Will you buy an electric car?

Electric motors cannot be beat for pure acceleration but they just aren't as satisfying as hearing a big block engine roaring as you stomp on the accelerator.

I'm sure that they could create an app which could be broadcast through your car stereo (in hi-def) depending on how much you accelerate.

When I plug my Electric Car into the Power Grid here in Denver, what will Xcel Energy burn to Produce the Power that I am Using for my Car?...

:)

peace...

Well, it maybe that Colorado will be stuck in the 20th Century. Many areas of our country can expect wind, solar and geothermal sources of energy for the production of electricity. Electric cars are not a panacea, but I suspect they will have a larger nich then some believe. Hybrids too, but they will not replace the internal combustion engine.

It's called COAL, Hammerhead...

You aren't Fueling a Nation of Electric Cars Plugging into the Grid on Wind... Solar or anything else.

But you go ahead and Litter Mother Earth with Propellers and Solar Panels that won't pay for themselves before their Lifespan is up NOR will they Fuel ANYTHING of Consequence...

peace...

Wry... Why?... :rofl:

peace...

When I plug my Electric Car into the Power Grid here in Denver, what will Xcel Energy burn to Produce the Power that I am Using for my Car?...

peace...

Well, it maybe that Colorado will be stuck in the 20th Century. Many areas of our country can expect wind, solar and geothermal sources of energy for the production of electricity. Electric cars are not a panacea, but I suspect they will have a larger nich then some believe. Hybrids too, but they will not replace the internal combustion engine.

You aren't Fueling a Nation of Electric Cars Plugging into the Grid on Wind... Solar or anything else.

But you go ahead and Litter Mother Earth with Propellers and Solar Panels that won't pay for themselves before their Lifespan is up NOR will they Fuel ANYTHING of Consequence...

peace...

Three words:

Nuk-u-lar.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
I have a good friend who imported several electric cars to Kathmandu for use as taxis. They are still in use. The air pollution in Nepal is so extreme that often the Himalyas can't be seen.

Has anyone seen this documentary?
"
It was among the fastest, most efficient production cars ever built. It ran on electricity, produced no emissions and catapulted American technology to the forefront of the automotive industry. The lucky few who drove it never wanted to give it up. So why did General Motors crush its fleet of EV-1 electric vehicles in the Arizona desert?

Who Killed the Electric Car? chronicles the life and mysterious death of the EV-1; examining the cultural and economic ripple effects caused by its conception and how they reverberated through the halls of government and big business."

http://www.whokilledtheelectriccar.com/

Last edited:
Muscle cars, Harley Davidsons, piece of shit Ford Tempos rumble past my home (on a corner and at the base of a hill) all the time. How many times have I had to re-read a paragraph, rewind a movie, as for someone to please repeat themselves after the roar of an engine intrudes on my peace and quite?

It's an intrusion, and an unwelcome one at that. All to 'please' the driver?!? I think it's so that driver can insert himself into everyone else's life whether they want it or not.

My god but aren't you a fucking crybaby.
I'll be over tomorrow morning with a bugle to wake you. Ever hear a finely tuned bugle at dawn? It pleases me.

I love to start my day, usually at about 4:30 AM with a herald of trumpets.

You muscle car guy's are missing out on the Smug mobile aspect, Oh to be able to look down at your fossil fuel breatheren and give the snikering look that your saving the planet. Move over Prius current smug mobile champion. The new Volt is aiming to be the champion smug mobile for the Turbo-lib on the go.

peace...

Three words:

Nuk-u-lar.

(43) is out of Office, Damn it!... :lol:

As for that... The American Left has Demonized that Energy to the Point that we will all be Living in Turbine Farms next to the Solar Farm Parks before we see a Notable Increase in Nook Power.

peace...

Forum List

Back