Will You Still Have a Job, If Hillary Gets Elected ?

Trump and Sanders see eye to eye on 80% of the issues.
Sanders has been blasting Hillary for over 10 years.
I know because I listened to his interviews on Liberal Talk Radio.
See the difference?

Lol Trump and Sanders do not agree on 80% of issues, that's hilarious. Sanders has blasted Clinton in the past, put her on notice giving her a challenge for the nomination, and has moved her towards some of his positions. TPP for an example. He has said he will hold her accountable if she flips and I believe him. What do you expect Sanders to do endorse Trump instead who is 80% against him?

Trump IS business, Hillary caters to them but is a politician and doesn't always side with them. See the difference?

Please respond Yes or No...
I, WheelieAddict, have listened to Bernie Sanders on Talk Radio Shows for at least 2 years prior to this Presidential Campaign Season.

Please respond yes or no. Trump is business. Clinton caters to business but doesn't always side with them.

I made a factual statement relating Sanders and Trump based upon factual experience and you made a vague attempt to rebuff my post.

Now TRY to focus...
I, WheelieAddict, have listened to Bernie Sanders on Talk Radio Shows for at least 2 years prior to this Presidential Campaign Season.

Bernie Sanders is no job maker, he's a job killer. He calls for higher taxes on business. When business pays higher taxes--the first that goes are employees. He's really a communist.

His continual campaigning on breaking up the Wall Street Bankers was a total factual lie. The Federal Reserve banks and the Federal Government operate separately and independently from one another. IOW he nor the Federal Government ever had the authority to break up Wall Street Bankers.
Bernie Sanders Can't Explain How He'd Break Up Big Banks, Among Other Things | VICE News

Bernie went ape shit Progressive during the campaign; far more than he was for the several years prior to the campaign.
But he had to differentiate himself from Hillary.
He made a MAJOR strategic mistake.
His mistake, though, has made him overly familiar with Hillary rear end.

Lol Trump and Sanders do not agree on 80% of issues, that's hilarious. Sanders has blasted Clinton in the past, put her on notice giving her a challenge for the nomination, and has moved her towards some of his positions. TPP for an example. He has said he will hold her accountable if she flips and I believe him. What do you expect Sanders to do endorse Trump instead who is 80% against him?

Trump IS business, Hillary caters to them but is a politician and doesn't always side with them. See the difference?

Please respond yes or no. Trump is business. Clinton caters to business but doesn't always side with them.
Please respond with a yes or no. Does this country need stronger business right now.

Please respond yes or no. Is Trump Americas strongest businessman?

Please respond yes or no, did you stop beating your boyfriend?

Please respond yes or no. Did you special order Levis with the button fly in the rear?

I made a factual statement relating Sanders and Trump based upon factual experience and you made a vague attempt to rebuff my post.

Now TRY to focus...

No you have lied by stating Trump and Sanders agree on 80% of issues. I have been listening to Sanders for more than two years and know he is against 90's Clinton's "new democrat" economic policies.

Anyone that is telling you that Sanders & Trump are similar are just trying to get you to vote for Trump--they're desperate. Both Trump & Sanders are bat shit nut cases and that's the only thing they have in common.

You already admitted you know nothing about Sanders prior to the campaign so you may now turn out the lights in your wing of the nursing home.

Better start asking yourself some hard questions, before we get any deeper into the presidential campaign. Maybe the first question is what would be the ramifications of a Hillary Clinton presidency. By this time only a blind toad doesn't realize that Hillary is a lying, money-grabbing, ruthless, opportunist, who will do anything to secure power, and hold on to it.

Making this worse, she is also a firmly established OUTSOURCER. For those who are not too up on that word allow me to elucidate. There are 2 basic types of outsourcing.

1. International - where the US jobs leave the US, go overseas, and utilize cheap, foreign labor.

2. Domestic - applies to those particular jobs that can only be done inside the USA (landscaping, construction, hotels, janitorial, etc) This is commonly accomplished by bringing the foreign labor to the US either by immigration or with visas.

Hillary is a notorious outsourcer on both of these types. On international outsourcing, she and Bill essentially invented NAFTA, she is a member of the Trilateral Commission, the Council on Foreign Relations, and a strong supporter of TPP (up until it recently became expedient for her to oppose it, in an ELECTION YEAR) If anyone is snowed by her anti-outsourcing TV ads, I've got a bridge in Brooklyn waiting for them.

On the domestic outsourcing end, Hillary has openly stated her support for the DREAM Act, and says she would expand it further. Well of course, like all Democrats, she is totally in favor of amnesty for illegal aliens, and laughably refers to it "comprehensive immigration reform". She has also supported Sanctuary Cities, and just about anything else that helps bring more low-wage job-swiping foreigners into the country (who also swipe $123 Billion/yr out of our economy in remittances$$) Yup. And the "comprehensive" part is where all these dirt-poor, sandal-wearing, floppy hat aliens coming from 3rd world hellholes, repay them by giving them their VOTES, once they're here, which is the whole idea of it from the Democrats' perspective.

But what does all this mean to YOU, Mr. and Mrs. American, working, taxpaying stiff ? Whether you are White, Black, Brown, Yellow, or whatever race or religion, or ethnicity, what it means if that if Hillary were to be elected, we could very well see an avalanche of 3rd world migration into the US, with many of them going straight on welfare rolls that YOU are paying for (with your taxes very likely going up to pay for the added costs) and many of the new arrivals taking jobs. Jobs ? What jobs ?

YOUR job, that's what job. Don't think so ? Better look a little deeper. All over America, for 10 years now, foreigners have been replacing Americans in everything from landscaping to construction to truck diving, etc, etc. And STEM jobs aren't immune either. In fact, they're right in the forefront. I saw a list recently of over 200 companies whose long-time American workers were fired to open up jobs for lower-wage foreigners, with the Americans being forced to train the less-qualified foreigners, or less lose their severance packages. They were also threatened to keep quiet about it.

And would Hillary exacerbate this anti-American situation ? No question is easier to answer. Of course she would/will, because unlike Donald Trump (a nationalist), Hillary is a pure INTERnationlaist (AKA "Globalist), who sees the world map as land masses without national borders. More easy for here to make money that way, but more importantly right now, it is from Hillary's perspective a way to pile up the VOTE COUNTS that she needs to avoid another 2008 defeat, gain a victory in 2016, get Democrats elected to Congress in 2018, and get herself re-elected, with no trouble, in 2020.

And your job ? And your livelihood ? Forget it. You won't have one. You'll be considered just a bothersome inconvenience for Hillary to sweep away. And your chance to get welfare when you lose your job ? Not too great, since the stress on welfare budgets will be enormous - you'll be in competition with millions of new Hillary voters, both on the job and off it.

Donald Trump
  1. Hired illegal immigrants for construction jobs on his hotel projects.
  2. Has hired foreign workers to work at his American resorts.
  3. Uses foreign manufacturers to produce Trump products
Donald Trump will gladly tell everyone of you that you are FIRED......

Because he doesn't give a damn about American workers.
You dont know too much about business do you. Donald Trump hired nobody to build anything. He hired contractors that did the hiring, From Donalds desk he would not have known if the workers were legal or not. He would not have been the one to do citizen checks on them. He would not even have been the one to write the checks to the contractor responsible for building and hiring.

Please respond with a yes or no. Does this country need stronger business right now.

Please respond yes or no, did you stop beating your boyfriend?

Please respond yes or no. Did you special order Levis with the button fly in the rear?
I see your subscription to "Jokes That Are Actually Funny" has expired.

Anyone that is telling you that Sanders & Trump are similar are just trying to get you to vote for Trump--they're desperate. Both Trump & Sanders are bat shit nut cases and that's the only thing they have in common.
This is Oreo finally at his pot of gold.

upload_2016-8-28_1-30-53.png

No Smoke and Mirrors..
So you know NOTHING about Sanders prior to this campaign.
Sanders HATED Hillary for over a decade and now he's kissing her ass.

I know plenty about Sanders going back years, his opposition to NAFTA, dumbass Greenspan, etc. and I know about his opposition to Hillary. It's not my fault you are so fucking stupid you can't understand why he would endorse her to try to get some of his proposals enacted instead of Trump who is a birther reality show joke of a candidate and picked Pence who is everything Sanders is against as his running mate.

But go on, try to portray me as the stupid one when you will vote for reality show birther Trump. The con man who has made the Republican party a fucking laughingstock, ruined any credibility they ever had as a party of morals with childish debating and talking about penises in the republican primary, and shown no respect for a fallen soldier because of his parents religion.

Enjoy the party of Trump.

The funniest thing about this is I'm not even voting for Clinton. The Trump loyalists are like a cult. If you don't vote for him they will do anything to try to portray you as stupid as they are.

Let’s start with a simple measure, the average number of jobs created per year of their presidency (which will allow us to compare one-termers and two-termers). Here’s what it looks like:

imrs.php

So Bill Clinton comes out best, followed by Jimmy Carter (bet you didn’t know that), followed by Reagan and then Obama. Job growth during George H.W. Bush’s presidency was weak, but not as bad as it was for his son, where it was absolutely abysmal.
ALL INVALID. Doesn't calculate in the LOST JOBS >> to illegal aliens, to H1B visa foreigners, to international outsourcing overseas firms.

protectionist babbles along as always. Trump will do nothing for the workers, he is a rich capitalist. If elected, he will not bring jobs back from overseas. Why would he: he makes more money from lower paid workers in other countries.

protectionist opposes the working class. He supports rich capitalists like Trump who is going to ship more jobs overseas.

Trump is obviously the enemy of the American worker.
So Hillary is OK with 8 Million (or many more) illegal aliens taking jobs away from "the American worker" And she pushes this too by advocating birthright citizenship, Sanctuary Cities, and amnesty for illegal aliens (what Democrats call "comprehensive immigration reform" But Jake wants us to think that Trump is "the enemy of the American worker" ? Whaaaatt ?? If Trump's deportation policies were enacted, many Millions of jobs would be instantly created for the American worker, and these are jobs that have been stole from him. They would be stolen property RETURNED to their rightful owner.

And Jake wants to use the word "obviously". OK. Well OBVIOUSLY it is Trump who supports the American worker and Hillary who opposes.him. Trump also supports the American workers who have been fired by unscrupulous employers who have replaced those American workers with H1B foreign workers, and it is Trump who will bring more jobs (and whole companies) back to the US by lowering the corporate tax rate to 15% (10% less than China) and placing tariffs on imports. Hillary, being an outsourcer from way back, opposes tariffs and wants tio increase the corporate tax rate, thereby fueling international outsourcing, and taking still more jobs away from the AMERICAN WORKER. The American worker has rarely (if ever) had a worse enemy than Hillary Clinton, and her long time record shows it >> NAFTA, Trllateral Commission, Council on Foreign Relations, TPP. All things pushing international outsourcing.

NET LOSS when the loss numbers are subtracted out.
Don't tell me.....

The old labor participation rate scam
So examining ALL the facts is a scam ? Not hardly. Ignoring critical facts is the scam, and JOB LOSSES are critical facts. Bottom line is how many jobs we wind up with, and the answer is, due to illegal immigration, H1B visas, and Hillary consistent international outsourcing, the NET # of jobs is zero (or less).

protectionist babbles along as always. Trump will do nothing for the workers, he is a rich capitalist. If elected, he will not bring jobs back from overseas. Why would he: he makes more money from lower paid workers in other countries.

protectionist opposes the working class. He supports rich capitalists like Trump who is going to ship more jobs overseas.

Trump is obviously the enemy of the American worker.
So Hillary is OK with 8 Million (or many more) illegal aliens taking jobs away from "the American worker" And she pushes this too by advocating birthright citizenship, Sanctuary Cities, and amnesty for illegal aliens (what Democrats call "comprehensive immigration reform" But Jake wants us to think that Trump is "the enemy of the American worker" ? Whaaaatt ?? If Trump's deportation policies were enacted, many Millions of jobs would be instantly created for the American worker, and these are jobs that have been stole from him. They would be stolen property RETURNED to their rightful owner.

And Jake wants to use the word "obviously". OK. Well OBVIOUSLY it is Trump who supports the American worker and Hillary who opposes.him. Trump also supports the American workers who have been fired by unscrupulous employers who have replaced those American workers with H1B foreign workers, and it is Trump who will bring more jobs (and whole companies) back to the US by lowering the corporate tax rate to 15% (10% less than China) and placing tariffs on imports. Hillary, being an outsourcer from way back, opposes tariffs and wants tio increase the corporate tax rate, thereby fueling international outsourcing, and taking still more jobs away from the AMERICAN WORKER. The American worker has rarely (if ever) had a worse enemy than Hillary Clinton, and her long time record shows it >> NAFTA, Trllateral Commission, Council on Foreign Relations, TPP. All things pushing international outsourcing.
Only a fool counters Trump with Hllary, fool.

Vote for Gary Johnson.

Only a fool counters Trump with Hllary, fool.

Vote for Gary Johnson.
HA HA HA. I just that babbling screwball on the FOX News Sunday with Chris Wallace Show.

. He wants to open up the US borders entirely, and let ANYONE into the country, give them all work visas (at the expense of the AMERICAN WORKER), and then give them a path to citizenship. All in pure violation of the protections our ancestors provided us with our immigration law. Imagine how many US jobs American workers would lose if this nutjob ever became president. Sheeeeshh!!I could mention a number of other things you, but just his position on immigration disqualifies him and makes him an enemy of the American worker in the same way as Hillary.

Sign that anyone says they know what is going to happen is a moron. Your not one of those are you?
No, I don't know what if going to happen, but I'd be careful with the name-calling if I were you (unless you would like to get banned form this forum)

Forum List

Back