will you go see your rep in person now?

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
May 10, 2007
I was wondering if people will be as likely to meet with thier reps at face to face events now.

Do you think this event will effect these interactions

• Banned
will you bring yoiur children to see a democrat speak?

You know that this is going to effect the people who have a dem rep more than those who have a republican rep.

One side is being shot at and one is not.

You know that this is going to effect the people who have a dem rep more than those who have a republican rep.

C'mon now no need to try and spin the tragedy into a hammer to pound either party with.

Politicizing like you just did is low ball.

Last edited:
My rep wouldn't dare show his face in my end of the District, he owes too many people too much money. :lol:

And I'm sure not going to travel to see him. So it's a non-issue for me.

Ask the marketing director of any corporation if words matter.

My rep wouldn't dare show his face in my end of the District, he owes too many people too much money. :lol:

Thats the point.

It will effect democrats much more than republicans.

I know you dont care that democrats are going to be much more greatly effected by this violence.

C'mon now no need to try and spin the tragedy into a hammer to pound either party with.

Politicizing like you just did is low ball.

Truthdon'tMatter is interested only in lynching opponents. She doesn't give a shit about dead Americans..... unless they are identified as Democrats. Then.... they are victims.

Thats the point.

It will effect democrats much more than republicans.

I know you dont care that democrats are going to be much more greatly effected by this violence.

Liar.

does this murder make people less likely to participate?

Not me. I'm capable of defending myself, as is my Representative.
allen%20west%20decorated.jpg

Forum List

Back