Will You Make It?

Most people that own homes in today's market are not MOBILE or those who have children in school years are not MOBILE, and many jobs are not either...

and also as jillian said, what about roots....family and the support system?

I left So FL because it was impossible to support a family on a single income. Real estate prices were absurd. I'm sure you're quite aware being from FL but any on-lookers should know a crappy 2-1 apartment in a crappy side of town where gun ownership is all but mandated could set you back $1600/month.

I moved to CO and rented a 4-2 SFR for $1000/month that would have cost me $2500/month back in FL. The house I own (damn, it feels good to say that) is a 5-2 split level I'm sure would cost around $350k in FL.

Well the market is one of the worst in the nation now so that $350k home then is now about $250k, its a fricken mess down here.

Well the market is one of the worst in the nation now so that $350k home then is now about $250k, its a fricken mess down here.

and just think, about 3 or 4 short years ago they were selling mobile homes on the beach for a million or so..

so you think expensive cars, homes, tennis shoes and vacations you cannot afford but buy anyway is making a living??? 5.00 lattees three or four times a day,, you make me laugh right out loud..

The lifes of most american workers is nothing like what you see on television.

Nobody I know takes vactions, owns expensive cars or buys three or four lates a day.

they go to work, they come home and they sweat out paying for electirc, heat, rents or mortgages and their cars.

You decribe the lives of about 20% of the population and think that describes everyone's reality.

I am glad I can make you laugh though.

I know I often bum others on this board out.

Harsh reality often does that to reality-based thinkers.

The lifes of most american workers is nothing like what you see on television.

Nobody I know takes vactions, owns expensive cars or buys three or four lates a day.

they go to work, they come home and they sweat out paying for electirc, heat, rents or mortgages and their cars.

You decribe the lives of about 20% of the population and think that describes everyone's reality.

I am glad I can make you laugh though.

I know I often bum others on this board out.

Harsh reality often does that to reality-based thinkers.

starve baby starve

not entirely true, Lots of people save money and pay cash for their cars. I have been known to drive a car for 15 years. I can save a lot of money in fifteen years. Money I'm not making those car payments with. Some of us don't make big money and we save a little money which accumulates.

I'm driving my car until the sides fall off and the engine drops out!:lol:

No you're not.

You're paying the bill for a system which was based on a lie to begin with.

Blaming the victims who are simply slightly worse off than you are going to become is stupid to the extreme.

the poor didn't control the system, the RICH did.

Rich BANKERS....aka the Federal Reserve. Totally unconstitutional and should be abolished.

Forum List

Back