Will USMB Suck Too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like the last forum I was at? I have a plan to stop that if it does. Like it or not, global warming is going to be bad news for this planet. At least one scientist believes that the end could come in as little as 20 years. I HAVE THE SOLUTION! One that you could call perpetual motion. That is in so far as getting far more energy out of the device that you put into it. I am willing to tell you all about it. And you will understand. But there is a price to be paid for this information.

Here is the deal. I swear on my honor that I will tell you what I said I would tell you. (If I don't, feel free to ban me) But there are three small things I want in exchange for saving your lives, the lives of everybody you know and the lives of most of the creatures on the planet. First, don't ban me! Secondly, unlike the last forum I was at, I want the freedom to say whatever I want. You yourselves probably believe in the concept of freedom. DON'T BE HYPOCRITES! Like captain Kirk said in an old Star Trek episode, "Freedom has to apply to everybody. Or it applies to nobody!" Even the devil has the right to free speech. Though from what I have seen, the real devils call themselves moderators. As to the third thing I want, I decided that I don't like my username. I would like to change it.

So there it is everybody. Will USMB SUCK really really really bad? Will they choose to save their lives, your lives and the lives of most of the creatures on the planet? Or will they feel that the pathetic hypocritical rules that forums usually go by are more important. Let the fun begin!

You're going to have a rough go here

It won't be anything compared to what you're going to go through in anywhere from 20 to 50 years. But due to the likely exponential growth of global warming, it should be fairly quick.

Like the last forum I was at? I have a plan to stop that if it does. Like it or not, global warming is going to be bad news for this planet. At least one scientist believes that the end could come in as little as 20 years. I HAVE THE SOLUTION! One that you could call perpetual motion. That is in so far as getting far more energy out of the device that you put into it. I am willing to tell you all about it. And you will understand. But there is a price to be paid for this information.

Here is the deal. I swear on my honor that I will tell you what I said I would tell you. (If I don't, feel free to ban me) But there are three small things I want in exchange for saving your lives, the lives of everybody you know and the lives of most of the creatures on the planet. First, don't ban me! Secondly, unlike the last forum I was at, I want the freedom to say whatever I want. You yourselves probably believe in the concept of freedom. DON'T BE HYPOCRITES! Like captain Kirk said in an old Star Trek episode, "Freedom has to apply to everybody. Or it applies to nobody!" Even the devil has the right to free speech. Though from what I have seen, the real devils call themselves moderators. As to the third thing I want, I decided that I don't like my username. I would like to change it.

So there it is everybody. Will USMB SUCK really really really bad? Will they choose to save their lives, your lives and the lives of most of the creatures on the planet? Or will they feel that the pathetic hypocritical rules that forums usually go by are more important. Let the fun begin!

It won't be anything compared to what you're going to go through in anywhere from 20 to 50 years. But due to the likely exponential growth of global warming, it should be fairly quick.

You're barking up the wrong tree with me on that wealth redistribution scam

image.png

global-warming_o_1165546.jpg

OH GAWD! Don't ban the guy! And quit being meanypantsers... he's gonna save all our lives!
I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE!!
Hello there... save me first please.

Oooo.. I love those! Check see what else he's got.

I never thought the degree of suckage here was more than any other forum.

After viewing this post, however, I find I'm having a few doubts.

image.png

Funny-2014-Global-Warming-MEME-and-LOL.jpg

global-warming-4.jpg

image.png

Proof-of-global-warming_o_96195.jpg

imageedit_190_4097652826.jpg

Goresicle.jpg

shark-global-warming.jpg

global-warming-4.jpg

Global Warming is just a money making extortion racket.

gorechurch1.jpg

If there is global warming, then there is nothing you are going to do to stop it. Enjoy the warm weather! :2up:

You appear to be skeptical. if the mods agree to my terms, boy are you going to have egg on your face.

You appear to be skeptical. if the mods agree to my terms, boy are you going to have egg on your face.

The mods are going to agree to let you read the TOS, and then abide by it.. :eusa_whistle:

Fine. Then you can all die a slow festering death.
I'm looking forward to it.

This is the end. The only end my friend.
Of our elaborate plans. The end.
Of everything that stands. The end.

Is so dark. It's dark.
The earth, it weeps.
The fruit no longer clings to the vine.
The children. What of the children.

Death. The wounds they fester.
Fear. The fear. One degree. A century.

It's dark. So dark.
Woe. We fade.
Our existence. Nevermore.
Sorrow.

Goodbye cruel world.
Leaving you today.
Goodbye.
Goodbye.
Goodbye.

If there is global warming, then there is nothing you are going to do to stop it. Enjoy the warm weather! :2up:

"If there is global warming, then there is nothing you are going to do to stop it."

Chris he could hold his breath :smoke:

Holding his breath would you know....heal the hole in the Ozone :thewave:

image.png

Proof-of-global-warming_o_96195.jpg

imageedit_190_4097652826.jpg

Goresicle.jpg

shark-global-warming.jpg
We now have a photo of Lucy's Victoria Secret collection.

You should post that thing Mr. Hoss, you know what thing I refer to, let's see what getinthere thinks of it :badgrin:

Of course, I myself won't look at that thing, when that thing is there I'll do this :lalala:

You should post that thing Mr. Hoss, you know what thing I refer to, let's see what getinthere thinks of it :badgrin:

Of course, I myself won't look at that thing, when that thing is there I'll do this :lalala:
The Thing!

Oh no.

He's going to release...

The Thing!

Run. Run for your lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back