Will Trump give himself a 10 out of 10...

...for his handling of the condolence calls?

Would anyone be surprised if he did?
The hell with Trump, history will give him a 10 on the butthurt of liberals alone.
An important factor for judging a president, for sure. Especially while whining about divisiveness of libruls, and that negro hussein obongo.
OK, the classic I-know-you-are-but-what-am-I retort. You're a black victim, right?

The hell with Trump, history will give him a 10 on the butthurt of liberals alone.
An important factor for judging a president, for sure. Especially while whining about divisiveness of libruls, and that negro hussein obongo.
OK, the classic I-know-you-are-but-what-am-I retort. You're a black victim, right?
Wrong. Twice, at least. You suck at this.

200.webp

You people need to move past the 'butthurt' canard. You've worn it out.

Sure just as soon as you liberals stop being butthurt venom spitting sore losers.

You always have the weakest defense of Trump on the board. You should pause and let some of your pals win that distinction once in a while.

It is an interesting thing to watch trumpanzees dwell on "butthurt".....great way to run a country, eh?

The funniest part is how, after 8 years of listening to them criticize Obama,

they now say that because Trump won (sort of) he should be off limits for criticism.

You people need to move past the 'butthurt' canard. You've worn it out.

Sure just as soon as you liberals stop being butthurt venom spitting sore losers.

You always have the weakest defense of Trump on the board. You should pause and let some of your pals win that distinction once in a while.

I hate liberals, congratulations.

Forum List

Back