Will you see Moore's movie?

• Yes!

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • No!!!!!

Votes: 21 67.7%

• Total voters
Dec 3, 2003
Fayetteville
I'll see it just because I like to hear other's opinions. I think all of these rightwingers bashing the movie before America has even seen it is funny. Propaganda goes two-ways.

Originally posted by Palestinian Jew
I'll see it just because I like to hear other's opinions. I think all of these rightwingers bashing the movie before America has even seen it is funny. Propaganda goes two-ways.

ditto
Columbine was great, not sure this one will live up to it, though.

IM going to see it just for a good laugh, and so I can argue about all the false information and lies he presents to whoever will believe it.

I might go see it...when monkeys fly out of my butt.

You honestly think id shell out 8 bucks for his movie? Yeah right. I dont even do that for actual real movies. maybe if i get a free dled version of it ill watch until i throw up but he aint getting my money.

Out of all the people I know, at lease one person will likely get a copy of the video once the movie becomes available on VHS or DVD. I will probably borrow it. I am mildly curious about it, but in no way am I going to willingly give Moore one cent.

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Not a chance! I would'nt give a damn if he supported the right, this fool is just a propagandist looking to make a bundle off the public.

Hmm, you think Moore is motivated by money?

Good article, JIHADTHIS. Here are some parts I liked:
Moore has announced that he won't even appear on TV shows where he might face hostile questioning. I notice from the New York Times of June 20 that he has pompously established a rapid response team, and a fact-checking staff, and some tough lawyers, to bulwark himself against attack. He'll sue, Moore says, if anyone insults him or his pet.
I guess he can dish it out but he can't take it. He can accuse people of the worst things (like Bush knowing about 9/11), but if anyone calls him on his lies, he wants to sue them.

That this—his pro-American moment—was the worst Moore could possibly say of Saddam's depravity is further suggested by some astonishing falsifications. Moore asserts that Iraq under Saddam had never attacked or killed or even threatened (his words) any American. I never quite know whether Moore is as ignorant as he looks, or even if that would be humanly possible. Baghdad was for years the official, undisguised home address of Abu Nidal, then the most-wanted gangster in the world, who had been sentenced to death even by the PLO and had blown up airports in Vienna* and Rome. Baghdad was the safe house for the man whose "operation" murdered Leon Klinghoffer. Saddam boasted publicly of his financial sponsorship of suicide bombers in Israel. (Quite a few Americans of all denominations walk the streets of Jerusalem.) In 1991, a large number of Western hostages were taken by the hideous Iraqi invasion of Kuwait and held in terrible conditions for a long time. After that same invasion was repelled—Saddam having killed quite a few Americans and Egyptians and Syrians and Brits in the meantime and having threatened to kill many more—the Iraqi secret police were caught trying to murder former President Bush during his visit to Kuwait. Never mind whether his son should take that personally. (Though why should he not?) Should you and I not resent any foreign dictatorship that attempts to kill one of our retired chief executives? (President Clinton certainly took it that way: He ordered the destruction by cruise missiles of the Baathist "security" headquarters.) Iraqi forces fired, every day, for 10 years, on the aircraft that patrolled the no-fly zones and staved off further genocide in the north and south of the country.
Even if you are against the war, I don't know how you could say that Iraq under Saddam never attacked Americans or even threatened them. I can't believe that anyone would even imply that.

But it won't because it encourages their half-baked fantasies in so many other ways. We are introduced to Iraq, "a sovereign nation." (In fact, Iraq's "sovereignty" was heavily qualified by international sanctions, however questionable, which reflected its noncompliance with important U.N. resolutions.) In this peaceable kingdom, according to Moore's flabbergasting choice of film shots, children are flying little kites, shoppers are smiling in the sunshine, and the gentle rhythms of life are undisturbed. Then—wham! From the night sky come the terror weapons of American imperialism.
I guess he didn't want to show images of Iraqis being tortured, the shallow graves, and information about what happened to the Marsh Arabs and thousands of Shi'ites after the Gulf War?

I say. Let him sue. He can sue me if he wants. cause ill counter sue, take all his money. by myself a car and then donate alot to the Bush campaign. bet hed love that.

I won't go because he is just too radical. I do like hearing others opinions,but I just don't trust this guy to tell the truth about anything when it comes to GW.

Not just no, but...

FUCK NO!!

I wouldn't piss on that fatass greasy lying pig fucker if he was on FIRE, let alone dish out any of my hard earned money to go into his fucking pocket.

I have absolutely NOTHING nice to say about that rat bastard. He's a sorry fucking excuse for a human being.

And I'll also add, seeing those that are going to see it, and the thinly veiled reasons why they are going to see it other than they're just liberal and want to see the "BUSH BASHING FLICK", I see what you are all truely about. You support radical, maniacal, zealot, lying, leftists, with MAJOR honesty problems. You give him your money as a incentive for him to keep grinding these piece of shit flicks out he makes packed full of lies and distortions.

Fine. At least that gives us conservatives here some insight into what kind of people you all truely are. Now we know what we're dealing with here.

When you go to see the movie, and dish out your money so he can put it in his pocket, that's purely a vote of encouragement for mickey.

I'll see it. But I won't be surprised if I find it to be total B.S. I just am going to view it as entertainment anyways.....

Is this going to hit major theatres or what? I was expecting like a straight to video/dvd deal. Which theatres are gonna have it?

Originally posted by Captain_Steel
I'll see it. But I won't be surprised if I find it to be total B.S. I just am going to view it as entertainment anyways.....

Is this going to hit major theatres or what? I was expecting like a straight to video/dvd deal. Which theatres are gonna have it?

Well don't trip over yourself in your RUSH to see it..... :rolleyes:

Another enabler liberal.

Forum List

Back