Will you condemn this murder?

Just for the record, Fanger just said those children may burn in hell. I guess, just for the reason of being Israelis or Jews.

An adult person who pretends to be respectful just said terrorized children, some of them just babies, will burn in hell just for their ethnic belonging.

Just shows you the wickedness that is hidden beneath the surface of some of the posters here. Not even the roughest of Pro-Israelis ever said dead Palestinian children belong in hell.

He didn't even have the decency of posting this in English so all will know what he said. He chose cowardice, too.

I rest my case here.

Yes, that is disgusting thing to say. They are just children - they didn't ask to be there, they aren't involved in any conflict. They have done nothing wrong.

And as for the "roughest pro-Israeli's"? They have been just as wicked. I've seen them cheer killed Palestinian children as "one less potential terrorist". They are no better.

Maybe we should remember these are just kids caught up in their parents conflict - Palestinian or Jewish.

I don't recall any friends here on board say those babies will rot in hell. Babies are innocent, and if that saying came out from one of us, then it's shameful and should not be repeated.

By anyone, at any time.

They didn't say that. They just said "one less terrorist". Which is pretty grim and crappy in my opinion.

And factual which you don't like, as I keep advising you try reading the Koran in its abrogated form and see just how vile the muslims are

Damn...yet another low brought to light. So you're ok with murdering children because it's factual: "one less toddler terrorist"

You and Fanger have a lot in common. Maybe you should get a room together and discuss your mutual hatred of children of certain religions and ethnic groups. You might even combine it with a bit of kareoke and make a party of it.

The children aren't responsible for this conflict - they're just innocent bodies caught up in it, and unfortunately they are the biggest casualty - learning hate, violence, and intolerence and perpetrating the cycle.

Right up until they engage in terrorist attacks with the blessing of their parents, then they become just one more dead terrorist when shot. Still waiting for you to condemn the Palestinian terrorism by people of both sexes and all ages. You can start with the rock throwing children every single one of the many thousands and work your way up to the mothers using infants to protect rocket launchers in civilian areas.

Stop

The point that those are young people-SPOT ON.
But the question is - on which side is the brainwashing and recruitment being a tuned mechanism working with groups for decades versus reactionary steps of individuals...evenly unjustified.

Which side has conscription? Israel

Yeah thank G-d it show that we have limits and concrete boundaries on who's to participate in defending the country-like evey western country does.
This way NO CHILDREN are made into troops unlike in Gaza where they recruit them from kindergarten:

Stop

But the question is - on which side is the brainwashing and recruitment being a tuned mechanism working with groups for decades versus reactionary steps of individuals...evenly unjustified.

Which side lives under threat of annihilation from a hostile politico-religious ideology with a demonstrated history of waging wars from which they suffered humiliating defeats?

I'm afraid you islamists are as incompetent at waging war as you are at clawing your way out of the 7th century.

jeremiah suggested they may have been attacked by their own, again no empathy Will you condemn this murder Page 6 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

And have the culprits been caught yet, I wonder what you will say if they happen to be islamonazi extremists ?
The burning of toddler is due to the growing hostility fumed by fanatics in both Israeli and Palestinian side. Before this child was burned, a child of ours was run over or stabbed in its sleep. It's the growing hostility, which by the way, Btselem is only helping to evoke

Are you justifying the act ?

And are you not inciting racism towards the jews by blaming them for the death without any concrete evidence.

How many times have you blamed crimes on Palestinians ahead of conviction or concrete evidence? Sheesh...double standards :lol: The Israeli authorities seem pretty certain here, but we'll see.

And not once proven wrong because the Palestinians had been caught in the act, and that is the difference. Any lawyer worth the name would get any Israeli off on the charge because so many people have posted guilty verdicts on all forms of social media already. That is why this particular thread should have been taken down straight away and anyone that tried to resurrect it banned for a week.

Stop

And what does that prove, apart from Israel is prepared for all out war when the islamonazi attacks again.

Yes, that is disgusting thing to say. They are just children - they didn't ask to be there, they aren't involved in any conflict. They have done nothing wrong.

And as for the "roughest pro-Israeli's"? They have been just as wicked. I've seen them cheer killed Palestinian children as "one less potential terrorist". They are no better.

Maybe we should remember these are just kids caught up in their parents conflict - Palestinian or Jewish.

I don't recall any friends here on board say those babies will rot in hell. Babies are innocent, and if that saying came out from one of us, then it's shameful and should not be repeated.

By anyone, at any time.

They didn't say that. They just said "one less terrorist". Which is pretty grim and crappy in my opinion.

And factual which you don't like, as I keep advising you try reading the Koran in its abrogated form and see just how vile the muslims are

Damn...yet another low brought to light. So you're ok with murdering children because it's factual: "one less toddler terrorist"

You and Fanger have a lot in common. Maybe you should get a room together and discuss your mutual hatred of children of certain religions and ethnic groups. You might even combine it with a bit of kareoke and make a party of it.

The children aren't responsible for this conflict - they're just innocent bodies caught up in it, and unfortunately they are the biggest casualty - learning hate, violence, and intolerence and perpetrating the cycle.

Right up until they engage in terrorist attacks with the blessing of their parents, then they become just one more dead terrorist when shot. Still waiting for you to condemn the Palestinian terrorism by people of both sexes and all ages. You can start with the rock throwing children every single one of the many thousands and work your way up to the mothers using infants to protect rocket launchers in civilian areas.

Dude. You are not my boss ordering me around. I'll condemn terrorism and have - but not at your demand and your capricious definition of terrorist. Rock throwing children are not terrorists. People who creep into houses and slit the throats of innocent families or firebomb occupied houses and roast innocent families - are.

jeremiah suggested they may have been attacked by their own, again no empathy Will you condemn this murder Page 6 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

And have the culprits been caught yet, I wonder what you will say if they happen to be islamonazi extremists ?
The burning of toddler is due to the growing hostility fumed by fanatics in both Israeli and Palestinian side. Before this child was burned, a child of ours was run over or stabbed in its sleep. It's the growing hostility, which by the way, Btselem is only helping to evoke

And are you not inciting racism towards the jews by blaming them for the death without any concrete evidence.

How many times have you blamed crimes on Palestinians ahead of conviction or concrete evidence? Sheesh...double standards :lol: The Israeli authorities seem pretty certain here, but we'll see.

And not once proven wrong because the Palestinians had been caught in the act, and that is the difference. Any lawyer worth the name would get any Israeli off on the charge because so many people have posted guilty verdicts on all forms of social media already. That is why this particular thread should have been taken down straight away and anyone that tried to resurrect it banned for a week.

:lol: well, at least you are honest about your double standard! Thanks for the confirmation :)

And just what are those "instructions from the UN"?

Helping Member States to counter terrorism - United Nations Action to Counter Terrorism

. Security Council resolution 1373 makes it mandatory for all states to eliminate the financing of terrorism, while resolution 1267 along with subsequent related resolutions freeze all the financial assets of Al Qaida and Taliban associates. Both those resolutions call for strict travel bans against potential terrorists. Subsequent Security Council resolutions also place Al Qaida and Taliban members under a strict arms embargo. The recently concluded International Convention for the Suppression of Nuclear Terrorism aims to prevent potential terrorists from acquiring nuclear weapons while resolution 1540 of the Security Council creates a mandatory set of measures for countries to implement in order to prevent terrorists from acquiring weapons of mass destruction.

And seeing as no nation has deemed Jews to be terrorists then it does not apply to Israel
Where does the UN designate the Palestinians as terrorists?

:link::link:

By anyone, at any time.

Dude. You are not my boss ordering me around. I'll condemn terrorism and have - but not at your demand and your capricious definition of terrorist. Rock throwing children are not terrorists. People who creep into houses and slit the throats of innocent families or firebomb occupied houses and roast innocent families - are.

WRONG as throwing rocks ( not stones ) is terrorism as they are thrown to strike terror into the hearts of the people they throw them at. Why do you think they do it, because they think they wont do any lasting damage. So you admit then that Palestinians of all ages and of both sexes are terrorists and deserve all they get when caught in the act.
Settler violence is a recent thing compared to Palestinian violence that has been ongoing since the Balfour declaration.

Stop
Coyote, et al,

Yes, I have to agree.

Coyote, fanger, rylah, et al,

The original discussion centered around the "arson attack by suspected Jewish settlers in the West Bank." I don't know enough about the case and the investigative outcomes to make a comment specifically. But I would not jump to the conclusion that this unknown suspect was motivated by the political climate --- just yet. Nor would I jump to the conclusion that the target of the arson was the "18-month-old boy" (emphasized in the media article) or the family; not until there is some more information.

Most Respectfully,
R

Rocco,

This incidence is the latest in a number of similar arson attacks by religious extremists...Israeli authorities don't seem to be in much doubt.

While the target may not have been specifically the baby, the person or persons responsible for this knew they were firebombing a house that people lived in at a time when people would there. To say that they weren't targeting people is like saying the murderers of the Fogel family just happened to be passing by with their knives. Fire, knives - the intent is to kill people.

What has been really striking in all this is the emphasis on "suspected", "alleged", "don't jump to conclusions" which I agree with but is a concern that has sadly been lacking when the perpetrator is assumed to be Palestinian.
(COMMENT)

The concept is just as applicable to some of the criminal activity and events associated with the Palestinians.

And you are very correct, I have seen many cases in which the observers make assumptions and associations that are not held in evidence. My favorite of late was the indirect fire mission that lead to the death of several boys on the beach. While it was (ultimately) true that the impacts were a result of Israeli fires, it did not come from the Naval elements at some considerable stand-off range.

I think that the emotion raised on both sides --- as a result of a very prolonged conflict, has had an adverse effect on many. In some cases, the effect is the compulsion to kill what they believe is the enemy; the expression of a criminal mind.

Most Respectfully,
R

Once people choose to kill with deliberate disregard for the lives they are taking...and to me, there is little difference between the arsonist here and the killers of the Fogels earlier what does it say about the humanity of the person willing to do it? These actions - in combination with the burning alive of an Palestinian youth earlier and an increased number of serious assaults from both sides have upped the ante. Many of the perpetrators seem to be youths - even minors. People who's brains have not yet fully developed in terms of judgement and impulse. Where are the parents? How are they getting and making petrol bombs and molotov cocktails? What are they being taught? Are any of them horrified by the consequences of their actions?

I think it's quite clear that there is "brainwashing" going on in both Palestinian and Israeli settler communities. This is not an isolated occurrence, it's simply the latest in a long string of vandalism, arson, assaults, and now the second brutal murder by burning alive. This is the same community that housed Baruch Goldstein, responsible for the Cave of Patriarchs Massacre and attempted to turn his grave into a shrine. They've also attacked Israeli authorities and the IDF for attempting to curb illegal settlements. Kids are taught to hate - they aren't born that way. What are these parents teaching?
Do Palestinian children learn to hate at school or by being shot at on the way to school?

:lol: well, at least you are honest about your double standard! Thanks for the confirmation :)

What double standards are those as I apply the same standards to all sides. If the Jews are caught red handed then I say they should face the same punishment as the Palestinians. Until this time I apply the legal stricture of SUB JUDICE so that I cant be blamed for being party to the failure of the court case against the guilty party. In this case I say that the settlers are innocent until proven guilty, unlike you who say the JOOOOOS are guilty and should burn for their crimes.

And just what are those "instructions from the UN"?

Helping Member States to counter terrorism - United Nations Action to Counter Terrorism

. Security Council resolution 1373 makes it mandatory for all states to eliminate the financing of terrorism, while resolution 1267 along with subsequent related resolutions freeze all the financial assets of Al Qaida and Taliban associates. Both those resolutions call for strict travel bans against potential terrorists. Subsequent Security Council resolutions also place Al Qaida and Taliban members under a strict arms embargo. The recently concluded International Convention for the Suppression of Nuclear Terrorism aims to prevent potential terrorists from acquiring nuclear weapons while resolution 1540 of the Security Council creates a mandatory set of measures for countries to implement in order to prevent terrorists from acquiring weapons of mass destruction.

And seeing as no nation has deemed Jews to be terrorists then it does not apply to Israel
Where does the UN designate the Palestinians as terrorists?

:link::link:

Where did I say that

LINK ?

Stop
Coyote, et al,

Yes, I have to agree.

Rocco,

This incidence is the latest in a number of similar arson attacks by religious extremists...Israeli authorities don't seem to be in much doubt.

While the target may not have been specifically the baby, the person or persons responsible for this knew they were firebombing a house that people lived in at a time when people would there. To say that they weren't targeting people is like saying the murderers of the Fogel family just happened to be passing by with their knives. Fire, knives - the intent is to kill people.

What has been really striking in all this is the emphasis on "suspected", "alleged", "don't jump to conclusions" which I agree with but is a concern that has sadly been lacking when the perpetrator is assumed to be Palestinian.
(COMMENT)

The concept is just as applicable to some of the criminal activity and events associated with the Palestinians.

And you are very correct, I have seen many cases in which the observers make assumptions and associations that are not held in evidence. My favorite of late was the indirect fire mission that lead to the death of several boys on the beach. While it was (ultimately) true that the impacts were a result of Israeli fires, it did not come from the Naval elements at some considerable stand-off range.

I think that the emotion raised on both sides --- as a result of a very prolonged conflict, has had an adverse effect on many. In some cases, the effect is the compulsion to kill what they believe is the enemy; the expression of a criminal mind.

Most Respectfully,
R

Once people choose to kill with deliberate disregard for the lives they are taking...and to me, there is little difference between the arsonist here and the killers of the Fogels earlier what does it say about the humanity of the person willing to do it? These actions - in combination with the burning alive of an Palestinian youth earlier and an increased number of serious assaults from both sides have upped the ante. Many of the perpetrators seem to be youths - even minors. People who's brains have not yet fully developed in terms of judgement and impulse. Where are the parents? How are they getting and making petrol bombs and molotov cocktails? What are they being taught? Are any of them horrified by the consequences of their actions?

I think it's quite clear that there is "brainwashing" going on in both Palestinian and Israeli settler communities. This is not an isolated occurrence, it's simply the latest in a long string of vandalism, arson, assaults, and now the second brutal murder by burning alive. This is the same community that housed Baruch Goldstein, responsible for the Cave of Patriarchs Massacre and attempted to turn his grave into a shrine. They've also attacked Israeli authorities and the IDF for attempting to curb illegal settlements. Kids are taught to hate - they aren't born that way. What are these parents teaching?
Do Palestinian children learn to hate at school or by being shot at on the way to school?

At school because they were taught to hate before Israel was created in 1923.

Stop
Coyote, et al,

Yes, I have to agree.

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Who said Israel was created in 1923?

Coyote, et al,

Yes, I have to agree.

The original discussion centered around the "arson attack by suspected Jewish settlers in the West Bank." I don't know enough about the case and the investigative outcomes to make a comment specifically. But I would not jump to the conclusion that this unknown suspect was motivated by the political climate --- just yet. Nor would I jump to the conclusion that the target of the arson was the "18-month-old boy" (emphasized in the media article) or the family; not until there is some more information.

Most Respectfully,
R

Rocco,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

coyote said:
Where are the parents? How are they getting and making petrol bombs and molotov cocktails? What are they being taught? Are any of them horrified by the consequences of their actions?

What are these parents teaching?

Interesting you should bring up parenting, or lack of it. 40% of Gaza's total population is aged between 0-14 years old, add in the under 25's and that percentage rises to 60% Given there's about 4 children to every mother, huge unemployment and a devastated infrastructure brought about by siege conditions, are you surprised that a "gang" sub-culture evolves. You can see similar sub-cultures in many socially deprived areas around the world. Parents can only do so much and if they happen to get killed by the Zionist enemy, is it any wonder that young minds turn to revenge as a motivator? Gangs may have different names across the world; in Gaza they're called "Fatah" and "Hamas". You want to break the "gang culture" anywhere in the world, give them hope. While the siege goes on all you get is self fulfilling prophesies creating cycles of violence.

Stop

INTERNATIONAL LAW when the LoN mandate for Palestine granted 22% of Palestine for the Jewish national home

Coyote, et al,

Yes, I have to agree.

Most Respectfully,
R

Rocco,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

coyote said:
Where are the parents? How are they getting and making petrol bombs and molotov cocktails? What are they being taught? Are any of them horrified by the consequences of their actions?

What are these parents teaching?

Interesting you should bring up parenting, or lack of it. 40% of Gaza's total population is aged between 0-14 years old, add in the under 25's and that percentage rises to 60% Given there's about 4 children to every mother, huge unemployment and a devastated infrastructure brought about by siege conditions, are you surprised that a "gang" sub-culture evolves. You can see similar sub-cultures in many socially deprived areas around the world. Parents can only do so much and if they happen to get killed by the Zionist enemy, is it any wonder that young minds turn to revenge as a motivator? Gangs may have different names across the world; in Gaza they're called "Fatah" and "Hamas". You want to break the "gang culture" anywhere in the world, give them hope. While the siege goes on all you get is self fulfilling prophesies creating cycles of violence.

What siege how about a link or would that blow your cover..................

Stop

INTERNATIONAL LAW when the LoN mandate for Palestine granted 22% of Palestine for the Jewish national home
According to the Mandate the Jews could live in Palestine as Palestinian citizens. There was no plan to create Israel.

What double standards are those as I apply the same standards to all sides. If the Jews are caught red handed then I say they should face the same punishment as the Palestinians. Until this time I apply the legal stricture of SUB JUDICE so that I cant be blamed for being party to the failure of the court case against the guilty party. In this case I say that the settlers are innocent until proven guilty, unlike you who say the JOOOOOS are guilty and should burn for their crimes.

umh...you just implied that because Palestinians had "been caught in the act" - well, now - not with the kidnapping and murder of the 3 Israeli boys for instance. Were you one of the voices saying - hey, hold up, let's wait for more evidence? :lol:

According to the Mandate the Jews could live in Palestine as Palestinian citizens. There was no plan to create Israel.

Do you want the terms of the mandate posting again to show that you are a LIAR and insane ?

Forum List

Back