*Will UN or Last Resort USA, Stop South Africa?*

I think you will find that they do. Maybe if the white trash had treated them properly back in the day then they would get better treatment now. Just a thought.

You mean the white settlers who risked their money buying that land, clearing it, building a farm and feeding the whole continent...they ain't white trash...YOU are white trash and I only wish your end comes with a laughing black in your face and your wallet in his pocket...ya race-traitor piece of shit.

"race-traitor piece of shit" huh?

As if we should be stupid enough to think we love everyone of our own race and be against other races.

You know what? When I went to watch professional sport as a kid, I thought I should the people around me supporting the same team as me. I realized I didn't. Some of them were racists, drunks, idiots, mother fuckers, whatever.

I've traveled all around the world and realized that good people are good people, and racist pieces of shit are racist pieces of shit. Skin color doesn't matter.

By race-traitor I mean hating YOUR OWN race....Take blacks for example calling each other "ni99ers"...that's race-traitorous. I assume you're white so if like most of the commie white trash here, you relate to the black bullshit about "white privilege" and the BLM's hatred for us whites, you've sold out your own race and have no pride in our superiority...and face it, we are superior to all other races by far. We've organized this world into a livable planet despite the black, brown, and yellow man's attempts to destroy it.

Sorry bout that,

1. Looks like white families in South Africa are going to be wiped off the planet and then have their land stolen by blacks.
  2. Where is the UN?
  3. Lets send an Aircraft Carrier there fast to protect the white people and their rights.
  4. No body wants to support the white race in Africa.
  5. If they steal the land and kill the white land owners, we are obligated to NUKE the whole area.
  6. READ ALL ABOUT IT: South Africa begins seizing white-owned farms
  7. What say you?
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The UN is less than fucking useless, they're dangerous and support these scumbags. Second term Trump has the USA leave the UN and boots them the fuck out of the USA

Last edited:
The UN is less than fucking useless, they're dangerous and support these scumbags. Second term Trump has the USA leave the US and boots them the fuck out of the USA

Most of them are fucking criminals with diplomatic immunity...Turn that building into a parking garage....I bet the majority of New Yawkers would be delighted.
lol.gif

I think you will find that they do. Maybe if the white trash had treated them properly back in the day then they would get better treatment now. Just a thought.

You mean the white settlers who risked their money buying that land, clearing it, building a farm and feeding the whole continent...they ain't white trash...YOU are white trash and I only wish your end comes with a laughing black in your face and your wallet in his pocket...ya race-traitor piece of shit.

As if we should be stupid enough to think we love everyone of our own race and be against other races.

You know what? When I went to watch professional sport as a kid, I thought I should the people around me supporting the same team as me. I realized I didn't. Some of them were racists, drunks, idiots, mother fuckers, whatever.

I've traveled all around the world and realized that good people are good people, and racist pieces of shit are racist pieces of shit. Skin color doesn't matter.

By race-traitor I mean hating YOUR OWN race....Take blacks for example calling each other "ni99ers"...that's race-traitorous. I assume you're white so if like most of the commie white trash here, you relate to the black bullshit about "white privilege" and the BLM's hatred for us whites, you've sold out your own race and have no pride in our superiority...and face it, we are superior to all other races by far. We've organized this world into a livable planet despite the black, brown, and yellow man's attempts to destroy it.
Am I supposed to feel loyalty to people because they have the same skin colour than me ?
Thats really fucked up thinking. What on earth have I got in common with trash like yourself ?

Am I supposed to feel loyalty to people because they have the same skin colour than me ?
Thats really fucked up thinking. What on earth have I got in common with trash like yourself ?

"colour"? Okay you limey twitch....you have nothing in common with me....you're a total loser looking for validation by kissing black ass. But don't worry....someday you might be walking down a street and get the "knockout game" played on you. Or find yourself in a county jail and get gang-raped by the playahs......dumbass stooges like yourself are products of your government schools...you won't even realize how fucked up you are until you're a victim of black hatred.

"colour"? Okay you limey twitch....you have nothing in common with me....you're a total loser looking for validation by kissing black ass. But don't worry....someday you might be walking down a street and get the "knockout game" played on you. Or find yourself in a county jail and get gang-raped by the playahs......dumbass stooges like yourself are products of your government schools...you won't even realize how fucked up you are until you're a victim of black hatred.
Calm down old fella. You are way off topic. Do you support land reform ?

It’s not about feelings, it’s about morality.

Calm down old fella. You are way off topic. Do you support land reform ?

"land reform"? You mean the munts stealing white farms and then abandoning them because they don't know the first thing about how to farm? Would you call stealing a car and running it off a cliff, "car reform"? I know second hand what happened in Zimbabwe and the same thing is happening in S. Africa. When Mandela was alive he preached that S.Africa was for both whites and blacks and hated what "Bob" did in the Zim. But now S.Africa has a "Bob"....a racist tyrant who first terrorizes and then runs off the whites who turned nothing into something. An offer of 10% is no offer but the FAKE NEWS isn't covering what's going on there because blacks are their favorite perpetual violent underclass and they don't want that to change. Congrats...you fell for yet another okey doke, dumbass.

Morality says that the land was stolen and that needs to be put right.

Sorry bout that,

1. So if its stolen from whites who have been there generational, over 300 years and the blacks have no idea how to farm the land then that is making two huge mistakes, they will kill themselves if they kill the white farmers.
  2. Because after they kill these innocent white farmers and the crops dry up they in turn die from starvation, and we have to make sure they die, justice will demand it!.
  3. Both end up dead, and if they go ahead and murder these white farmers who have owned these lands for some 300 years, they should absolutely receive no aid *none* should ever be sent by one white person, when black folks start to die from starvation, hell NO not EVER!!!
  4. The UN had better step in a fast they are going to see the axe real fast after the white farmers get the machete.
  5. I see Africa in general will as a whole suffer, this is big, sorry most can't even see what this is.
  6. Don't worry that is why I am here!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Morality says that the land was stolen and that needs to be put right.
So, again you justify murder. You bastard Limeys murdered millions, you better make it right.

Sorry bout that,

1. I would propose that in honor of all the white people who perhaps get wiped out we also wipe out fifty thousand more blacks, here in USA, seeing its taking place.
  2. So the powers that be, know if they decide to kill those white farmer citizens under their powers, then we will do likewise, slaughter blacks, but not black farmers, black rappers, in fairness plus an additional 50k random blacks.
  3. Not unjust, totally justified.
  4. We are talkin skin, if they begin, we begin.
  5. Its fair.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. I would propose that in honor of all the white people who perhaps get wiped out we also wipe out fifty thousand more blacks, here in USA, seeing its taking place.
  2. So the powers that be, know if they decide to kill those white farmer citizens under their powers, then we will do likewise, slaughter blacks, but not black farmers, black rappers, in fairness plus an additional 50k random blacks.
  3. Not unjust, totally justified.
  4. We are talkin skin, if they begin, we begin.
  5. Its fair.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
And then you woke up and wondered why you dreamt such a stupid dream....

Sorry bout that,

1. Looks like white families in South Africa are going to be wiped off the planet and then have their land stolen by blacks.
  2. Where is the UN?
  3. Lets send an Aircraft Carrier there fast to protect the white people and their rights.
  4. No body wants to support the white race in Africa.
  5. If they steal the land and kill the white land owners, we are obligated to NUKE the whole area.
  6. READ ALL ABOUT IT: South Africa begins seizing white-owned farms
  7. What say you?
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The UN will do nothing as many of the corruptocrat members approve of such actions against whites.

The U.S. won't get involved militarily because it is not a national security matter and our troops are spread to thin already. We should apply diplomatic pressure and economic sanctions.

Look, people who use that kind of language probably ain't too smart up top, if you know what I mean.

You don't know why black people call each other "ni99ers", you've made that pretty clear. It's nothing to do with being traitorous to their own race.

The problem is, many people couldn't give a flying fuck about their race. Because it's just not an issue.

Look, humans by nature have a tendency to form into groups. Throughout history these groups have often gone around attacking other groups. Many of these groups have attacked and killed people of the same race.

In Europe, white people killed white people. The English killed the Scots, the Welsh, the Irish, the Vikings, the French. The French killed the English. The Scots killed the English. Etc etc.

In the US there's a group of people from many different races. This is the group. To talk about race is to be against the society that exists. That's treasonous in itself.

This is hilarious.

There's nothing funnier than someone saying you have to see things through race, and then attacking someone of the same race as you.

The several white South Africans I knew upped sticks and departed within a few months after the government went racist. Several went to Britain; most to Australia. I have limited sympathy for those who stuck around. Maybe it's some form of genetic masochism?

Sorry bout that,

1. People here on USMB still don't get it, this is the biggest story in 300 years.
  2. And what is taking place isn't ho hum,...they get what they deserve.
  3. This is earth shattering.
  4. I'm here to pry stupid eyes open.
  5. Open yet?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back