Will Trayvon Martin killing give Florida to Obama?

Even though Zimmerman said what he did, possibly this won't end up a hate crime, which some are demanding, just maybe Obama did insert his foot into his mouth once again and not want a son like this boy who died. just some thoughts from me.....

Having said that...I don't think lethal force was in order in this incident

If Zimmerman is found to have been attacked, which more and more credible statements are coming out it seems to be the case from behind.....what level does the attack have to rise before you feel in fear of your life ?

or

Did Zimmerman deserve the attack because he followed what he thought was suspicious person after calling the police until they arrived
?

He certainly is not without blame... he should have backed off just like he was told to do.

It may sound far fetched, but the energy and outrage that is being seen in Florida may be felt at the ballot box. And the longer these "officials" allow the man responsible to walk free, the entire country is feeling the effects.

Whether it is warranted or not, the prospects of institutional racism, in this case, could explode into a national incident.

HINT JimH52; A GRAND JURY will convene on April 10.

Do you think the GRAND JURY is going to No Bill a case where someone shot Obama's "son"?

It may sound far fetched, but the energy and outrage that is being seen in Florida may be felt at the ballot box. And the longer these "officials" allow the man responsible to walk free, the entire country is feeling the effects.

Whether it is warranted or not, the prospects of institutional racism, in this case, could explode into a national incident.

I am so sick of Obama and people like you making this a "race" issue.

Shut The Fuck Up!

A KID is dead.

It doesn't matter what color he is.

He's a kid.

Obama is using his skin-color as a tool to gain the black vote.

Any brain-dead fucking idiot should be able to see this...

Even though Zimmerman said what he did, possibly this won't end up a hate crime, which some are demanding, just maybe Obama did insert his foot into his mouth once again and not want a son like this boy who died. just some thoughts from me.....

Having said that...I don't think lethal force was in order in this incident

If Zimmerman is found to have been attacked, which more and more credible statements are coming out it seems to be the case from behind.....what level does the attack have to rise before you feel in fear of your life ?

or

Did Zimmerman deserve the attack because he followed what he thought was suspicious person after calling the police until they arrived ?

This is why I like to have all the facts on the table before I make an assumption. I don't know if the boy was shot in the front or back for instance, if he was armed or not. But, I don't think that a fist fight should end with the use of a gun. If the boy was shot in the back, then I believe it would be excessive force on Zimmerman's behalf.

I don't think it's a hate crime, and I don't think it's a political issue, which it's becoming on both issues. It's an election year tactic that is being waged....again keeping the eye off the ball with Obama's record. It's just plain wrong. It's a tragedy, that's what it is.

This is why I like to have all the facts on the table before I make an assumption. I don't know if the boy was shot in the front or back for instance, if he was armed or not. If the boy was shot in the back, then I believe it would be excessive force on Zimmerman's behalf.

If he was shot in the back what conclusion do you think the investigational scrutiny and legal review would have come up with ?

This is why I like to have all the facts on the table before I make an assumption. I don't know if the boy was shot in the front or back for instance, if he was armed or not. If the boy was shot in the back, then I believe it would be excessive force on Zimmerman's behalf.

If he was shot in the back what conclusion do you think the investigational scrutiny and legal review would have come up with ?

If he was shot in the back....Zimmerman's life still wouldn't have been in jeopardy.
Lethal force wouldn't have been neccessary. As for what the DA would come up with...I'm not a lawyer or in the judicial system...so again I'll defer. But...I do conclude this isn't a hate crime...just a lot of juice flowing through the veins of Zimmerman and the boy.

If he was shot in the back....Zimmerman's life still wouldn't have been in jeopardy.
Lethal force wouldn't have been neccessary. As for what the DA would come up with...I'm not a lawyer or in the judicial system...so again I'll defer. But...I do conclude this isn't a hate crime...just a lot of juice flowing through the veins of Zimmerman and the boy.

If he shot him in the back.

He would be in jail.

I think you know this.

He was found on his back. There is no valid news report of him having been shot in the back.

(One report did have that initially, but got corrected to reflect "found" on his back.)

HYPOTHETICALLY: it would be enormously difficult to sustain a claim of self-defense or justification if the shooting victim had been shot in the back. It's difficult to craft a scenario where a guy credibly feels reasonably threatened by another person's shoulder blades.

So, if we were to learn that the kid did get shot in the back, I think Zimmerman would be in real legal trouble. But, from what we've gleaned so far, I don't think the evidence is going to show a gunshot wound of entry to the kid's back.

He would be in jail.

I think you know this.

Dude, you and I don't know jack about this. What we know is what the media wants us to know. Get a grip, Okay?

He would be in jail.

I think you know this.

Dude, you and I don't know jack about this. What we know is what the media wants us to know. Get a grip, Okay?

Exactly. And that is why it is wise to wait to get ALL the facts rather than jumping to conclusions based on half truths, opinions, and bullshit that the media feeds us.

Murder.

I have a license to carry. We are made to understand the laws that apply. I cannot think of any way that I could shoot someone in the back and claim self defense. I just cannot think of any scenario.

Murder.

I have a license to carry. We are made to understand the laws that apply. I cannot think of any way that I could shoot someone in the back and claim self defense. I just cannot think of any scenario.

Exactly. The Media doesn't have to tell me this.

He would be in jail.

I think you know this.

Exactly. And that is why it is wise to wait to get ALL the facts rather than jumping to conclusions based on half truths, opinions, and bullshit that the media feeds us.

Bullshit is right
they, along with the left are just flaming racial hate for political gain
--------------------------------

What if Trayvon Had Been White and the Shooter was Black?
Nothing from the MSM or the race hustlers on the left

For example

Roderick Scott in 2009 in Greece, N.Y. a black man, shot and killed with a licensed .40 cal. handgun an unarmed white teen Cervini (17), whom he believed was burglarizing a neighbor's car. He called 911 to report suspicious activity but choose to approach the suspect outside his home and off his property before the police came....

-Scott was not charged with a hate crime.
-Scott was acquitted by a majority-white jury claiming that 17 year old Cervini charged at him, putting him in fear of his life.

Sadly, it was a tragedy caused by poor decisions.

Now it's all about the hoodie.

pop-a-smurf.jpg

Murder.

Exactly. The Media doesn't have to tell me this.

So...was he shot in the back in "your opinion"?
Don't let the facts get in the way of your opinion.

Bullshit is right
they, along with the left are just flaming racial hate for political gain
--------------------------------

What if Trayvon Had Been White and the Shooter was Black?
Nothing from the MSM or the race hustlers on the left

For example

Roderick Scott in 2009 in Greece, N.Y. a black man, shot and killed with a licensed .40 cal. handgun an unarmed white teen Cervini (17), whom he believed was burglarizing a neighbor's car. He called 911 to report suspicious activity but choose to approach the suspect outside his home and off his property before the police came....

-Scott was not charged with a hate crime.
-Scott was acquitted by a majority-white jury claiming that 17 year old Cervini charged at him, putting him in fear of his life.

Sadly, it was a tragedy caused by poor decisions.

If it was reversed from black to white, Obama would have never made a statement about it for political gain.

Now it's all about the hoodie.

pop-a-smurf.jpg

Speaking of "blue" people
your picture reminds me of the left PC madness
when some police units were no longer allowed to use traditional
black targets and turned to blue ones instead for concerns on race....

What about the "Blue" people
:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back