Will you see Moore's Movie?

Will you see Moore's movie?

• Yes!

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • No!!!!!

Votes: 21 67.7%

• Total voters
Hey, I'm lookin forward to it. It's going to be the funniest movie this year by far!! :D

I'm not a liberal. Conservative independant man!

I don't take the Moore-man seriously, ya know? He's just a big, fat, lying goofball to me. But listening to liberals talk about right-wing conspiracies is as entertaining for me as listening to people call up Art Bell and talk about their UFO abduction stories. :D

http://www.thehill.com/news/062404/moore.aspx

Michael Moore may be prevented from advertising his controversial new movie, “Fahrenheit 9/11,” on television or radio after July 30 if the Federal Election Commission (FEC) today accepts the legal advice of its general counsel.

At the same time, a Republican-allied 527 soft-money group is preparing to file a complaint against Moore’s film with the FEC for violating campaign-finance law.

In a draft advisory opinion placed on the FEC’s agenda for today’s meeting, the agency’s general counsel states that political documentary filmmakers may not air television or radio ads referring to federal candidates within 30 days of a primary election or 60 days of a general election.

Originally posted by Captain_Steel
Hey, I'm lookin forward to it. It's going to be the funniest movie this year by far!! :D

I'm not a liberal. Conservative independant man!

I don't take the Moore-man seriously, ya know? He's just a big, fat, lying goofball to me. But listening to liberals talk about right-wing conspiracies is as entertaining for me as listening to people call up Art Bell and talk about their UFO abduction stories. :D

Like I said though, if you go see it, YOU'RE GIVING MICKEY YOUR MONEY. And that's as good as saying you support what he's doing.

Think about it. That makes you guilty of enabling him to continue.

Not No but HELL NO!

I don't go to the movies that much anyway, but there is nothing on earth that would make me want to go see ANY of his movies. I couldn't stand him in the 80's and I can't stand him today..... he is as "tired" as they come as far as I am concerned.

O'Reilly was talking last night about how Moore told someone that he ripped him to shreds. So,O'Reilly played the interview and he was a big baby with Bill!!! Not hostile at all,a very friendly interview it looked like. Moore claims he voted for Nader in the last election(surprise surprise). Funny how how runs his mouth and has nothing really to back it up when he gets on these talk shows.

I wouldn't piss on that fatass greasy lying pig fucker if he was on FIRE, let alone dish out any of my hard earned money to go into his fucking pocket.
Wow, I can't remember the last time I laughed that hard!

I'm undecided about whether or not I'll go see the movie. If I do, I might wear my Bush/Cheney 04 shirt (that I got for volunteering for the W test drive thing--I'd encourage others to volunteer too!). Of course, I may end up with slashed tires, but hey, no pain, no gain, right? Unless of course you buy the crap Kerry spouts in his ubiquitous commercial about healthcare being "a right." In that case, no pain, no problem.

If I see it, I will download it (or see it for free somehow) because I would never pay money to see one of his lie-filled "documentaries".

Originally posted by Pale Rider
Like I said though, if you go see it, YOU'RE GIVING MICKEY YOUR MONEY. And that's as good as saying you support what he's doing.

Think about it. That makes you guilty of enabling him to continue.

Well, you do have a point...I'd really hate to make HIM any richer than he already is....Besides, I've probably already heard every damn thing that's gonna be in the movie already and I know I will be hearing about it on the radio in the coming months. I'll save my money for Tool's 2001 release: Lateralus...good cd.

all those exclamation points? I give it a less emphatic nah. Still haven't seen the Titanic, and I don't plan on watching this movie either.

Originally posted by Captain_Steel
Well, you do have a point...I'd really hate to make HIM any richer than he already is....Besides, I've probably already heard every damn thing that's gonna be in the movie already and I know I will be hearing about it on the radio in the coming months. I'll save my money for Tool's 2001 release: Lateralus...good cd.

Damn Captain... I'm proud of ya. And that's using the ole head for something other than a hat rack.

I liken watching mickey's newest lie fest as to licking one of his fresh turds. They're both shit, what's the difference?

jihadthis... hitchens is kind of an odd left-winger don't you think?

he wrote a book about clinton's deceit, strongly and still firmly supports the war in iraq, and is fiercely militaristic in his views of what to do with Al-Queda and other terrorists...

i liked his book about iraq... the long and short war, it was a good collection of opinion pieces about why the war was just.

just wondering though

Forum List

Back