Will Trump Win?...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Interesting piece by Michael S. Rozeff of the Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity.

At Trump’s command, the US military is adding forces and use of force everywhere: Somalia, Yemen, Syria, Afghanistan and Korea. Victory is ill-defined in all these places, but the question remains. Will Trump win?

I predict that he will lose, and so America will lose. In Korea, we’ve been at the Yalu once before and China entered North Korea in numbers, throwing American forces back to the 38th parallel. That simply means that China is not going to buckle under to Trump. He won’t win there. In Afghanistan, there is no way he’ll win. The reconstituted Taliban shows that. Somalia has been a losing ground for the US military once before and will be again. Trump will not devote the enormous numbers of boots on the ground that it would take really to win in either Afghanistan or Somalia.

The more that the US military presence goes up in Iraq and Yemen, the more that it means the US is not winning anything. At best the US neutralizes ISIS in that region, i.e. restores the previous unstable status quo. The US lost in Iraq, and that won’t change. A continued and heightened presence is a resource drain and a recruiting tool for extremists...

Read More:
Will Trump Win?

Last edited:
The OP is akin to listing number of diseases in two paragraphs and then asking; will we cure them?
Each battle space represents a different number of variables and a different set of unique criteria. It is impossible to answer this question in the way that it is presented.

Interesting piece by Michael S. Rozeff of the Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity.

At Trump’s command, the US military is adding forces and use of force everywhere: Somalia, Yemen, Syria, Afghanistan and Korea. Victory is ill-defined in all these places, but the question remains. Will Trump win?

I predict that he will lose, and so America will lose. In Korea, we’ve been at the Yalu once before and China entered North Korea in numbers, throwing American forces back to the 38th parallel. That simply means that China is not going to buckle under to Trump. He won’t win there. In Afghanistan, there is no way he’ll win. The reconstituted Taliban shows that. Somalia has been a losing ground for the US military once before and will be again. Trump will not devote the enormous numbers of boots on the ground that it would take really to win in either Afghanistan or Somalia.

The more that the US military presence goes up in Iraq and Yemen, the more that it means the US is not winning anything. At best the US neutralizes ISIS in that region, i.e. restores the previous unstable status quo. The US lost in Iraq, and that won’t change. A continued and heightened presence is a resource drain and a recruiting tool for extremists...

Read More:
Will Trump Win?
What a moron this guy is. He says, "Victory is ill-defined in all these places, but the question remains. Will Trump win?" So he doesn't know what he means by winning, but he asks will Trump win.

Read More:
Will Trump Win?
What a moron this guy is. He says, "Victory is ill-defined in all these places, but the question remains. Will Trump win?" So he doesn't know what he means by winning, but he asks will Trump win.

Pretty much proves a 'Win' isn't possible in these countries. So let's get out.

Read More:
Will Trump Win?

In Korea, we’ve been at the Yalu once before and China entered North Korea in numbers, throwing American forces back to the 38th parallel. That simply means that China is not going to buckle under to Trump. He won’t win there.

You may have missed it but China certainly did NOT win against us in Korea.They had some initial successes through a surprise attack against massively out numbered US forces but when we actually went to war against them they were thrown back. Had we chosen to fight all-out war we could have destroyed their forces to a man and you can bet China remains aware of that. It is very doubtful that China would side with Korea if it came down to armed conflict.
We have already defeated Iraq twice and there is no reason that with proper support our military could not accomplish whatever task we set it in the other areas you mention.

Read More:
Will Trump Win?

In Korea, we’ve been at the Yalu once before and China entered North Korea in numbers, throwing American forces back to the 38th parallel. That simply means that China is not going to buckle under to Trump. He won’t win there.

You may have missed it but China certainly did NOT win against us in Korea.They had some initial successes through a surprise attack against massively out numbered US forces but when we actually went to war against them they were thrown back. Had we chosen to fight all-out war we could have destroyed their forces to a man and you can bet China remains aware of that. It is very doubtful that China would side with Korea if it came down to armed conflict.
We have already defeated Iraq twice and there is no reason that with proper support our military could not accomplish whatever task we set it in the other areas you mention.

No offense, but that sounds like Warmonger delusions. Sadly, I have to agree with Rozeff. There are no 'Wins' on the horizon.

Trump winning would mean nobody dies for no reason. No.Trump won't win.

Read More:
Will Trump Win?
China cannot afford to back korea. Without trade with the USA they go bankrupt and the people starve. They need us alot more than we need them.

Read More:
Will Trump Win?

It pretty much proves rational thought isn't possible for members of Ron Paul's cult.

Read More:
Will Trump Win?
China cannot afford to back korea. Without trade with the USA they go bankrupt and the people starve. They need us alot more than we need them.

We'll see. North Korea's been a loyal ally of China's for many years.

Read More:
Will Trump Win?

It pretty much proves rational thought isn't possible for members of Ron Paul's cult.

How so?

Read More:
Will Trump Win?

Nothing like pessivism and doom and gloom to lift the spirit!

Read More:
Will Trump Win?

Nothing like pessivism and doom and gloom to lift the spirit!

I think he nailed it Spot On. There are no 'Wins' in sight. Just more long bloody quagmires.

Read More:
Will Trump Win?

How so?
Were you capable of rational thought you wouldn't ask that question. How can you decide if Trump can win if you don't know what winning means?

Read More:
Will Trump Win?

We'll see. North Korea's been a loyal ally of China's for many years.
who does China need more?....us or the little fat fuck,kim is a pain in their ass while we are $ in their ass....no one on this planet would care if they took the guy out,especially the Korean people....

Forum List

Back