Will White People Go to the National Black Museum?

Thats the title of the article, dumbshit.

I believe the museum is about history

Whoever writes the history can leave out whatever they want. Whoever runs a museum can leave out whatever they want. Being about history don't mean that the history will be 100% correct or include ALL matters.

This is america ....you are free to open your own museum and present any twisted version of history you want

Sadly, I agree with that satament. :(

I wonder if there will be a section devoted to different varieties of watermelon and various recipes for fried chicken ? :lol:

It would be one thing if they do it.... but if someone else does it, racism will be screamed from the rooftops. :cuckoo:

I wonder if there will be a section devoted to different varieties of watermelon and various recipes for fried chicken ? :lol:

I cannot imagine why there wouldn't be a "Soul Food" exhibit.

190459.1020.A.jpg

:lol:

Thats a good one, you must really crack them up at klan meetings

Heard any good Muslim jokes?

Oh, isn't that cute...all the watermelon and fried chicken references....in a museum, no less.
And what do you suppose would be in the "white people's museum"...no doubt, homages to Animal House and Jackass and the Hangover I, II, III, IV & V., wet t-shirt contests, Monster truck battles, Nascar races, redneck festivals, and lots and lots of beer...meth labs, hoe downs, and blond bimbos.

Oh, isn't that cute...all the watermelon and fried chicken references....in a museum, no less.
And what do you suppose would be in the "white people's museum"...no doubt, homages to Animal House and Jackass and the Hangover I, II, III, IV & V., wet t-shirt contests, Monster truck battles, Nascar races, redneck festivals, and lots and lots of beer...meth labs, hoe downs, and blond bimbos.

Hell I'd go to that Museum for the blond bimbos and the beer.

A saggy pants and doo rag exhibit?

Well, you know, once they "go black" they "never go back". I guess they hate that. LOL.

Well, you know, once they "go black" they "never go back". I guess they hate that. LOL.

:cool:

Once they go black, they get a STD.

Actually, "It's once they go black nobody wants them back" :lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back