that medical decision? The woman and her doctor(s) or a group whose goal is denying every abortion for any reason? The anti choice people act like every choice results in the kind of abortion that was banned in 2003, and there will never be a sad, but reasonable reason to need an abortion.

Definitely the medical doctor and patient, but at that late in the stage, there should be an important reason and not just because you decided you don't want the baby afterall. The medically unnecessary abortions shouldn't be taken so lightly when performed after the first trimester.

Definitely the medical doctor and patient, but at that late in the stage, there should be an important reason and not just because you decided you don't want the baby afterall. The medically unnecessary abortions shouldn't be taken so lightly when performed after the first trimester.

You are firmly within the pro-choice ideology. I know you have been told Democrats encourage late term abortions for any reason, or no reason, but like almost everything else, what you were told is wrong.

With Hillary you won't need a job.

Government will provide you, free, with everything you need.

Not, mind you, with everything you want - only what you need.

Of course government will define what you need and you'll agree.

Because, if you don't, you will get nothing.

Forum List

Back