*Will Tiger Woods Break Par At Bridgestone First Two Days?*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. I don't think he will.
2. I bet he is four over after two days.
3. And I think his best golf is behind him.
4. He is a basket case now.
5. I just wonder why he still has any contracts to endorse *anything*?
6. I would think even a rubber company wouldn't want to align with him.
7. Golf is a mental game more than anything, and he's in the toilet mentally, and shall be for the rest of his life.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Dude, stay out of the sports forum, you look stupid everywhere else but you look EXCEPTIONALLY stupid in here.

Sorry bout that,

Dude, stay out of the sports forum, you look stupid everywhere else but you look EXCEPTIONALLY stupid in here.

1. No, you look stupid everywhere you go, if thats a picture of you.....:lol:
2. I happen to be a scratch golfer, if you know what that means.
3. So tell me sport, whats your take on this, will Tiger Woods break par, Thursday of Friday?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

7. Golf is a mental game more than anything, and he's in the toilet mentally, and shall be for the rest of his life.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. I don't think he will - I think he'll be even after two days.
2. I bet he is four over after two days - Depends on injuries.
3. And I think his best golf is behind him - Way to go out on a limb :clap2: :razz:
4. He is a basket case now - No, just not the Tiger we once knew.
5. I just wonder why he still has any contracts to endorse *anything*? - Because, your personal feelings aside, Tiger sells. More people are interested in Golf when Tiger is there.
6. I would think even a rubber company wouldn't want to align with him - ????
7. Golf is a mental game more than anything, and he's in the toilet mentally, and shall be for the rest of his life - He won't be the same player, injuries have slowed him down. Personal upheavel is also killing him. He's certainly not "in the toilet".

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

3. And I think his best golf is behind him - Way to go out on a limb :clap2: :razz:
5. I just wonder why he still has any contracts to endorse *anything*? - Because, your personal feelings aside, Tiger sells. More people are interested in Golf when Tiger is there.
7. Golf is a mental game more than anything, and he's in the toilet mentally, and shall be for the rest of his life - He won't be the same player, injuries have slowed him down. Personal upheavel is also killing him. He's certainly not "in the toilet".

1. Even par?,..are you kidding?,.....I was being nice and giving him just two over a round, he may be 4 over on Thursday, and walk off the course by the 8th hole on Friday, complaining about his leg or some such.....why is everyone for this guy?,...he's a dog,..... a cheat,......over all scoudrell,.......and just fired an old friend who was standing by him,......thats a stab in the back for Williams.....he hasn't changed one bit,.....I think he should retire,.......he's done!:eusa_shhh:
2. So you think he might not be healed up just yet?,....getting back out there too soon huh?......and you're ready to give him this excuse to walk off the course, before he even arrives?,........lots of people suck up to their fallen hero's like that, *OJ* does that ring a bell?.....but I don't suck up to losers, losers who deserve to lose, I already cut him loose, long ago, I think everyone else should too.
3. His best golf is long gone, anything he does now is just an after thought.
4. What has he done?,.....everytime he gets close now to winning, some young buck comes from out of the pack and catches him and he dwindles....he can't make the putts in a pinch,....thats a sign you've hit bottom, and he has, but has too much pride to acknowledge it, ....but all in all, stick a fork in em, he's done!
5. More people are interested when this sort of corrupt personality is there?,...thats sad you would admit that,....but why he can't prosper, he is having such a hard time winning now, why is that?.....why is his body failing?,.....theres and underlining reason you know, he was married, and acting like a single Hugh Heffner,....who is another loser......
6. Condoms........you know, rubbers......
7. I think he's in the toilet in every way, personally, he lost his wife,...that sucks,....he lost his children,...sucks,.....he lost his game,..sucks,....lost his coach,...sucks,....lost his caddy,...sucks,......lost his ride buick,...sucks,......lost his self respect,...sucks,.....lost my respect,...sucks,....lost his moral compass,.....sucks,.......he's lost just about everything, except Nike,.....and I don't know why they stay with him,..other than they don't want to kick a man whiles he's down.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. But Tiger may be looking for a banna peel to slip on and hurt his back after the front nine on Thursday.:lol::lol::lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Even par?,..are you kidding?,.....I was being nice and giving him just two over a round, he may be 4 over on Thursday, and walk off the course by the 8th hole on Friday, complaining about his leg or some such.....why is everyone for this guy?,...he's a dog,..... a cheat,......over all scoudrell,.......and just fired an old friend who was standing by him,......thats a stab in the back for Williams.....he hasn't changed one bit,.....I think he should retire,.......he's done!:eusa_shhh:
2. So you think he might not be healed up just yet?,....getting back out there too soon huh?......and you're ready to give him this excuse to walk off the course, before he even arrives?,........lots of people suck up to their fallen hero's like that, *OJ* does that ring a bell?.....but I don't suck up to losers, losers who deserve to lose, I already cut him loose, long ago, I think everyone else should too.
3. His best golf is long gone, anything he does now is just an after thought.
4. What has he done?,.....everytime he gets close now to winning, some young buck comes from out of the pack and catches him and he dwindles....he can't make the putts in a pinch,....thats a sign you've hit bottom, and he has, but has too much pride to acknowledge it, ....but all in all, stick a fork in em, he's done!
5. More people are interested when this sort of corrupt personality is there?,...thats sad you would admit that,....but why he can't prosper, he is having such a hard time winning now, why is that?.....why is his body failing?,.....theres and underlining reason you know, he was married, and acting like a single Hugh Heffner,....who is another loser......
6. Condoms........you know, rubbers......
7. I think he's in the toilet in every way, personally, he lost his wife,...that sucks,....he lost his children,...sucks,.....he lost his game,..sucks,....lost his coach,...sucks,....lost his caddy,...sucks,......lost his ride buick,...sucks,......lost his self respect,...sucks,.....lost my respect,...sucks,....lost his moral compass,.....sucks,.......he's lost just about everything, except Nike,.....and I don't know why they stay with him,..other than they don't want to kick a man whiles he's down.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

This is such a deep and thoughtful analysis. I like how you stick to facts and leave the emotion out of it.

Sorry bout that,

1. Well, woods is 13 shots back going into Sundays play.
2. He did make the cut, which I didn't think he would.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back