Will you liberals and blacks ever denounce black crime?

The last two fools still neglected to answer the OP.

You're a fool that can't read! Nothing justifies criminal behavior.

I know right!! You'd think these dumb asses would learn after seeing so many of there homies get ventilated.

Yep, they are learning. Learning to shoot first and claim the cop was going for his gun.

How about they learn to follow simple instructions?
Or are they incapable of doing so?
Aw stop the BS! Not following an officer's orders does not warrant a death sentence when there is clearly no threat to the officer.

There are people out there who are mentally challenged in someway, or inebriated, or maybe distraught over some tragedy in their lives. When an officer encounters such people, and they often do, I suspect most incidents are handled professionally and the person is taken into custody even though they don't follow the officer's orders. But recently, it seems there is something systemic going on. There seems to be an increase in the shooting of unarmed Black men who pose no real threat to killer cops.

Simple instructions are being ignored every day but real professional cops don't murder people for it. You are a douche bag with no moral values.

He ignored the officers orders.

cutoff.jpg

That's the real question, isn't it.

Or is the bogeyman of "white racism" so great, that now you do not even accept law and order? Black thieves and rapists and murderers are holy and innocent just because they are black?

Answer the question.

The real question is why you only care about 'black crime"

I denounce all crime.

Why don't you?

That's the real question, isn't it.

Or is the bogeyman of "white racism" so great, that now you do not even accept law and order? Black thieves and rapists and murderers are holy and innocent just because they are black?

Answer the question.
Why would we denounce Black crime when you dont believe us about racist cops yet?
Because one is true and the other is false.

What has the first black president done to improve conditions in the black community and promote racial harmony? As far as I can tell, he has done worst then nothing. He has promoted racial unrest with his refusal to condemn the violence and criticisms of police. He has done nothing to improve the terrible conditions of unemployment, p schools, drugs, gangs, crime, illegitimacy, abortion, found in many black communities.

What has the first black president done to improve conditions in the black community and promote racial harmony? As far as I can tell, he has done worst then nothing. He has promoted racial unrest with his refusal to condemn the violence and criticisms of police. He has done nothing to improve the terrible conditions of unemployment, p schools, drugs, gangs, crime, illegitimacy, abortion, found in many black communities.
I'm glad you specified "as far as you can tell". No one has ever accused you of being supplied with correct information.

Forum List

Back