*Will UN or Last Resort USA, Stop South Africa?*

Discussion in 'Africa' started by chesswarsnow, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Tom Horn

Tom Horn BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,630
    By race-traitor I mean hating YOUR OWN race....Take blacks for example calling each other "ni99ers"...that's race-traitorous. I assume you're white so if like most of the commie white trash here, you relate to the black bullshit about "white privilege" and the BLM's hatred for us whites, you've sold out your own race and have no pride in our superiority...and face it, we are superior to all other races by far. We've organized this world into a livable planet despite the black, brown, and yellow man's attempts to destroy it.

2. CrusaderFrank

CrusaderFrank Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +60,473
    The UN is less than fucking useless, they're dangerous and support these scumbags. Second term Trump has the USA leave the UN and boots them the fuck out of the USA

• Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2018
  3. Tom Horn

Tom Horn BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,630
    Most of them are fucking criminals with diplomatic immunity...Turn that building into a parking garage....I bet the majority of New Yawkers would be delighted. [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Tommy Tainant

Tommy Tainant Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,079
    Am I supposed to feel loyalty to people because they have the same skin colour than me ?
    Thats really fucked up thinking. What on earth have I got in common with trash like yourself ?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Tom Horn

Tom Horn BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,630
    "colour"? Okay you limey twitch....you have nothing in common with me....you're a total loser looking for validation by kissing black ass. But don't worry....someday you might be walking down a street and get the "knockout game" played on you. Or find yourself in a county jail and get gang-raped by the playahs......dumbass stooges like yourself are products of your government schools...you won't even realize how fucked up you are until you're a victim of black hatred.

6. Tommy Tainant

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,079
    Calm down old fella. You are way off topic. Do you support land reform ?

7. gipper

gipper Libertarian/Anarchist

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,027
    It’s not about feelings, it’s about morality.

8. Tom Horn

Tom Horn BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,630
    "land reform"? You mean the munts stealing white farms and then abandoning them because they don't know the first thing about how to farm? Would you call stealing a car and running it off a cliff, "car reform"? I know second hand what happened in Zimbabwe and the same thing is happening in S. Africa. When Mandela was alive he preached that S.Africa was for both whites and blacks and hated what "Bob" did in the Zim. But now S.Africa has a "Bob"....a racist tyrant who first terrorizes and then runs off the whites who turned nothing into something. An offer of 10% is no offer but the FAKE NEWS isn't covering what's going on there because blacks are their favorite perpetual violent underclass and they don't want that to change. Congrats...you fell for yet another okey doke, dumbass.

9. Tommy Tainant

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,079
    Morality says that the land was stolen and that needs to be put right.

10. chesswarsnow

chesswarsnow "SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,218
    Sorry bout that,

1. So if its stolen from whites who have been there generational, over 300 years and the blacks have no idea how to farm the land then that is making two huge mistakes, they will kill themselves if they kill the white farmers.
    2. Because after they kill these innocent white farmers and the crops dry up they in turn die from starvation, and we have to make sure they die, justice will demand it!.
    3. Both end up dead, and if they go ahead and murder these white farmers who have owned these lands for some 300 years, they should absolutely receive no aid *none* should ever be sent by one white person, when black folks start to die from starvation, hell NO not EVER!!!
    4. The UN had better step in a fast they are going to see the axe real fast after the white farmers get the machete.
    5. I see Africa in general will as a whole suffer, this is big, sorry most can't even see what this is.
    6. Don't worry that is why I am here!
    Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas