Will You Admit To Being Racist?

There was a TV show I watched recently called Explorer. I don't remember what the specific program was called. I didn't watch it. Because it was mostly members of the humanoid subspecies Homo afar that were talking. And they have nothing to say that interests me. I only ever saw two that seemed to have any sense. One was a black guy who at least once a year used to show up at a Confederate memorial dressed as a Confederate soldier to honor the monument. The other was on a short interview. I can't download videos. But you can view it yourself by entering into your browser, "Black taxi driver defends wearing Swastika armband."
But I did catch a little of the end of the TV show I mentioned. The moderator of it said something that I already knew. He said, "We're all racist." Now that you know what you are, who among you has the guts to admit it to me.
As a Republican, a conservative and a Trumpkin, I'm generally just a racist piece of shit anyway so no need to make any admissions.

Being a republican is one strike against you. But as Americans, we aren't given much of a choice. Also, being a racist doesn't make you a piece of shit. That is what being a non-racist would make you.

Yes. Feminists can be a little uppity. You should have made yourself a little more clear.

Yes and No. By not actively resisting the Feminists, the women provide passive support for them. That pisses me off. Traditional women are fine. It's the others that I can't stand.

Forum List

Back