Will Trump order our Intel Agencies to show Russia how they gather intel?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Now that Putin says "let's share", will Trump order our intel agencies to "share"?

Is there a limit to how far Trump is willing to go to compromise National Security?

Now that Putin says "let's share", will Trump order our intel agencies to "share"?

Is there a limit to how far Trump is willing to go to compromise National Security?

#TheEightiesCalled.

Why are you obsessed with Russia?

• Banned

#TheEightiesCalled.

Ahh, Traitor Frank. Funny your treasonous head should show up now.
After everything we said about Trump is coming true.
Or being uncovered.

#TheEightiesCalled.

Ahh, Traitor Frank. Funny your treasonous head should show up now.
After everything we said about Trump is coming true.
Or being uncovered.

Remember when your Messiah mocked Romneys concern about Russia? What changed?

You have gone bat-shit triggered crazy... poor snowflake...

I thought I would not be surprised at anything Drumpf did or said. I was literally shocked when he said we should take Putin up on his offer.I always knew he was an idiot but he has become a dangerous weak idiot.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Republicans go "oooo, a server". As if that's the new magic word.

The president committed treason. That Trumps everyone.

They already know. You hire a British agent to pay Russian informants.

:lol:

Oh even better!!!! You don't have anyone in your own intelligence agency examine a supposedly hacked server of the DNC.

Nooooooooooooo. You take the word of a company hired by the DNC to say that Russians hacked the server.

Last edited:

Too bad when Russia "shared" intelligence about the Boston Marathon bombers no one listened.

Welcome to the New John Birch Society ... the Democrats.

noebel_1.gif

And never, ever, drink fluoridated water.

"Do you realize that in addition to fluoridating water, why, there are studies underway to fluoridate salt, flour, fruit juices, soup, sugar, milk, ice cream? Ice cream, Mandrake? Children's ice cream!...You know when fluoridation began?...1946. 1946, Mandrake. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual, and certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works. I first became aware of it, Mandrake, during the physical act of love... Yes, a profound sense of fatigue, a feeling of emptiness followed. Luckily I — I was able to interpret these feelings correctly. Loss of essence. I can assure you it has not recurred, Mandrake. Women, er, women sense my power, and they seek the life essence. I do not avoid women, Mandrake...but I do deny them my essence. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion, and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

general-jack-d-ripper.jpg

Republicans go "oooo, a server". As if that's the new magic word.

The president committed treason. That Trumps everyone.

Cut the treason shit. Makes you truly look stupid. Russia is not a declared enemy.

Yeah. They sure do sound stupid. Treason?? Good God.

Hell Barry was POTUS when all this was going on. How come they aren't screaming for his arrest?? His intelligence and cyber folks missed it all.

Trump wasn't POTUS. Barry was. Lets string his ass up. LOL

Thanks to Obama's corruption of the Intelligence community and the FBI they are already Russian operatives.

They already know. You hire a British agent to pay Russian informants.

:lol:

Oh even better!!!! You don't have anyone in your own intelligence agency examine a supposedly hacked server of the DNC.

Nooooooooooooo. You take the word of a company hired by the DNC to say that Russians hacked the server.
Are you talking about the dossier started by Republicans and Marco Rubio? The one that Hillary took over AFTER Trump became the GOP nominee?

Thanks to Obama's corruption of the Intelligence community and the FBI they are already Russian operatives.
Oh, this is Obama's fault. That Trump loves Putin. Because Obama and Putin were such friends.

This is how besties act? I don't think so.
3112.jpg

Oh, this is Obama's fault. That Trump loves Putin. Because Obama and Putin were such friends.

This is how besties act? I don't think so.
3112.jpg

Pussy Boy who withdrew missiles from Europe and got nothing in return because he was Putin's bitch.

The Boy who paid the Russians to create a false dossier on Trump and then ordered the CIA and FBI to use it to spy on Crooked Hillary's opponent.

Crooked Hillary, the corrupt asshole that made millions selling our uranium to the Russians.

Forum List

Back