Will you move when America becomes an Islamic country??

It is inevitable that the United States will some day become an Islamic nation and be governed by Sharia Law.

When this happens will you flee the country or continue to live in America? :cool:

Do you honestly believe that the American people are going to allow that to happen? You must have a death wish.

It is inevitable that the United States will some day become an Islamic nation and be governed by Sharia Law.

When this happens will you flee the country or continue to live in America? :cool:

Do you honestly believe that the American people are going to allow that to happen? You must have a death wish.

No, he doesn't. SonnyBoy is just looking to annoy people. Ignore it. He's a bit of an ass.

No, he doesn't. SonnyBoy is just looking to annoy people. Ignore it. He's a bit of an ass.

I know. They like to stir things up and then run and hide under a woman's skirt or behind a baby carriage.

Last edited:
As the muslim population increases; so will their political power.

Slowly, the politicians will start to pander to the muslim demographics in order to gather votes.

Eventually, laws will be passed bring the U.S. into compliance with Sharia Law.

And because America is a democracy; the citizens will comply with the new laws that are enacted. :cool:

The American people or what people that are here claiming to be American, will vote for it. I certainly don't support islam, likely I would pay my jizya like a good little infidel. But you can't deny what's really happening, not only here but in western European countries as well. France, England, the Netherlands, Sweden, Spain, all of these nations are slowly slipping under islam. We will because we are very much like those other countries. Secularists find islam a partner in secularism and they are wrong.

America won't become an Islamic country. Jews are masters of Apartheid. The rule America now. They'll continue to rule America.

On the other hand, Jewish leadership doesn't last long. Numerous times over history, most recently in Nazi Germany, the population gets tired of Jews controlling their societies.

Slowly, the politicians will start to pander to the muslim demographics in order to gather votes.

And because America is a democracy; the citizens will comply with the new laws that are enacted. :cool:

Say hi to Hitler when you meet him.

If America was run by Christian law I would take up my arms and kill if I have to fighting for a return to The Constitution.
Same with you folks.
We are a nation of The United States Constitution, not Sharia Law or ANY RELIGOUS LAW.
You guys may take us but not without a long, bloody fight.
Are you ready? My $$ is we have you outgunned.
How many 12 year olds will you guys use to blow themselves up in civilian areas such as schools, hospitals and residential areas fighting for your Sharia Law?

The new crop of Americans growing up will most certainly allow it to happen. :cool:
Either Americans will happily march into Muslim Slavery in an effort to "get along" or they will rise up and kill every one of you.

Islam and Freedom have clashed before, it's inevitable that they clash again.

Where did you ever learn "America is a democracy"?
We are NOT a democracy. We are a democratic republic.
BIG DIFFERENCE.Democracy is MOB RULE. The Constitution protects the rights of the minority.
Accordingly, Sharia Law will never replace The Constitution.
Sunni, how come all your boys in your mosques keep telling us over and over and over and over:
"We do not want Sharia Law to govern America"
Talk about a pack of damn liars. Which is it?

Forum List

Back