Will TRUMP CONTINUE to Coddle The Saudis After the Murder of Khashoggi?

Trump's recent comments on this incident were pretty harsh. He's threatening sanctions. I think this is another case of an OP only accessing Democrat Fake News. They only hear what they wanna hear.
He's not doing shit. And your coddeling of him surprises me, given your usual desires to have America let events just go where they will go.

While Trump has no foreign policy aside from wanting countries to pay us mercenary wages, he has a for policy team. And their overarching goal in the ME is regieme change in Iran. That's what coddleing MbS is about. Yeah its true that the Trump group is the most corrupt in history in terems of getting personal payments from overseas. Jared is owned by the Sunnis who bailed him out of bankruptcy. We don't know what Trump has gotten, but he's bragged about making millions.

MbS nearly broke the Neocon alliance of Israel and the Sunnis with SA's tiff with Quatar, in Trump's early days. But SA is paying for our proxy war in Yemen against Iran. And we're killing thousands of civilians, which oddly doesn't trouble you ... given your vocal opposition to our forays elsewhere.

Assuming we stay the course, we don't have any choice but to go along with MbS. Trump could have made it clear that we cannot ally ourselves with regiemes that simply murder journalists because our goal is to further individual rights and countries that have a primary interest in the well being of their citizens ... but MbS has spent over a billion dollars in two years on personal palaces and play toys. We sometimes have to do business with despots to further an overall goal, but we don't usually have to fellate them too.

You haven't listened to his recent comments on this incident. His language was actually pretty harsh. Much harsher than any past US President has ever expressed in regards to Saudi Arabia. But like i said, i'm sure you and the OP only access Democrat Fake News. So you didn't see Trump's comments. It's ignorance.

Trump's recent comments on this incident were pretty harsh. He's threatening sanctions. I think this is another case of an OP only accessing Democrat Fake News. They only hear what they wanna hear.
He's not doing shit. And your coddeling of him surprises me, given your usual desires to have America let events just go where they will go.

While Trump has no foreign policy aside from wanting countries to pay us mercenary wages, he has a for policy team. And their overarching goal in the ME is regieme change in Iran. That's what coddleing MbS is about. Yeah its true that the Trump group is the most corrupt in history in terems of getting personal payments from overseas. Jared is owned by the Sunnis who bailed him out of bankruptcy. We don't know what Trump has gotten, but he's bragged about making millions.

MbS nearly broke the Neocon alliance of Israel and the Sunnis with SA's tiff with Quatar, in Trump's early days. But SA is paying for our proxy war in Yemen against Iran. And we're killing thousands of civilians, which oddly doesn't trouble you ... given your vocal opposition to our forays elsewhere.

Assuming we stay the course, we don't have any choice but to go along with MbS. Trump could have made it clear that we cannot ally ourselves with regiemes that simply murder journalists because our goal is to further individual rights and countries that have a primary interest in the well being of their citizens ... but MbS has spent over a billion dollars in two years on personal palaces and play toys. We sometimes have to do business with despots to further an overall goal, but we don't usually have to fellate them too.

You haven't listened to his recent comments on this incident. His language was actually pretty harsh. Much harsher than any past US President has ever expressed in regards to Saudi Arabia. But like i said, i'm sure you and the OP only access Democrat Fake News. So you didn't see Trump's comments. It's ignorance.
The King was very firm in his denials.

You sniveling hypocrite

You sniveling hypocrite

Try accessing other News Media. Trump's comments were actually pretty harsh. Democrat Fake News may not have reported what he said, but you can see the comments if you step out of your Democrat Fake News bubble.

You sniveling hypocrite
------------------------------- firm denials , well GOOD as thats information that The TRUMP will probably consider Ben .

think i heard that TRUMP notes that 'kashoogy' was not a American citizen Ben .

Power-Hungry Freaks Who Want to Nanny the Whole World

Trump has no intention of punishing the Saudis for what is their own business. As proven before, he realizes that Liberals and Neo-Con busybodies don't deserve to be told the truth about what his intentions are. Trump only tells these fossils what they want to hear, then has a good laugh with Melania, who also has no respect for pompous pulpiteers.

Will TRUMP CONTINUE to Coddle The Saudis After the Murder of Khashoggi?

Ah, a fake news liberal narrative thread. Trump threatened the Saudis with severe sanctions. Meanwhile liberals in Hollywood and other major cities have been gushing over the Saudi crown prince with $$$ in their eyes.

think i heard that TRUMP notes that 'kashoogy' was not a American citizen Ben .
-------------------------------- i think that 'kashoogy' owned a house or some property in the USA so thats how he get his fame as a Resident of the USA . [I HEAR]

Trump has no intention of punishing the Saudis for what is their own business. As proven before, he realizes that Liberals and Neo-Con busybodies don't deserve to be told the truth about what his intentions are. Trump only tells these fossils what they want to hear, then has a good laugh with Melania, who also has no respect for pompous pulpiteers.

Americans aren't very complicated. They're greedy and spoiled for the most part. Ya get too tough on Saudi Arabia, they'll see their gas prices skyrocket. And greedy Americans ain't gonna have that. They don't care who got killed, or why. They only know they want those low gas prices.

That being said, i would like to see us dramatically scale back our presence in the Middle East. We've done enough damage over there. Look at the evil Frankenstein we've created in Saudi Arabia. It's time to seriously reassess our close ties with evil nations like Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Turkey, and so on. Time to give permanent war/interventionism a rest.

Americans aren't very complicated. They're greedy and spoiled for the most part. Ya get too tough on Saudi Arabia, they'll see their gas prices skyrocket. And greedy Americans ain't gonna have that. They don't care who got killed, or why. They only know they want those low gas prices.

That being said, i would like to see us dramatically scale back our presence in the Middle East. We've done enough damage over there. Look at the evil Frankenstein we've created in Saudi Arabia. It's time to seriously reassess our close ties with evil nations like Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Turkey, and so on. Time to give permanent war/interventionism a rest.
Allahcaust Now!

Rest is rot. The Nazislamis are not resting and never will rest until that whole pagan monstrosity Rests in Peace.

Trumps position fluctuates depending on who he is talking to

He talked to the King and believes him one minute.....tough guy the next

----------------------------------- so what , big deal and so what . Just so Trump gets whatever will benefit ME and the USA RWinger /

Humm, what did Obama do to the Iranians after they murdered protesters, executed gays, funded Hamas and Hezbollah, and continued being the world's biggest state sponsor of terrorism? I seem to recall that he lifted our sanctions on Iran and signed a nuclear deal with them that everyone but the blind knew they would never honor (and now we know they flagrantly violated it).

Is It a Lie to Tell Your Little Children to Believe in Santa Claus?

The Donald has the right to be insincere to the nagological effeminate Global Nannies. Stuck on superficialities, you critics have only a shallow understanding of the game he is playing.

Forum List

Back