Will we have a repeat of the 2010 Congressional Elections due to TAXES and Obamacare?

Elections to the United States Senate are to be held on November 6, 2012, with 33 of the 100 seats in the Senate being contested in regular elections whose winners will serve six-year terms from January 3, 2013 until January 3, 2019. Additionally, special elections may be held to fill vacancies that occur during the 112th United States Congress.

Currently, Democrats are expected to have 23 seats up for election, including 2 independents who caucus with the Democrats, while Republicans are expected to have only 10 seats up for election.

Will we have repeat of 2010 Congressional Election? Will the economy, the deficit, TAXES and the repeal OBAMACARE be target issues this November?

Twenty, thirty, or more years ago, Obama would lose, possibly by the largest landslide in U.S. presidential history.
Today however, thanks to the training by liberals, we have so many people with their palms out to the government that Obama could still easily win.
Let's face it, the country we once knew is really over, and while we might eek out a win this time our days for an America that cherished freedom, hard work and self-reliance is slowly coming to a close.

That was a sad last paragraph. It will be a tight election.

The problem Senate Democratic Candidates have here is they can't in good faith go back to their districts and sport the Obama spinn. The Supreme Court was right and wrong. The people will look at them like they're crazy.

Either they will endorse the tax or they won't. With most of the population against this, they are on shaky ground. And they saw what happened to their loyal predecessors in 2010. Yeah, DNC has a problem.

And they're going to save face and splinter against Obama. Hell some aren't going to the Convention...

I believe we are going to hear more about this in the coming months. Obama isn't good about sharing the wealth with Congressional candidates, not even time. Just how many candidates are even going to ask for his endorsement?
You kidding?...A whole bunch of them are suddenly finding that they have more important things to do during the DNC this summer.

Democrats are running as fast as they can from obama and obamacare. Donors have switched to Romney who is rolling in the cash by the millions since the health care ruling.

obama has to auction off dinner with George Clooney for $3.00 a ticket.

And they're going to save face and splinter against Obama. Hell some aren't going to the Convention...

I believe we are going to hear more about this in the coming months. Obama isn't good about sharing the wealth with Congressional candidates, not even time. Just how many candidates are even going to ask for his endorsement?
You kidding?...A whole bunch of them are suddenly finding that they have more important things to do during the DNC this summer.

obama has already told the democrats running for office that they will not get financial support from the DNC. It's all going to him.

Elections to the United States Senate are to be held on November 6, 2012, with 33 of the 100 seats in the Senate being contested in regular elections whose winners will serve six-year terms from January 3, 2013 until January 3, 2019. Additionally, special elections may be held to fill vacancies that occur during the 112th United States Congress.

Currently, Democrats are expected to have 23 seats up for election, including 2 independents who caucus with the Democrats, while Republicans are expected to have only 10 seats up for election.

Will we have repeat of 2010 Congressional Election? Will the economy, the deficit, TAXES and the repeal OBAMACARE be target issues this November?

No, in 10' the american people gave the teabaggers a chance and are having serious buyer's remorse. They have been nothing but the extreme right wing arm of the GOP, have caused congress to have it's lowest approval in history, not to mention the teabagger's approval is in the 20's.

Everything is looking to go dem in 12' and all we can do is pray it does so we can finally get the nation back on track.

Of course you have no actual Evidence of your Theory. Peoples opinion of the Tea Party is meaningless. 67% of the American People, Consistently poll after Poll DO NOT LIKE Obama care. It's those people who fueled the GOP gains in 2010, and it's those same people, who already have Insurance and have seen nothing but Higher Premiums, and now a Premium Tax that are going to Fuel Large GOP gains in 2012.

Last edited:

And maybe this Summer? The DNC won't recover? And YES the RNC should have alot to worry about as well.

The ruling has independents going to the dems :clap2:

Americans Issue Split Decision on Healthcare Ruling

Independents also strongly like Obama's decision on the immigration issues for young people, are against the GOP's attacks on women etc,... actually I haven't see any poll that has independents going Willard over Obama.

Face it, the american people have had it with the GOP/teabagger thuggery that want to do nothing but destroy this nation.

margin of error +- 4 points.

True, the independent approval is likely much higher :up:

Since you are a left wing hack, you are no more capable of understanding what 'independent' means than a right wing hack. I suggest you might want to dump this position before you make a total fucking fool of yourself.

Independents - unlike the hacks of both sides - think for themselves... some will like ObamaCare, some will not. The question is how many on both sides. That, no one will know... until November.

Fallacy One: That the Tea Party is America and mainstream. Truth: it is neither.

Fallacy Two: That the GOP will automatically take the House and the Senate. Truth: probably will hold the House and still be a vote short in a 50 -50 Senate.

Major Truth: Who ever spins Health Care the best is going to dominate the election.

margin of error +- 4 points.

Since you are a left wing hack, you are no more capable of understanding what 'independent' means than a right wing hack. I suggest you might want to dump this position before you make a total fucking fool of yourself.

Independents - unlike the hacks of both sides - think for themselves... some will like ObamaCare, some will not. The question is how many on both sides. That, no one will know... until November.

How fucking stupid are you? Independents, the ones you claim are the only ones that think for themselves SUPPORT the affordable care act.

Give it up, everyone supports it except for the right wing hacks.

How fucking stupid are you? Independents, the ones you claim are the only ones that think for themselves SUPPORT the affordable care act.

And YOU know this by a mere POLL that many INDEPENDENTS probably LIED about...or people that may have LIED about being Independents?

Really Gracie?

*I* Have a bridge across the Hudson River ON SALE for $1.298!

Better act! It's going FAST.

MORON. :eusa_hand:

And YOU know this by a mere POLL that many INDEPENDENTS probably LIED about...or people that may have LIED about being Independents?

Really Gracie?

LOL!!! Any poll that says independents support the ACA = they all lied

You right wing idiots are amazing with the shit you make up.

Really Gracie?

LOL!!! Any poll that says independents support the ACA = they all lied

You right wing idiots are amazing with the shit you make up.

Just like the SHIT you spout.

Spare US Black_Fable.

YOU have few buyers. :eusa_hand:

obama has already told the democrats running for office that they will not get financial support from the DNC. It's all going to him.

That's what I hear and it should be an interesting Convention! I just can't wait!

No, in 10' the american people gave the teabaggers a chance and are having serious buyer's remorse. They have been nothing but the extreme right wing arm of the GOP, have caused congress to have it's lowest approval in history, not to mention the teabagger's approval is in the 20's.

Everything is looking to go dem in 12' and all we can do is pray it does so we can finally get the nation back on track.

There's a FLAW in your argument Black_Fable...The TEA Party IS the American people that have had it with the likes of YOU.

yeah, but extra retardation still only amounts to one vote. The teatards were republican votes anyway as they were never swing voters or dems. So the only thing the teatards do is to split the republican party and drive the republicans towards the extremes. So the swing voters go more towards moderates which would be the dems as the republicans jump off the deep end to try and regain the teatards, or the teatards run third party, split the republicans and give the dems a majority.

really,k where have the teatards been voted in? Republican held positions. granted they do vote republican party lines, but the dems in those districts never stood a chance anyway. If they run in a close race district they will kill the republicans.

There's a FLAW in your argument Black_Fable...The TEA Party IS the American people that have had it with the likes of YOU.

yeah, but extra retardation still only amounts to one vote. The teatards were republican votes anyway as they were never swing voters or dems. So the only thing the teatards do is to split the republican party and drive the republicans towards the extremes. So the swing voters go more towards moderates which would be the dems as the republicans jump off the deep end to try and regain the teatards, or the teatards run third party, split the republicans and give the dems a majority.

really,k where have the teatards been voted in? Republican held positions. granted they do vote republican party lines, but the dems in those districts never stood a chance anyway. If they run in a close race district they will kill the republicans.

Not so. I am an independent and have voted split ballots in the past. I cannot support some of the Republican perpheal issues nor some of the Democrat side issues. I vote for the candidates and their records on the issues that are important to me. But even more important I look at each candidate to see if they follow party lines and never alter their votes to meet the constituents needs in their districts. Do they appear honest and of high integrity.

Granted as a fiscal conservative, I worry about our deficit and spending. With this Whitehouse I am now worried about a responsible democracy. I will be looking at each candidate very hard and seeing if they will vote to repeal Obamacare, address spending, and I will vote for Romney.

WHY I can't take YOU serious...that and that God-Awful sick avie.

TWERP.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

General Election: Romney vs. Obama
Polling Data
Poll Date Sample MoE Obama (D) Romney (R) Spread
RCP Average 6/4 - 6/29 -- -- 47.5 43.8 Obama +3.7
Rasmussen Tracking 6/27 - 6/29 1500 LV 3.0 46 44 Obama +2
Newsweek/Daily Beast 6/28 - 6/28 600 LV 4.0 47 44 Obama +3
Gallup Tracking 6/23 - 6/29 3050 RV 2.0 47 44 Obama +3
Democracy Corps (D) 6/23 - 6/27 1000 LV 3.1 49 46 Obama +3
FOX News 6/24 - 6/26 912 RV 3.0 45 40 Obama +5
NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl 6/20 - 6/24 819 RV 3.4 47 44 Obama +3