Will Trump end up alienating his core support?

I don't think so , whats better than Trump at least if you take his words on illegal immigration , rebuilding the military and guarding the borders seriously . And that just 3 reasons that I'll support Trump but they are enough . I mean 'jebito' and the other rinos can't compete with Trump . Cruz perhaps but if Cruz gets the nomination , well I as a Trump supporter will support Cruz 'FWierdo' !! No other 'rino' will get my support or vote !!
"Working with" the Iran deal does NOT mean you accept their deal. It means you accept the idea NOT what Kerry traded for.
In the business world "working with" does not mean accept. Nor does it mean you accept the idea. All it means is he'll do something with it. One way to work with something is to call it a first draft.. and start making edits.

The deal is done. There will be no calling everybody back to the negotiating table.
meh.. deals can broken. They are broken all the time.

Another dumb right winger statement. We aren't the only ones in the deal. It's done. Get over it.

I don't think so , whats better than Trump at least if you take his words on illegal immigration , rebuilding the military and guarding the borders seriously . And that just 3 reasons that I'll support Trump but they are enough . I mean 'jebito' and the other rinos can't compete with Trump . Cruz perhaps but if Cruz gets the nomination , well I as a Trump supporter will support Cruz 'FWierdo' !! No other 'rino' will get my support or vote !!
"Working with" the Iran deal does NOT mean you accept their deal. It means you accept the idea NOT what Kerry traded for.
In the business world "working with" does not mean accept. Nor does it mean you accept the idea. All it means is he'll do something with it. One way to work with something is to call it a first draft.. and start making edits.

The deal is done. There will be no calling everybody back to the negotiating table.

Another dumb right winger statement. We aren't the only ones in the deal. It's done. Get over it.
ROFL... no it's not done. I'll personally march on DC before I'm gonna fight for Iran against Israel. You libtards have a screw loose if you think this one's a done deal.

They are NOT subject to our tax laws our schooling regulations our vacination laws and MANY others. You are thinking criminal laws which shows your narrow minded scope.

Jurisdiction laws and criminal laws are different SO you are WRONG again.

Jurisdiction refers to all Laws of the Land covering a geographical area and the persons within that area.

An illegal alien is subject to the same driving speed limits that you are. They must pay the same sales tax that you do.

Your ignorance is on a par with the rest of the extremist rightwingers on the short bus.
Jurisdiction is a broad term. As is welfare. Not surprisingly, you libtards are incapable of reading in context.

Onus is on you to invent your own "context" and prove that it is the Law of the Land, dullard.
The context of the 14th was written at the close of the civil war. I don't need to invent it. All I have to do is read it.

Too bad you lack the comprehension to understand what you are reading.
You ever read the law of exclusion? It was held up by the Supreme court and IS part of the 14th. You may want to read that BEFORE all doubt of your stupidity is gone.

lol, you can tell from this thread that the Donald's supporters don't care about any of his policies and are simply one issue voters: get those maggots out of the USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jurisdiction refers to all Laws of the Land covering a geographical area and the persons within that area.

An illegal alien is subject to the same driving speed limits that you are. They must pay the same sales tax that you do.

Your ignorance is on a par with the rest of the extremist rightwingers on the short bus.
Jurisdiction is a broad term. As is welfare. Not surprisingly, you libtards are incapable of reading in context.

Onus is on you to invent your own "context" and prove that it is the Law of the Land, dullard.
The context of the 14th was written at the close of the civil war. I don't need to invent it. All I have to do is read it.

Meh... again... just because you are an idiot, does not mean everyone else is too.

Ironic given that you cannot provide one shred of evidence to support your bloviating.

No it's not guaranteed, not in the constitution it isn't.

BZZZT Wrong!

It explicitly states in the Constitution that anyone born within the jurisdiction of the USA is a citizen.

Fourteenth Amendment
The Fourteenth Amendment to the U. S. Constitution reads:

Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.
Maybe you should read the rest of the text idiot. "subject to the jurisdiction of".....ILLEGALS are subject to the jurisdiction of the country from which they came.

Thus NOT automatic citizens.

BZZZT Wrong again, Baby Huey.

Anyone who is within the borders of any US territory is subject to the jurisdiction of the USA. Their nationality is irrelevant.

What you are proposing is that the USA does not have sovereignty over the people within it's own borders.

That is utterly absurd.

Not to mention ignorant.
They are NOT subject to our tax laws our schooling regulations our vacination laws and MANY others. You are thinking criminal laws which shows your narrow minded scope.

Jurisdiction laws and criminal laws are different SO you are WRONG again.

I'm beginning to feel sorry for you. It's like you make up really stupid stuff with no link to reality because you want people to point out your ignorance.

You ever read the law of exclusion? It was held up by the Supreme court and IS part of the 14th. You may want to read that BEFORE all doubt of your stupidity is gone.

BZZZT Wrong again!

It was repealed in 1943 and all other aspects of it were negated by Loving vs Virginia.

Trump, after Republican pledge, breaks from pack on Iran, gay marriage

Trump's core support are right wing Republicans.

Generally they are against the Iran deal. Trump has said he would work with it.

Generally they are in favor of Kim Davis' defying of the the US Constitution. Trump has said she should obey the law.

""We are a nation of laws," Trump said. "The decision's been made, and that's the law of the land.""

Trump also was more positive towards accepting refugees from Syria, when core Republican support is anti-Muslim and anti-immigration, which would be both of these.

So, will Trump lose his core support before the primaries simply because he's just not actually that right wing?

Since your first assumption is wrong, and the second, and fifth your thread is FAIL.

ROFL... no it's not done. I'll personally march on DC before I'm gonna fight for Iran against Israel. You libtards have a screw loose if you think this one's a done deal.

What? Fight for Iran against Israel? What kind of crazy crap have you been listening to?

lol, you can tell from this thread that the Donald's supporters don't care about any of his policies and are simply one issue voters: get those maggots out of the USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
agreed Ravi , single issue all the way on that particular issue . Course there are other issues like rebuilding the military and securing the borders . Plus I'd guess that Trump will speak freely so to he11 with 'pc' speech . Plus Trump seem like an American to me so that alone helps me support him Ravi !!

Meh... again... just because you are an idiot, does not mean everyone else is too.

Ironic given that you cannot provide one shred of evidence to support your bloviating.
No evidence is needed by me, dumb ass. There's plenty of support for my view. The facts are clear.. the Amendment is not clear in this regard and needs congress to pass a bill that clarifies what the law is or is not regarding this issue.

What? Fight for Iran against Israel? What kind of crazy crap have you been listening to?
I heard the deal says we'll defend Iran against attack. Was that a miss-statement?

Hmm... it states: "cooperation through training and workshops to strengthen Iran's ability to protect against, and respond to nuclear security threats, including sabotage, as well as to enable effective and sustainable nuclear security and physical protection systems." Sounds like we are supposed to train them to protect themselves from attack .. and who would want to attack them?

Kerry's response... to a query regarding does this mean we're on Iran's side in this ME holly war between Iran and Israel... "No, I assure you that we will be coordinating very, very closely with Israel as we do on every aspect of Israel's security," Kerry said..

Hmm.. I don't like it when a politician says "I assure you" I prefer to see it written down.

Last edited:

No evidence is needed by me, dumb ass. There's plenty of support for my view. The facts are clear.. the Amendment is not clear in this regard and needs congress to pass a bill that clarifies what the law is or is not regarding this issue.

Thank you for admitting that you, and your ilk, are just blowing hot air because you have nothing whatsoever that supports your xenophobia.

Have a nice day.

I heard the deal says we'll defend Iran against attack. Was that a miss-statement?

So you think Israel is just going to unfairly attack them? I have more faith in Israel than that.

I disagree with the OP, and I note the OP has no link as to "who supports the Donald." I found this link

3 in 4 Iowans who support Donald Trump want to deport all illegal immigrants

There's a real difference in those supporting him and those supporting others on the issue of "deporting them all." We all hear, and I'm sure there are polls showing, that people like him cause "he stands up and isn't taking crap .... he says what he thinks even if it isn't PC."

I really wonder how many Trump supporters are really from the group that traditionally participates in gop primaries? And I don't thing there's any data about that.. A lot of older white workers lost a lot in the recession and won't make it up. If I'm competing with an undocumented worker for a service industry job, I wouldn't be happy. None of that is meant to say anything bad about Trump supporters. I'll be surprised if he doesn't fade though.
If Trump's numbers are based on the unhappy then his numbers will not fade until the number of unhappy go down. And that's not going to happen.
think that you may be right DarkFury !! numbers of unhappy are not going to diminish imo !!

It's just that consistently, and I mean every election, the early front runners flame out. If a good portion of the Trump support comes from those people who tend not to vote in gop primaries, then he will probably flame out. On the other hand, he may be an exception.

I

Thank you for admitting that you, and your ilk, are just blowing hot air because you have nothing whatsoever that supports your xenophobia.

Have a nice day.
xenophobia? I'm pro immigration DUMB ASS. My wife's grand parents are legal immigrants, dumb ass. My nieces are children of legal immigrants, dumb ass. My issue is with the folks who come here UN-INVITED.

I have little interest in Trump..

and I've wanted illegals sent back across the border for decades.

If he can do it, good for him.

But I won't have anything to do with putting him in office.

Have a nice day.
xenophobia? I'm pro immigration DUMB ASS. My wife's grand parents are legal immigrants, dumb ass. My nieces are children of legal immigrants, dumb ass. My issue is with the folks who come here UN-INVITED.

Ironic coming from the dumb-ass who can't provide anything to support his xenophobia.

I just don't like the population growth plus some of the barbaric religions and cultures coming into the USA . I hope that Trumps policies can slow down some of the things that I dislike which is ALL immigration . No matter what Trump talks good on illegals and a wall .

New Topics

Forum List

Back