Will Trump end up alienating his core support?

Do you have a problem understanding the meaning of the term "REPEALED", Baby Huey?

The Chinese Exclusion Act was repealed by the 1943 Magnuson Act,
It was repealed for war. We wanted the Chinese on our side. The law STILL stands as written waiting to be used idiot.

Thank you for admitting that you didn't even read your own OP.

You included the part about where it has been repealed.

:cuckoo:
ONLY sections related to the Chinese. Other sections still stand like this.. Title 8 (Aliens and Nationality)

Do you have a problem understanding the meaning of the term "REPEALED", Baby Huey?

The Chinese Exclusion Act was repealed by the 1943 Magnuson Act,
It was repealed for war. We wanted the Chinese on our side. The law STILL stands as written waiting to be used idiot.

Thank you for admitting that you didn't even read your own OP.

You included the part about where it has been repealed.

:cuckoo:
ONLY sections related to the Chinese. Other sections still stand like this.. Title 8 (Aliens and Nationality)

Which part of this statement are you incapable of comprehending?

all its constituent sections have long been repealed

BZZZT Wrong again, Baby Huey.

Anyone who is within the borders of any US territory is subject to the jurisdiction of the USA. Their nationality is irrelevant.

What you are proposing is that the USA does not have sovereignty over the people within it's own borders.

That is utterly absurd.

Not to mention ignorant.
Yepp.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
So you fucking morons actually think that if you travel to any country on earth you are no longer subject to US jurisdictional law. ROFL You morons are conflating regional sovereignty with rights afforded to American citizens. Translation... You libs are fucking morons.

American citizens in other nations are subject to the jurisdiction of those other nations while they are there.

US jurisdictional law has no standing in other nations unless there is a treaty that grants US citizens certain rights and privileges in those other nations that are not granted to the native citizens of that nation.

So if you went to El Salvadore or Peru or New Guinea you would be outside of US jurisdictional law and you would be subject to the jurisdictional laws of those nations.

But thanks for once again proving that this concept is way beyond your meager comprehension.
Yet there are but a few countries that are currently handing out free citizenship irregardless of immigration laws. Hello!!! you are again conflating citizenship with regional territorial laws. Jurisdiction has many meanings, look it up ya moron.

jurisdiction: an overview
One of the most fundamental questions of law is whether a given court has jurisdiction to preside over a given case. A jurisdictional question may be broken down into three components:
  1. whether there is jurisdiction over the person (in personam),
  2. whether there is jurisdiction over the subject matter, or res (in rem), and
  3. whether there is jurisdiction to render the particular judgment sought.

I was responding to your ignorance.

And no, I am not conflating anything.

Jurisdiction in the context that it applies to this thread is that of the Law of the Land over US sovereign territories.

Anyone, citizen or not, is subject to said jurisdiction.

Please try and keep up with the rest of the class.
No, dumb ass. The point of the law was not to confer birth right citizenship to illegal immigrants. I know it's hard for your feeble mind but try to keep up.

No it's not guaranteed, not in the constitution it isn't.

BZZZT Wrong!

It explicitly states in the Constitution that anyone born within the jurisdiction of the USA is a citizen.

Fourteenth Amendment
The Fourteenth Amendment to the U. S. Constitution reads:

Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.
Maybe you should read the rest of the text idiot. "subject to the jurisdiction of".....ILLEGALS are subject to the jurisdiction of the country from which they came.

Thus NOT automatic citizens.

Anyone who is within the borders of any US territory is subject to the jurisdiction of the USA. Their nationality is irrelevant.

What you are proposing is that the USA does not have sovereignty over the people within it's own borders.

That is utterly absurd.

Not to mention ignorant.
Yepp.

So you fucking morons actually think that if you travel to any country on earth you are no longer subject to US jurisdictional law. ROFL You morons are conflating regional sovereignty with rights afforded to American citizens. Translation... You libs are fucking morons.
We're subject to each State's laws as it stands now.... if I am smoking pot in Colorado, in that jurisdiction, no crime...but in Florida, you betcha!

So, if I am in Turkey, and decide to smuggle hash out of the country, ala Midnight Express, I would be subject to the laws of their jurisdiction...and it could be the death penalty or something, in another country!!!!!!!!!! the only thing I could hope for is the US Gvt, trying to get me to be able to come home and be tried here under USA law or something?????

I think this is what is being said to you? Do you disagree with that?

Trump, after Republican pledge, breaks from pack on Iran, gay marriage

Trump's core support are right wing Republicans.

Generally they are against the Iran deal. Trump has said he would work with it.

Generally they are in favor of Kim Davis' defying of the the US Constitution. Trump has said she should obey the law.

""We are a nation of laws," Trump said. "The decision's been made, and that's the law of the land.""

Trump also was more positive towards accepting refugees from Syria, when core Republican support is anti-Muslim and anti-immigration, which would be both of these.

So, will Trump lose his core support before the primaries simply because he's just not actually that right wing?
The real question is will lefties continue to lose their minds over trumps every word.

No, this is a nonsense question from a person not interested in real debate.

BZZZT Wrong!

It explicitly states in the Constitution that anyone born within the jurisdiction of the USA is a citizen.

Fourteenth Amendment
The Fourteenth Amendment to the U. S. Constitution reads:

Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.
Maybe you should read the rest of the text idiot. "subject to the jurisdiction of".....ILLEGALS are subject to the jurisdiction of the country from which they came.

That is utterly absurd.

Not to mention ignorant.
Yepp.

We're subject to each State's laws as it stands now.... if I am smoking pot in Colorado, in that jurisdiction, no crime...but in Florida, you betcha!

So, if I am in Turkey, and decide to smuggle hash out of the country, ala Midnight Express, I would be subject to the laws of their jurisdiction...and it could be the death penalty or something, in another country!!!!!!!!!! the only thing I could hope for is the US Gvt, trying to get me to be able to come home and be tried here under USA law or something?????

What we are being told is that when you break the law and come to america your punishment is to make a citizen of your child and then use the birthright child to grandfather in the whole family of illegals as american citizens. What we are being told is that the people who wrote the 14th meant it to be that way. That because the parents are subject to punishment for their crimes in the USA base on US jurisdiction that their prior citizenship of another country is to be ignored. We are to believe that even though we all know the reason for the 14th was to right the wrongs of slavery... somehow what they really meant was to give birthright citizenship to children born of people who came here not as slaves but as criminals from south america, the middle east, africa, china, korea, russia... yeah... the point of jurisdiction was entirely different in the 14th. It had nothing to do with jurisdiction over crimes committed it was about right to citizenship of people who were brought here as slaves.

Trump, after Republican pledge, breaks from pack on Iran, gay marriage

Trump's core support are right wing Republicans.

Generally they are against the Iran deal. Trump has said he would work with it.

Generally they are in favor of Kim Davis' defying of the the US Constitution. Trump has said she should obey the law.

""We are a nation of laws," Trump said. "The decision's been made, and that's the law of the land.""

Trump also was more positive towards accepting refugees from Syria, when core Republican support is anti-Muslim and anti-immigration, which would be both of these.

So, will Trump lose his core support before the primaries simply because he's just not actually that right wing?

Wet dreams of a Left Wing Liberal Obama worshipper.

Er... who worships Obama? I mean, I never voted for him, I have never voted Democrat. I was asking questions based on an article which is based on what Trump actually said.

That is utterly absurd.

Not to mention ignorant.
Yepp.

What we are being told is that when you break the law and come to america your punishment is to make a citizen of your child and then use the birthright child to grandfather in the whole family of illegals as american citizens. What we are being told is that the people who wrote the 14th meant it to be that way. That because the parents are subject to punishment for their crimes in the USA base on US jurisdiction that their prior citizenship of another country is to be ignored. We are to believe that even though we all know the reason for the 14th was to right the wrongs of slavery... somehow what they really meant was to give birthright citizenship to children born of people who came here not as slaves but as criminals from south america, the middle east, africa, china, korea, russia... yeah... the point of jurisdiction was entirely different in the 14th. It had nothing to do with jurisdiction over crimes committed it was about right to citizenship of people who were brought here as slaves.
Who is telling you that? Trump? It isn't true.

Yepp.

American citizens in other nations are subject to the jurisdiction of those other nations while they are there.

US jurisdictional law has no standing in other nations unless there is a treaty that grants US citizens certain rights and privileges in those other nations that are not granted to the native citizens of that nation.

So if you went to El Salvadore or Peru or New Guinea you would be outside of US jurisdictional law and you would be subject to the jurisdictional laws of those nations.

But thanks for once again proving that this concept is way beyond your meager comprehension.
Yet there are but a few countries that are currently handing out free citizenship irregardless of immigration laws. Hello!!! you are again conflating citizenship with regional territorial laws. Jurisdiction has many meanings, look it up ya moron.

One of the most fundamental questions of law is whether a given court has jurisdiction to preside over a given case. A jurisdictional question may be broken down into three components:

Jurisdiction in the context that it applies to this thread is that of the Law of the Land over US sovereign territories.

No, dumb ass. The point of the law was not to confer birth right citizenship to illegal immigrants. I know it's hard for your feeble mind but try to keep up.

You don't get to reinvent the "point" post facto.

You don't get to reinvent the "point" post facto.
^moron thinks I invented slavery.

Jurisdiction refers to all Laws of the Land covering a geographical area and the persons within that area.

An illegal alien is subject to the same driving speed limits that you are. They must pay the same sales tax that you do.

Your ignorance is on a par with the rest of the extremist rightwingers on the short bus.
Jurisdiction is a broad term. As is welfare. Not surprisingly, you libtards are incapable of reading in context.

Onus is on you to invent your own "context" and prove that it is the Law of the Land, dullard.
The context of the 14th was written at the close of the civil war. I don't need to invent it. All I have to do is read it.

the 14th guarantees birthright citizenship.

end of story.
Link? Birthright citizenship was not discussed until after the 14th way after.. when some dumb ass libtard at the state department, name unknown, decided to re-interpret the 14th and congress ignored the change.

No one is reinterpreting the 14th. And if you think I want rightwingnut bigots deciding arbitrarily who is. Citizen like they did in nazi Germany's, you're out of your mind.

don't you love how the media and these leftwingers believe they have the (rightWING) and the Republicans all figured out.?

when in fact nobody freaking knows who supports Trump. as he's new to running for President so he doesn't HAVE A FOLLOWING like those Career Politicians from the Democrat party and we all know who their followers are or would be.

for one because: their Democrat base marches in lockstep with them all, it wouldn't matter who they had running.
and Two: they would follow a goat if it was the only thing running as long as it had a D next to it's name.

but you have to laugh at these articles on Trump and then how they believe they know all about who it is that's following him.

but I got a kick out how they lumped that little ole lady in there who wouldn't issue a license to someone because they DEMANDED it and how those right wingers would naturally stand with her because blaa blaa bla. When in fact the woman is freaking Democrat which they conveniently LEAVE off. And according to this op, supposedly the right wing HATES Muslims because they were against this Iran deal. but leaves out how until they were bought off a handful of elected asses from the Democrat party Opposed that deal and their Dear Leader.

anyway. it was just sad and pathetic all rolled into one. but it put down the right so it gave their buddies a slight tingle over it

Onus is on you to invent your own "context" and prove that it is the Law of the Land, dullard.
The context of the 14th was written at the close of the civil war. I don't need to invent it. All I have to do is read it.

end of story.
Link? Birthright citizenship was not discussed until after the 14th way after.. when some dumb ass libtard at the state department, name unknown, decided to re-interpret the 14th and congress ignored the change.

No one is reinterpreting the 14th. And if you think I want rightwingnut bigots deciding arbitrarily who is. Citizen like they did in nazi Germany's, you're out of your mind.
Maybe America will get lucky and one of these ILLEGALS will grow up and dispatch YOU as an ILLEGAL did to...

XlxpN5h.jpg
You just wished death upon a member of USMB. You are worthless scum of the earth. When you get so emotional that you start wishing death upon someone just because of political disagreement, then you are truly sick in the head. Seriously.

end of story.

Maybe America will get lucky and one of these ILLEGALS will grow up and dispatch YOU as an ILLEGAL did to...

XlxpN5h.jpg
You just wished death upon a member of USMB. You are worthless scum of the earth. When you get so emotional that you start wishing death upon someone just because of political disagreement, then you are truly sick in the head. Seriously.

Making an EXAMPLE of what has been done to OTHER CITIZENS by the people you and that CUN* support is FREE SPEECH, that you 2 would love to curtail.... Perhaps one of them will also dispatch you, little Naziboy if you ever get back to America to enjoy the riots, and ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT criminality!

XlxpN5h.jpg

Making an EXAMPLE of what has been done to OTHER CITIZENS by the people you and that CUN* support is FREE SPEECH, that you 2 would love to curtail.... Perhaps one of them will also dispatch you, little Naziboy if you ever get back to America to enjoy the riots, and ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT criminality!
No. You are sick in the head. Really sick. You need help.

A QUALIFIED SHRINK from Naziland is making this observation, a land where Muslim's have MORE RIGHTS than it's citizens, and get MORE FREE SHIT than they do here...IF they didn't they'd be trying harder to get into America!

XlxpN5h.jpg

He's always been mentally ill

HillBillyJilly and her posse of enablers of all things UNAMERICAN.... Yes, you people are mentally ill and SUICIDAL in who you support!

you notice how they don't care for the Tables to be turned on them with accusations that are made up to show them in a hateful light. take the one about HOW the right hates Muslims, well I guess those Democrats who were holding out on the Iran deal hated Muslims too. and how the right would supposedly, admire that Democrat lady who refused to service them because they DEMAND IT and instead preferred to go to jail ? the haters are the two lesbians who instead of finding another clerk went and filed a lawsuit and got the lady thrown in jail and the haters are those on here who cheered them for doing it to the woman. I thought the one about the goat was hilarious. Shoot maybe they hate goats the same as they do anyone not having a D next to their name. eh beats the hell out of me. but two can play the make up shit game about others. I thought I didn't pretty good myself. :lmao:

Forum List

Back