Will you partcipate in an armed rebellion against the federal government?

Are you planning to take part in an armed rebellion against the federal government?

• Yes

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • No

Votes: 27 87.1%

• Total voters

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
There are some on the board who are talking about an armed rebellion or civil war sometime down the road. That got me thinking, are you planning to participate in an armed insurrection against the federal government?

Frankly, I find this fascinating.

The nut cases who advocate armed rebellion are too scared to ever do it.

There are bigger nut cases who reads the big chickens advocating aremed rebellion.They are more likely to do it.

No, but I might enjoy putting away a few members of the American Aristocracy;

AKA fat-cat Republicans.

Good things come in time.

Dreams can come true.

Contemporary%20interior%20design.jpg

I have also wondered this because I have seen it mentioned and implied more than a few times on the board. As a matter of fact, I got into a heated discussion with a member and told them that they would be crushed by the military. But they said that the military would join the insurrection also (just like it was mentioned to you). I would never take up arms against my country. That would be a death wish for sure. Why do they not understand that they can really change things at the ballot box?

There are some on the board who are talking about an armed rebellion or civil war sometime down the road. That got me thinking, are you planning to participate in an armed insurrection against the federal government?

Frankly, I find this fascinating.

It's a fascinating discussion if you can keep the rhetoric zombies out of it.

Let me respond to your question with a question: If the US Federal government ceases to represent the US Constitution, is it not one's duty as a US citizen to defend the latter against the former?

I do not out of hand support armed rebellion when the political mechanisms exist to change the government through peaceful means. The problem, IMO, lies in the fact that so many are so polarized to their side's rhetoric, they can't figure out their asses from holes in the ground, much less see that with a little thought applied to the situation, armed conflict is not necessary.

Not likely.

Assuming the worst, the fracus won't be the people of the USA V the US government, it will come to us as a civil war which will likely devolve into governance by the gun.

Given the choice between warlord anarchism and existing civil authority, I'm likely to side with the civil authorities even if I don't have much respect for them, either.

Even a bad government is typically better than the mob rule anarchy that typically comes during a civil war, folks.

So fat-cat Democrats don't exist? :lol:

Of course not. When dems become fat cats, the switch parties. :lol:

Did kennedy suddenly switch? What about the pretend fat cats dems love? Dodd, Franks?

talking out ones 6 is a common theme on this board. But to the question

When the government ignores its own laws, Is it your duty to play along?

New Topics

Forum List

Back