Will USMB Suck Too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

You appear to be skeptical. if the mods agree to my terms, boy are you going to have egg on your face.

You appear to be skeptical. if the mods agree to my terms, boy are you going to have egg on your face.

The mods are going to agree to let you read the TOS, and then abide by it.. :eusa_whistle:

Fine. Then you can all die a slow festering death.
But you see, we won't die but we will lose our hair and teeth.

Like the last forum I was at? I have a plan to stop that if it does. Like it or not, global warming is going to be bad news for this planet. At least one scientist believes that the end could come in as little as 20 years. I HAVE THE SOLUTION! One that you could call perpetual motion. That is in so far as getting far more energy out of the device that you put into it. I am willing to tell you all about it. And you will understand. But there is a price to be paid for this information.

Here is the deal. I swear on my honor that I will tell you what I said I would tell you. (If I don't, feel free to ban me) But there are three small things I want in exchange for saving your lives, the lives of everybody you know and the lives of most of the creatures on the planet. First, don't ban me! Secondly, unlike the last forum I was at, I want the freedom to say whatever I want. You yourselves probably believe in the concept of freedom. DON'T BE HYPOCRITES! Like captain Kirk said in an old Star Trek episode, "Freedom has to apply to everybody. Or it applies to nobody!" Even the devil has the right to free speech. Though from what I have seen, the real devils call themselves moderators. As to the third thing I want, I decided that I don't like my username. I would like to change it.

So there it is everybody. Will USMB SUCK really really really bad? Will they choose to save their lives, your lives and the lives of most of the creatures on the planet? Or will they feel that the pathetic hypocritical rules that forums usually go by are more important. Let the fun begin!

You're going to have a rough go here

It won't be anything compared to what you're going to go through in anywhere from 20 to 50 years. But due to the likely exponential growth of global warming, it should be fairly quick.

"It won't be anything compared to what you're going to go through in anywhere from 20 to 50 years."

None of that is happening, it will interfere with my future plans and I'm spoiled and what I want I get, so I put my foot down already with this.

Zero Tolerance for the cattle, it's the fault of cattle, so they all need rounding up and just throwing into Gitmo :whip:

So now the cattle won't be around to ruin my future plans, those plans are that in 53 years time, when I'm 80 years-old, I'm going to retire with my 20 year-old paramour to Costa Rica and open a Martini bar :smoke:

Here goes yet another soon to be banned wacko.

Wacko? There's a real EASY way to find out. What would the mods have to lose.

What would mods have to lose? Just more sleep.. We get paid in tears and for blood donations.

Welcome to USMB -- I think. This "Intro" forum is supposed to be light and civil.. So it would good if you held your fire for future posts.

Like the last forum I was at? I have a plan to stop that if it does. Like it or not, global warming is going to be bad news for this planet. At least one scientist believes that the end could come in as little as 20 years. I HAVE THE SOLUTION! One that you could call perpetual motion. That is in so far as getting far more energy out of the device that you put into it. I am willing to tell you all about it. And you will understand. But there is a price to be paid for this information.

Here is the deal. I swear on my honor that I will tell you what I said I would tell you. (If I don't, feel free to ban me) But there are three small things I want in exchange for saving your lives, the lives of everybody you know and the lives of most of the creatures on the planet. First, don't ban me! Secondly, unlike the last forum I was at, I want the freedom to say whatever I want. You yourselves probably believe in the concept of freedom. DON'T BE HYPOCRITES! Like captain Kirk said in an old Star Trek episode, "Freedom has to apply to everybody. Or it applies to nobody!" Even the devil has the right to free speech. Though from what I have seen, the real devils call themselves moderators. As to the third thing I want, I decided that I don't like my username. I would like to change it.

So there it is everybody. Will USMB SUCK really really really bad? Will they choose to save their lives, your lives and the lives of most of the creatures on the planet? Or will they feel that the pathetic hypocritical rules that forums usually go by are more important. Let the fun begin!

Hello get,

Obey the rules and you can post what you want. Don't obey the rules and you will be kicked to the side of the highway. Simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back