Will UAW Members End Up Paying for UAW Bosses’ Corruption?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
UAW-Picketers-Outside-Solidarity-House.jpg

Is it any wonder that more and more workers are eschewing union membership? They get by on crumbs while the bosses luxuriate with outrageous salaries and perks.

Leaders of the once-mighty United Auto Workers who represented employees at Fiat Chrysler (FCA) have been involved in a scandal that continues to shake the United Auto Workers to its core.

Federal prosecutors have charged Fiat Chrysler and the United Auto Workers as “co-conspirators” in a $9 million bribery scheme to keep UAW bosses “fat, dumb and happy”.

On Monday, former FCA executive Alphons Iacobelli was sentenced to more than five years in prison for his primary role in the bribery scandal.

More @ Will UAW Members End Up Paying for UAW Bosses’ Corruption?

I have no use for the UAW not since Obama gave them millions of our tax dollars to bail out the Unions badly mismanaged pension funds.

That union can suck rotten eggs.

Can you really feel bad for them? I've never needed a union to negotiate on my behalf, but then again, I'm also a lot smarter than most people and good at my job.

Can you really feel bad for them? I've never needed a union to negotiate on my behalf, but then again, I'm also a lot smarter than most people and good at my job.

Me as well. Very few people can do my job. It takes training which most people don't have the patience for.

Its muti tasking big time.

Forum List

Back