Will this ruling energize the Tea Party to protest against taxes?

Romney proposed the same tax for Mass. He supported using a tax penalty to force freeloaders to go get insurance.

You people are funny.

What I find funny is that you appear unable to tell the difference between a state and a country. Public school education, huh?

Only if the Koch's tell them to. The tea party was thrown in the trash after the 2010 election once the Koch's got what they wanted.

Notice they haven't been protesting anywhere without the Koch's busing people in and completely organizing an event? The tea party is completely unable to do anything by themselves.

And SOROS is getting what he wants with the world collapse. :eusa_hand:

LOL what kind of dumbass excuse is that for the complete failure of the teabaggers? Take too many balls to the chin from all the teabagging?

You seem remarkably ill-informed about the TEA Party. I bet your 'sources' are HuffPuff and MSNBC, huh?

I can see this ruling energizing the tea parties to protest against taxes and partisain legislation as well as grass root fund raisers for Romney and Congressional Republican and Independents running for office. Do you see the same thing?

Huge awakening...as long as people are educated to the truth of this...
Re-awakening.......

Only if the Koch's tell them to. The tea party was thrown in the trash after the 2010 election once the Koch's got what they wanted.

Notice they haven't been protesting anywhere without the Koch's busing people in and completely organizing an event? The tea party is completely unable to do anything by themselves.

LOL what kind of dumbass excuse is that for the complete failure of the teabaggers? Take too many balls to the chin from all the teabagging?

Your assumptions betray you.:eusa_hand:

You seem remarkably ill-informed about the TEA Party. I bet your 'sources' are HuffPuff and MSNBC, huh?

Tell me, when was the last major tea party rally with big numbers and the tea party express out front?

Forum List

Back