Will You Make It?

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
If you are unable to borrow any money for the next ten years? Will you be okay?

Yep. Get my check every month from the government for my retirement.

But.....if this current crop of idiots keeps working on breaking this country, that could dry up too.

Yep. Get my check every month from the government for my retirement.

But.....if this current crop of idiots keeps working on breaking this country, that could dry up too.
well, it really doesnt matter what crop of idiots gets elected, they will still all be idiots ;)

Maybe. :confused:

Why? Do you have some that you are passing out? :lol:

They are talking about that on Glen Beck. No money to be borrowed is the end result of this mess.

Made me pause and think.

They are talking about that on Glen Beck. No money to be borrowed is the end result of this mess.

Made me pause and think.
Dave Ramsays(sp?) disagrees
heard him on the radio saying how this was the perfect time to buy a new house since home prices were falling and interest rates are still low

Dave Ramsays(sp?) disagrees
heard him on the radio saying how this was the perfect time to buy a new house since home prices were falling and interest rates are still low

you are missing the point. Beck is saying you cannot borrow money. the banks aren't lending.

You can buy a home cheap if you have cash to pay for it.
I doubt if it's easy to get a loan, though.

I'll make it, I always make it.

Beck is the biggest idiot on CNN.

do you ever have anything positive to say. I've been listening to him for about 3 years. he has been saying this would happen for three years. That makes him a whole lot smarter than your elected officials.

He's schmoozing up a new member in another thread. The smarm is so thick I think I need a shower.

good question. I couldnt tell you. Probably not because im going to need to get a house.

do you ever have anything positive to say. I've been listening to him for about 3 years. he has been saying this would happen for three years. That makes him a whole lot smarter than your elected officials.

I listened to him at first, but, when I figured out that he was a right wing conservative Republican, as well as espoused those views all over on CNN, I stopped watching. I think I was able to watch him for all of a month before I decided he was full of crap. He's CNN's version of Bill O'Reilly.

Nope, don't like him at all. However......if you were talking about someone like Anderson Cooper, Wolf Blitzer or someone like that, I'd have lots of positive comments.

Any Bimbo, maybe the reason you've got to go take a shower is because of your own filthy thoughts. Sexually repressed bible-thumpers like you tend to do that on a regular basis.

I listened to him at first, but, when I figured out that he was a right wing conservative Republican, as well as espoused those views all over on CNN, I stopped watching. I think I was able to watch him for all of a month before I decided he was full of crap. He's CNN's version of Bill O'Reilly.

Nope, don't like him at all. However......if you were talking about someone like Anderson Cooper, Wolf Blitzer or someone like that, I'd have lots of positive comments.

Any Bimbo, maybe the reason you've got to go take a shower is because of your own filthy thoughts. Sexually repressed bible-thumpers like you tend to do that on a regular basis.
um, i thought Beck was a libertarian

um, i thought Beck was a libertarian

Beck claims to be a lot of things, but he's a republican conservative at heart. He's also tried to claim to be a populist also.

Bottom line.....if you're not rich, Christian and repressed like him, he talks bad about ya.

oh, another person who only exposes himself to one pov. not educated, indoctrinated.

Beck is a lower life form, no fair criticizing him.

Perhaps he doesn't understand that the purpose of the bailout is to make sure the banks feel comfortable lending money.

Forum List

Back