Will you libs have a gun free zone decal on your window...

Why exactly on the brain dead on this website so paranoid?

It is all of those black men - just 6% of the population - committing the vast majority of the gun murder.

What are you libs doing about controlling your most loyal voter base?

:eusa_eh: I have no idea how any of that relates to anything but your blaming black people is expected.

Why exactly on the brain dead on this website so paranoid?

It is all of those black men - just 6% of the population - committing the vast majority of the gun murder.

:eusa_eh: I have no idea how any of that relates to anything but your blaming black people is expected.

You have no idea why black men - just 6% of the population - yet who commit the vast majority of gun murder in America should matter to anyone?

You have no idea why black men - just 6% of the population - yet who commit the vast majority of gun murder in America should matter to anyone?

I have no idea how your racist views fit into yet another bullshit thread screaming about non-existant gun control.

I have no idea how your racist views fit into yet another bullshit thread screaming about non-existant gun control.

But aren't you blaming all those old white Republicans for all of the murdering done by black men ?

Are facts racist, cocksucker?

But aren't you blaming all those old white Republicans for all of the murdering done by black men ?

I honestly have no idea what the hell you're talking about. You're off in la-la-loon land as usual.

I honestly have no idea what the hell you're talking about. You're off in la-la-loon land as usual.

Are you not even aware that black men - just 6% of the population - commit well over HALF of the gun murder in America?

Forum List

Back