*Will UN or Last Resort USA, Stop South Africa?*

Sorry bout that,

1. Looks like white families in South Africa are going to be wiped off the planet and then have their land stolen by blacks.
  2. Where is the UN?
  3. Lets send an Aircraft Carrier there fast to protect the white people and their rights.
  4. No body wants to support the white race in Africa.
  5. If they steal the land and kill the white land owners, we are obligated to NUKE the whole area.
  6. READ ALL ABOUT IT: South Africa begins seizing white-owned farms
  7. What say you?
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

And when the whites were in charge and brutally putting down the blacks, what did the UN do then?
Where those whites slaughtering blacks, or just making their economy better?
Apartheid - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com

BIRTH OF APARTHEID
Racial segregation and white supremacy had become central aspects of South African policy long before apartheid began. The controversial 1913 Land Act, passed three years after South Africa gained its independence, marked the beginning of territorial segregation by forcing black Africans to live in reserves and making it illegal for them to work as sharecroppers. Opponents of the Land Act formed the South African National Native Congress, which would become the African National Congress (ANC).

By 1950, the government had banned marriages between whites and people of other races, and prohibited sexual relations between black and white South Africans. The Population Registration Act of 1950 provided the basic framework for apartheid by classifying all South Africans by race, including Bantu (black Africans), Coloured (mixed race) and white. A fourth category, Asian (meaning Indian and Pakistani) was later added. In some cases, the legislation split families; parents could be classified as white, while their children were classified as colored.

A series of Land Acts set aside more than 80 percent of the country’s land for the white minority, and “pass laws” required non-whites to carry documents authorizing their presence in restricted areas. In order to limit contact between the races, the government established separate public facilities for whites and non-whites, limited the activity of nonwhite labor unions and denied non-white participation in national government.

In one of the most devastating aspects of apartheid, the government forcibly removed black South Africans from rural areas designated as “white” to the homelands, and sold their land at low prices to white farmers. From 1961 to 1994, more than 3.5 million people were forcibly removed from their homes and deposited in the Bantustans, where they were plunged into poverty and hopelessness.

I think that the last paragraph is the most damning and that only full blown racist trash would have a problem with this being put right.

I think you will find that they do. Maybe if the white trash had treated them properly back in the day then they would get better treatment now. Just a thought.

You mean the white settlers who risked their money buying that land, clearing it, building a farm and feeding the whole continent...they ain't white trash...YOU are white trash and I only wish your end comes with a laughing black in your face and your wallet in his pocket...ya race-traitor piece of shit.

Sorry bout that,

1. Looks like white families in South Africa are going to be wiped off the planet and then have their land stolen by blacks.
  2. Where is the UN?
  3. Lets send an Aircraft Carrier there fast to protect the white people and their rights.
  5. If they steal the land and kill the white land owners, we are obligated to NUKE the whole area.
  7. What say you?
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I had a white girlfriend from Zimbabwe back in 2002. They came at night and threatened to kill the whole family with machetes if they didn't leave immediately. They said the family truck was farm property and stayed with the farm...They had one hour to gather their belongings and RUN...so they walked, Christine and her 3 kids, through an African night full of lions, leopards, cobra snakes....in the dark 15 miles into Harare. Just like that, their lives ruined.....destitute with little more than the clothes on their backs. The farm is now in ruins covered in weeds instead of crops...they tore down the buildings for firewood. Zim was once the breadbasket of southern Africa....now they can't even feed themselves. This could happen in Chicago, Detroit, Los Angeles....when blacks seize power, whites can expect no mercy.
I once too had an imaginary girlfriend from Zimbabwe...she said you are full of shit....

I think you will find that they do. Maybe if the white trash had treated them properly back in the day then they would get better treatment now. Just a thought.

You mean the white settlers who risked their money buying that land, clearing it, building a farm and feeding the whole continent...they ain't white trash...YOU are white trash and I only wish your end comes with a laughing black in your face and your wallet in his pocket...ya race-traitor piece of shit.
No...he means the whites that knowingly went to another group's land with the intent of stealing it through murder, law, torture, theft and a false sense of racial superiority.

Blacks are not native to South Africa. The genocide of Whites there is very troubling, meanwhile the jewish controlled public education force pseudo mythology regarding the jews in WWII on innocent minds as the worse genocide ever, and that we must censor free speech, set up a special country just for them, set up memorials in every city, all while this genocide is happening.
They aren't native to South Africa? I'm sure that will come as quite a shock to the Xhosa, Zulu, Bantu, and Sotho peoples.

In one of the most devastating aspects of apartheid, the government forcibly removed black South Africans from rural areas designated as “white” to the homelands, and sold their land at low prices to white farmers. From 1961 to 1994, more than 3.5 million people were forcibly removed from their homes and deposited in the Bantustans, where they were plunged into poverty and hopelessness.
Suck on that ya racist prick.

Sorry bout that,

2. Where is the UN?
  7. What say you?
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I had a white girlfriend from Zimbabwe back in 2002. They came at night and threatened to kill the whole family with machetes if they didn't leave immediately. They said the family truck was farm property and stayed with the farm...They had one hour to gather their belongings and RUN...so they walked, Christine and her 3 kids, through an African night full of lions, leopards, cobra snakes....in the dark 15 miles into Harare. Just like that, their lives ruined.....destitute with little more than the clothes on their backs. The farm is now in ruins covered in weeds instead of crops...they tore down the buildings for firewood. Zim was once the breadbasket of southern Africa....now they can't even feed themselves. This could happen in Chicago, Detroit, Los Angeles....when blacks seize power, whites can expect no mercy.
Your friends were very unlucky to encounter Cobras in Zimbabwe because they are actually Indian snakes.

Sorry bout that,

2. Where is the UN?
  7. What say you?
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

We all know the answer already. I’ve said it many times before, the globalist Agenda is to destroy white Christian culture. The UN won’t lift a finger to help whites being persecuted. And you see in this thread the typical globalist cheerleaders making excuses by bringing up “white history” as justification of these actions. This is the age of Social Justice Terrorism, where crimes against whites are always justified because of past imagined slights.

In two years they will be begging for food. The economy will have crashed and South Africa will be another third world shit hole like Venezuela is today.

Yes, and if you note the Import numbers they import more than they export, so that export value is needed.
The figures are immaterial. You claim that black people cant farm. I have shown you that they can.

Actually someone else did. I said that the people they gave the farms to in Zimbabwe sucked at large scale commercial farming.

Those people happened to be black, but being black wasn't the cause of their failure, not being trained or competent in commercial farming was their failure.

And it was the government's failure to assume untrained of qualified people could replace the original farmers.
You over generalise. Because something hasnt worked in one country it doesnt just follow that it wont work in another. Its like saying that something which hasnt worked in Spain wont work in the Uk , because they are both in Europe.South Africa is one country and Zimbabwe is another.

South Africa is an unjust society which is still structured towards white power. They need to make their resources work for the average South African to move things forward.There needs to be some sensitivity around this so as not to alienate outside investors but if that cant be done so what.

They are similar countries with similar populations, the difference being is the white population held out longer in South Africa.

So why not buy the people out instead of appeasing the mob and taking the property from them?
They are not similar apart from geography.

I wouldnt have a problem with a payment in some instances. It may be politically expedient to do so.I would link it to support during the transition period.

Both had white dominated governments after decolonization, with SA just having it longer. Both are in Southern Africa, and both share some of the ethnic groups in the black population.

Why only in "some" instances?

The whole peace process back in the 90's was predicated in no revenge, no expropriation. Now the ANC is going back on that.

[
Your friends were very unlucky to encounter Cobras in Zimbabwe because they are actually Indian snakes.

Tommy Taint...ain't pussy, ain't ass...ain't anything. Tell that to the guy behind me who got hit by one in the RVN, dickless....cobras inhabit pretty much all of Africa and Asia,

"race-traitor piece of shit" huh?

As if we should be stupid enough to think we love everyone of our own race and be against other races.

You know what? When I went to watch professional sport as a kid, I thought I should the people around me supporting the same team as me. I realized I didn't. Some of them were racists, drunks, idiots, mother fuckers, whatever.

I've traveled all around the world and realized that good people are good people, and racist pieces of shit are racist pieces of shit. Skin color doesn't matter.

Sorry bout that,

1. Trump needs to speak out about this.
  2. Just one sentence and these crazy whack jobs will back their hell game off.
  3. Lets see where this goes.
  4. Its about to get REAL!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Last edited:
Let Africa deal with Africa. We have enough problems here without trying to be the racist police of the planet.
Feel that way about AIDS, slavery, clean water and starvation in Africa?
Essentially. We have tried to solve many of those problems and it does not work. They don't need assistance, that is a short term band-aid on an underlying intrinsic problem.
OK, let's cut the Bush-era assistance. Let shitholes take care of their own.
Okay...

Do you have a point?

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

2. Where is the UN?
  7. What say you?
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The evil Russians are planning to save the whites. A horrible crime.

After the whites have been genocided in South Africa, we can try the same experiment in America.
Have they found any mass graves?

Forum List

Back