Will Trump order our military to fire on caravan women and children?

EVIL EYE makes a pretty good plan in post number 27 if i am thinking correctly . Let the third worlders camp out on the 'mexcan' side of the border . mexico can supply the 'porta potties' , food , cooking , water and needed stuff for the invaders . mexicans can put up 'Joe Arpiao' tent cities and police those cities .

Last edited:

I was watching people in the caravan being interviewed and one woman with four daughters said the gang members took over her home and left her and her four daughters homeless and that’s why they’re coming to the US with this caravan. They interviewed the daughters who were all very young and they said that it scared them that people were fainting in a long walk.

We know if they were all white, Republicans would have no problem accepting them.

So after Trump stripped parents of their babies and put the babies in cages, what do you think will happen here?

We know how Republican police love to shoot unarmed black people. Will trump order our military to fire on women and children?

Normally I would think such horrible violence wouldn’t be possible coming from our country. But with Republicans in charge and how they hate and their proven violence I’m not so sure.

Trump said he would send our military. Will our military, on Trump’s orders, commit mass slaughter?

Remember, Republicans want to take Medicare and Social Security from elderly people. Republicans want to take healthcare from sick people. Republicans health care plan is die quickly. So would it be a surprise if Republicans shoot women and children?

We should imprison any American who is financing this Crap and hunt down and Imprison any foreigner who is promoting , Sedition against the American People or our Govt. Set a few Examples and all but the truly radical will be deterred.
I prefer using a Spector Gunship.

With the fit the CIA and MI6's friends are having now that the Mossad and Trump's friend's in the NSA and DNI gave the Saudi Intel the okay to take out Khashoggi, one can imagine there would be a full on revolt if the State took official action against Soros and his shady network.

You know it.

and if escape is the goal , heck , Costa Rica is close by . Shut off the USA foreign aid money and then let them stack up on the mexico side of the USA Border .

They shot students back in the 70’s, why not immigrants who are looking to come here and vote for Democrats, steal tax payer money, and rape our good Christian women?
So..you don't think that they'll go for the bad Christian women?

The ignorance exhibited here truly takes my breath away. I guess the thought that they might come here to work good jobs..pay taxes and that they are already good Christians..just never occurred to you, eh?

I'm against opening the doors and letting everyone in...however, I don't endorse murder and genocide as a solution..although--for some of those who are so stupid as to do so..I could be induced to make an exception.

So. What do you endorse assuming they will not stop?
First, you have to help them. Feed them make sure they have a place to rest.

Then you have to take a good long look at where they’re coming from and why there are fleeing.

Are they fleeing because of something we’re doing here? Or is there something we can do there to stop the gangs?

People leave their homes when they’re afraid of being killed. I know Republicans don’t understand this because they have no heart and no soul.

Remember Trump was shocked people got upset that babies were being stripped from their parents. He was surprised. He was wondering who even cares? They’re Mexicans.

So your solution is capitulation.

No.
Republicans call helping women and children capitulation. It’s because they no longer follow the traditional Christian God.

I was watching people in the caravan being interviewed and one woman with four daughters said the gang members took over her home and left her and her four daughters homeless and that’s why they’re coming to the US with this caravan. They interviewed the daughters who were all very young and they said that it scared them that people were fainting in a long walk.

We know if they were all white, Republicans would have no problem accepting them.

So after Trump stripped parents of their babies and put the babies in cages, what do you think will happen here?

We know how Republican police love to shoot unarmed black people. Will trump order our military to fire on women and children?

Normally I would think such horrible violence wouldn’t be possible coming from our country. But with Republicans in charge and how they hate and their proven violence I’m not so sure.

Trump said he would send our military. Will our military, on Trump’s orders, commit mass slaughter?

Remember, Republicans want to take Medicare and Social Security from elderly people. Republicans want to take healthcare from sick people. Republicans health care plan is die quickly. So would it be a surprise if Republicans shoot women and children?

We should imprison any American who is financing this Crap and hunt down and Imprison any foreigner who is promoting , Sedition against the American People or our Govt. Set a few Examples and all but the truly radical will be deterred.

With the fit the CIA and MI6's friends are having now that the Mossad and Trump's friend's in the NSA and DNI gave the Saudi Intel the okay to take out Khashoggi, one can imagine there would be a full on revolt if the State took official action against Soros and his shady network.

You know it.

You mean the Koch Brothers.

women and children aren't special as they are used as tools and decoys to invade Sovereign Territory for their male invaders .

Wow, I forgot how violent Russian sponsored Republicans on the USMB are.

Sadly, they mirror the vast majority of Republicans. This is what happens when your party welcomes the American Nazi party, the KKK, the Aryan nation, and other violent white nationalists to become members.

They are who they are.

Your avatar tells me all I need to know about you. Biased, dumbass, Leftist.

'isis; did the same as they used women and children to fight 'isis' battles and kill American Soldiers DeanRD .

sure and in 'muslim' lands the 'isis' wires up the retarded widdle children , the young and pregnant women to carry explosive devices to kill Americans DeanRD .

You know it.

You mean the Koch Brothers.

Potato, Potatah.

New money always aspires to ruin it for the rest of us.

It will probably look something like this.

th

Then this.

th

Then it will be finished off with this.
th

More race baiting partisan nonsense from you. When a black cop shoots a black man is it racism to you?

Also because you believe the nonsense you wrote to be true is not reality.

Oh, if someone has illegally enter this country they should be deported back to their country of origin.

America has borders and you using the strife of that woman and her kids to further your agenda against those you hate is sickening.

What should be done is those Central American countries should be cleaned up so those people would not leave but then you would not those people to use in election years.

I admit I was wrong. I never expected them to tear gas toddlers in diapers with no shoes.

I admit I was wrong. I never expected them to tear gas toddlers in diapers with no shoes.
I don't think they were specifically aiming at toddlers. Don't be an idiot.

It isn't the fault of the folks shooting tear gas. It is the fault of the mobs for using children as human shields in their assault.

Stop being a dumb ass.

You support barbarian hordes swamping the border do you?

mobs-in-their-emotions-are-much-like-children-subject-to-the-same-tantrums-and-fits-of-fury-quote-1.jpg

Those toddlers in diapers with no shoes should consider themselves lucky. 75 years ago, they would have been fire-bombed or nuked.

Forum List

Back