Will Trump Sell USA And ME Interests To Russia?

Viewing his racist campaign and his pro-russian agenda in the region, Trump seems more like Russia agent than US presindent.

Will Trump sell USA and ME interests to Russian mafia?

Trump-putin-image.jpg

baloney.jpg

Oskar Mayer! who put that jewish name on this crap piece?

Jealous much because a Jew saw a niche market for a quality product and went for it. No muslim would have the brains to work something like this out.

Viewing his racist campaign and his pro-russian agenda in the region, Trump seems more like Russia agent than US presindent.

Trump-putin-image.jpg

baloney.jpg

Jealous much because a Jew saw a niche market for a quality product and went for it. No muslim would have the brains to work something like this out.
Only an idiot like you would praise low quality mass consumption stuff like this, you probably even think it's kosher.

Trump-putin-image.jpg

baloney.jpg

Only an idiot like you would praise low quality mass consumption stuff like this, you probably even think it's kosher.

Would rather it was not, then I would know that the animals did not suffer. I would not eat it anyway, all I pointed out is it took a savvy Jew to realise there was a niche market and capitalise on it. I bet you will now boycott all deli meats for being kosher ?

Trump-putin-image.jpg

baloney.jpg

I know that jews produce prostitutes but I didn't know that they produce pork craps!

Trump-putin-image.jpg

baloney.jpg

I know that jews produce prostitutes but I didn't know that they produce pork craps!

Unlike you muslims they dont LIE about their religious laws. Because they dont eat pork because of ancient medical prohibitions does not mean they cant handle the meat. You muslims stole these rules/laws and used them to create falsehoods. Same with alcohol when it was found that the get out of jail card was simply to reaffirm your faith.

I know far too many muslims and Jews to be gulled by them anymore, and the Jews are ever straight and up front

As for prostitutes arent most muslimah's nothing more than prostitutes that sell the use of their bodies for their fathers gain ? Just look at your rules on mutta

Forum List

Back