Will we EVER have another Republican president????

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
They just keep digging the hole deeper, and deeper, and deeper. The election was laid out on a silver platter for them, and the right wing couldnt even reach for it, much less take it. How in the Holy Hell did they blow it THAT badly?

And they KEEP doing it? They are digging into their foxholes, and holding on to the ideology that cost them the election. And thats a good thing. Thats who they are, so it would be wrong to pretend to be anything else. They should be applauded for that.

So I wonder....if Republicans stay true to who they are, will they EVER have another Republican in the White House? Because the country is slowly drifting away from them, and that gap is only gonna get bigger with time. They severely underestimated how big of an affect it would have to piss off every subgroup of society....one at a time. All the people the right wing turned away from them- blacks, hispanics, gays, lesbians, teachers, cops, firemen, women, union workers. Really, the only people the GOP embraced are rich people, white Christians, and the military. They calculated that those three groups would be enough to win the election. They were wrong, and keep getting wronger!

Nope.

No more Republican President no more.

This new demographics (know what I mean) like their freebies..... sad but true.... I do not see a way out...:(

Lots of combinations doom the GOP.

Lots of people who, like you said, like the government safety net. They'll trade off....they get a safety net, but forfeit any chance of every being filthy rich. The coming generation was raised on a sense of community sharing far more than individual greed.

The GOP outraged about 15,000,000 middle class folks when they attacked cops, firemen and teachers. Those groups are probably around 3,000,000 or so, and they all have families, kids, spouses, parents, friends, who love them and know how underpaid they are for their hard jobs. The GOP going on a crusade against them lost a LOT of support and votes for that party.

Pure demographics. Our country is becoming less white by the decade, which is bad for the GOP.

There is only one way out

A World War....................with strong Republican leadership.

They'll run Rick Santorum haha! No, they'll try Gingrich.

Or better yet....Mike Huckabee, Mark Sanford. Maybe even Lindsey Graham, Jim DeMint, or that fat fuck in Jersey who has no respect for anyone but his fried cheesecake chef.

Then it will be one that we lose.

NO man. The GOP found a new way to never lose a war: Just stay in the damn war for decades until people forget we are at war!!!!

Besides, military spending is good spending, their defense contractor friends make bank. Sure, they wont spend a freaking dime without a fight on local issues. But military spending to make OTHER countries safer? Blank check buddy.

So yeah, we wont lose that war, we'll just be in it for 50 years.

They'll run Rick Santorum haha! No, they'll try Gingrich.

Or better yet....Mike Huckabee, Mark Sanford. Maybe even Lindsey Graham, Jim DeMint, or that fat fuck in Jersey who has no respect for anyone but his fried cheesecake chef.

Christie's a good man.

I don't agree with the guy..but his heart is in the right place.

At this point he wouldn't be able to survive the primaries. And there would be no way for him to beat Hillary if he did.

NO man. The GOP found a new way to never lose a war: Just stay in the damn war for decades until people forget we are at war!!!!

Besides, military spending is good spending, their defense contractor friends make bank. Sure, they wont spend a freaking dime without a fight on local issues. But military spending to make OTHER countries safer? Blank check buddy.

Basically..yeah.

So what if we are in it for 100 years?

to beat Muslim religious fanatics its worth it.

Tell me Dems if Hillary does not run in 2016 who have you got stepping up to the plate I don't see any big names out there.

Biden looks like he would take a crack at it.

He's not as strong a candidate, but he would come with a good resume.

If Christie ran against him..it would be a real horse race.

Tell me Dems if Hillary does not run in 2016 who have you got stepping up to the plate I don't see any big names out there.

Biden looks like he would take a crack at it.

He's not as strong a candidate, but he would come with a good resume.

If Christie ran against him..it would be a real horse race.

Biden has made a few runs for the Democratic nomination has never really gotten close he has gotten a bit of a bump in working with McConnell in the Senate but I think his gaff problem will come back going through a whole primary season and general election without him giving us one or more of his Bidenismis is a lot to ask.

The America we all knew is gone.... bleeding hearts democrats loonies are at the helm.

It will take something big to take them out of the House... what it used to be the White House.

Forum List

Back